Secrets....

Girls' Generation 2022

"You're pregnant!" Taeyeon exclaims much to Yoona's, who jumps up and covers , surprise.

"Can you keep it down, Seunggi is going to be back any moment now", she explains with a worried expression, "and him overhearing your reaction isn't how I want him to find out okay".

"I am sorry I am just surprised that's all", Taeyeon apologizes, "wow I am really wasting time here".

Yoona giggles, "Well unnie I think you need to step on it if you want to have a baby".

"Yeah I know I ain't getting any younger", Taeyeon admits with a sigh.

"I am back", they hear Seunggi call from the front door before they see both him and Hae-won walking into the living room.

"Hi mommy", she says hugging Yoona, "Daddy took me for ice cream", she tells her with a smile before showing her a stuffed bear, "and he also bought me a gift".

"Omg what a cute little bear just like my little girl", Yoona says before attacking her daughter with kisses.

"Daddy wants a kiss as well", Seunggi says with a pout before bending down to give his wife a quick kiss on the lips.

Taeyeon sighs, "Wow, this picture is depressing me", she blurts out causing Yoona to laugh.

"Hey Taeyeon I haven't seen you in a while", Seunggi says giving her a quick hug before heading into the kitchen with the groceries he bought.

"Honey remember our trip this weekend okay", Yoona says walking over to him.

"Yeah I made sure to clear my schedule, my manager wasn't too happy it though", his replies laughing, "we had some magazine interviews as well as the poster shoot for my new drama this weekend but he managed to reschedule it".

"Awesome!" Yoona exclaims before throwing herself into his arms much to his surprise but neverthless returnin the hug with a smile, "I am sorry but I have just missed you that's all, I mean we see each other everyday but it has been a long time since we have had some real alone time together", she explains wrapping her arms around his neck.

Taeyeon clears when she walks into the kitchen with Hae-won on her back and a smirk on her face, "I am sorry to break up the love fest but we have practice to head to Yoona".

"Oh yeah", Yoona says before giving Hae-won a quick kiss on the cheeks, "mommy is going to go practice with your aunties, I will be back later".

"Okay mommy", Hae-won says before running off to her play room.

"She is such a cutie", Taeyeon comments grabbing her bag.

"Later baby", Seunggi says waving goodbye before Yoona and Taeyeon opened and closed the door behind them.

"Daddy", Hae-won called walking back into the kitchen with another stuffed animal in her arms, "is mommy a goddess?"

Taken back by the sudden question Seunggi smiles before kneeling down in front of his daughter, "Why are you asking?"

"Hmm because some of the teachers at my school call her that sometime and whenever I say mommy is going to pick me up Mr. Song stays back and waits with me", she explains much to Seunggi agitation.

"Umm I think I should start picking you up from now on", Seunggi insists with an annoyed expression.

"But daddy what about your work?" Hae-won asks confused.

"Daddy is changing his priorities", Seunggi says before attacking her with tickles.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Okay great we are all here", Hyoyeon says moving to the front of the room to turn on the music.

A hours and back pain later the girls were finished with practice and ready to head home for some much needed rest. As she watched the girls taking up their belongings and making talking to each other she noticed Jessica quickly making her way out of the room. If anything was going to change she had to try something before there was no chance for things to get better, even at this point she wasn't sure why Jessica had even agreed to joining them for the comeback.

"Hey guys before you leave I wanted to throw an idea out there", Yoona annouces loud enough for Jessica to stop in her tracks and turn around to look at her, "it has been a long time since we have had dinner together, not just three or four of us but all of us in one room".

From Jessica's expression Yoona could tell that she was second guessing the idea.

"Yeah that sounds fun, how about we do that sunday evening after you get back from your trip", Tiffany suggests.

"We could meet up at that restaurant we use to love eating at back then", Sunny suggests smiling before getting nods of agreement fro everyone including Jessica before she continued out of the room.

"So Seohyun how are things going with your mystery guy?" Sunny asks inching closer to her, "you have yet to tell us what is going on, who is he for heavens sake".

Seohyun thinks about it for a second before taking up her handphone and scrolling through what seemed to be her gallery before stopping at a picture and turning it to show everyone.

"Woah", Sooyoung says with a surprised yet amused expression, "didn't see this coming at all".

"What are you talking about", Hyoyeon says taking the phone from Seohyun so that she could take a good look at the picture, "I saw this coming a mile away, I mean with so many years passing by the odds started to slim but I am glad I stayed a true shipper".

Yoona smiles before patting Seohyun on the head, "So you have found your soulmate", she comments, "our maknae has really grown up".

"Tell Yonghwa that if he does anything to make you cry, your eight sisters will find him and make him pay", Tiffany says with her hands in fists causing everyone to laugh, nodding in agreement.

"Seunggi told me Baekhyun has been really sad lately because of you unnie", Yoona comments turning to face a confused Taeyeon, "during their last outing together he got really drunk and talked alot about you".

"Oh, Tony told me about that", Hyoyeon blurts out getting up from the floor and making her way over to Taeyeon, "apparently he thinks you have met a new guy and is already moving on".

Taeyeon sighs, "For years we have been having an on and off again relationship and I am just tired of it at this point", she starts explaining, "I mean I love him but maybe we just weren't meant to be, maybe being friends is the best decision for us".

"Why don't you sit down and have a serious conversation with him", Jessica says from the door surprising the girls who all turned to look at her, "um I mean if you guys love each other you should be able to work it out or at least try to and if it doesn't work at least you both know that you tried", she adds before taking up her towel, "I....left this behind.....I will see you guys later".

"Wow that was.....", Yuri starts still looking at the door that Jessica had just walked out through.

"Very surprising", Sunny finishes before grabbing a bag of left over chips from off the floor, "make sure I am the first one to know when you two are engaged".

Seohyun starts turning bright red before shaking her head, "Unnie we just started dating, what are you talking about".

"Oh come you guys have known each other for years, even 'married' at one point", Taeyeon says picking up garbage from off the floor, "it wouldn't be surprising for anyone if even after two months of dating you two decide to get married or something".

"This has been fun but I have to get back to my baby", Sunny says grabbing her bag.

"I'll walk out with you", Yoona says grabbing her sweater and purse, "I have to pick up some stuff over my sister's house before heading home".

"Later", Tiffany says waving  before busying her self with her phone.

On their way out of the building Sunny and Yoona stop when they came face to face with Yunho and Changmin in the lobby.

"Yunho oppa, what are you doing here?" Sunny questions before turning to face Changmin, "oppa you too, I mean the last time I checked you guys were going on tour with JYJ as a DBSK reunion thing".

"Yeah we came here to settle some things before we leave for the tour that's all", Yunho explains.

To be honest there was a lot about Yoona's private life that the fans didn't know about, one of which was that she had dated Yunho for a short time after breaking up with Seunggi but they eventually realized they were better off as friends especially since he clearly still had feelings for his current wife back then. Yunho had confessed that he in fact really loved her and had loved her for a long time only realizing later down that it was not a botherly love....but she decided to break up with him because of two reasons.

She knew she was still in love with Seunggi even though she cared about Yunho and because of that she believed letting go of him was the right decision so that he could find happiness......and he did.

"I think if they can settle their differences so can we", Sunny says before both women headed out into the parking lot.

"Well well if it isn't the legendary center of Girls' Generation",  voice says causing Yoona to turn arund.

Looking back at her was a face she felt was familiar but she couldn't put a name to it. 

"I am Kim B nice to finally meet you", she says before putting out her hand towards her with a smile that made Yoona feel really uncomfortable even though she couldn't understand why, "I use train under Hook Entertainment but last year I decided it was time to switch and look at me now, finally being able to make my debut".

The first thing that came to Yoona's mind when Hook was brought up was the fact that it was her husband's agency, "I am happy for you", she comments with a smile.

"Thank you", Kim B says bowing, "but you know it wasn't all bad", she adds looking down at her hands before looking directly into Yoona's eyes, "there was an oppa there that was really nice to me".

"Oh, well that's good I mean at least the entire experience wasn't awful, I am sure you will make lots of good memories here as well", Yoona encourages, "we will see you another time, I have to get going", she adds before walking pass her and towards her car.

"There is something off about that girl", Sunny says looking back, "her smiles seems so fake".

"Hmm well one thing I know for sure is that this industry will either make you or break you, so let's see how good she does", Yoona comments before sliding into the driver's seat and closing the door.

___________________________________________________________

"You're back", Xiao Yu comments getting to her feet with her Ipad in her hand, "I thought you would of gone out for drinks after with the girls", she adds with a smirk.

"Haha very funny", Jessica says pouring herself a glass of water, "I am suppose to have dinner with them on monday, but anyway please tell me you didn't waste the evening away just playing with your little gadgets"

"Actually I found out something very interesting from my long time reporter friend", Xiao Yu says with a sly grin that made a smile instantly appear on Jessica's face, "apparently Lee Seunggi had a litte thing going with a trainee at his company back then after he broke up with Yoona and before he left for the army".

"Okay he had a fling with a girl what's so interesting about this?" Jessica questions before biting into an apple.

"The interesting part is that he actually got the trainee pregnant but the company hushed it all up", Xiao Yu explains, "they paid the girl off to abort the baby as well".

"Woah, if that had hit the media, Seunggi's career would of been seriously damaged", Jessica says sitting up.

"Exactly which is why my friends was also paid off to hide the secret", Xiao Yu adds laughing, "which is why he could afford the big house he has right now".

"I wonder if Yoona knows about this", Jessica says deep in thought.

"I doubt it", Xiao Yu insists before popping a grape into .

"If she doesn't know then this is just what I needed to start the show, don't you think", Jessica says with a smile Xiao Yu was not use to seeing, it was a smile that even made her feel a little afraid, "finally I can start the game I have instore for them".

"By the way before I forget, your husband called, he wanted to know when you were coming home", Xiao Yu explains, "and he said if you don't return home in the next couple of days he would be flying out here to find out what is going on".

Much to Xiao Yu's surprise a suddenly enraged Jessica took up her glass of water before throwing it into a wall nearby.

"He thinks that just because we are married he owns me!" Jessica exclaims before sinking to the floor, "I thought I would be free for a while since he was handling that major project but I guess I can't".

"Why do you do this Jessica, I know he hits you sometimes", Xiao Yu confesses, "even though sometimes it may seem like you guys are the perfect couple, other times he becomes manipulative and hurts you, he is way too jealous sometimes and he is also selfish, you can't even manage your company like you want to anymore even that he controls".

"I know....but for some stupid reason, I still....love him so much", Jessica says as tears started to form in her eyes, "is there any way to save my marriage Xiao Yu?" she questions as she wipes away the tears, "this is just another reason why I hate them all so much....they all have happy lives, loyal and gentle significant others....while I have a failing marriage and is lonely half of the time.....my child is what still keeps me going nowadays.....which is why I will have my revenge, I will watch them suffer like I have", she says with tears still spilling from her eyes.

'I will take revenge'

 

NB: Sorry about the grammatical errors guys, lately I haven't been reading over lol I apologize'