Four years ago...part 3

Girls' Generation 2022

The girls could do nothing but listen as Yuri and Hyoyeon were tortured in the next room, their screams were so deafening that Seohyun ended up in a corner with her knees to her chest and her hands covering her ears.

"It will be okay Seohyun", Taeyeon tries to reassure her pulling her into her arms.

"There must be some way out of this hell hole", Sooyoung says standing up and looking around.

"All the windows have been boarded up", Tiffany says pointing back at them, "and there is only one door".

Sunny sighs and stand to her feet, "Well we can't just sit here and do nothing".

Everyone gets quiet as they look around and think of another solution. Even though they would like to think they will be found soon they couldn't relay on the mere hope of being found, if they waited any longer Park Sora would probably decide to kill them instead of torturing them when she gets bored.

The sound of the bolts on the door draw all their attentions as their heads swing around to see who was coming in. It was the two large guys that had taken Yuri and Hyoyeon returning them with bruises and blood all over their bodies. In shock, Seohyun quickly covers with her hand and backs up against the wall before sliding down the floor.

"I think this will be if for tonight I'll save the rest of the excitement for tomorrow", Park Sora annouces with smile, "please don't give me those looks", she begs with a frown, "I am doing this because I love you guys, I love you guys so much".

"Can you really call yourself our fan!" Taeyeon exclaims holding a shivering Yuri in her arms, "our fans would never hurt us like this, they would understand and still support us".

The smile fades from Park Sora's face and a cold expression replaces it, "It is because they don't love you the way I do", she tells her before slightly leaning her head and smiling, "I will see you guys tomorrow", she adds before walking out and slamming the door behind her.

"That girl is insane!" Sooyoung shouts out of fustration.

"Hey that vent up there at the top in the corner over there", Tiffany says pointing, "I wonder where that would lead".

"Jessica...", they hear a faint voice call and realized it was Yoona waking up, "is Jessica okay?"

"To be honest she doesn't look too good Yoona", Sunny admits with a solemn expression, "you don't look good either, we need to get you guys to a hospital".

When they were sure that the guards were away from the door Sooyoung and Sunny started trying to get the vent off while the other girls tended to the injuried members.

"This damn thing is so hard to get off", Sooyoung says getting fustrated.

"Come on it is almost off don't give up", Tiffany insists pulling.

After another two minutes of pulling they finally manage to get it off but it causes a loud sound when the vent hints the ground.

"What was that sound", they heard one of the guards say causing them to scatter and fix the vent back in place before he opens the door to check in on them, "what was that sound just now?" he asks looking each one of them in the eye.

Everyone is quiet until the short one beside him pulls out a gun from the back of his waist and points it at them.

"We didn't do anything", Taeyon says getting to her feet, "one of us accidentally brushed up against that pipe over there", she explains pointing to the object laying on the group.

He still has the gun pointed at them with a suspicious look on his face, it wasn't until the taller one turned his back to leave till he returned his gun to his waist and blow a kiss after them much to their disgust.

"Eww I think I am going to throw up", Tiffany comments.

"Hopefully this vent leads to the outside and we will be out of here before down", Sooyoung says walking back over to it, "let's get back to work".

Without warning Yoona bursts out into uncontrollable sobs, "I...I want to see my family, I want to see Seunggi", she tells Seohyun whose arms she was now in.

Seohyun starts rocking realizing that now wasn't the time for her to be scared she needed to be strong this time for her unnies.

Everyone hour or so the girls realized that the guard would walk by and check in on them so they devised their escape plan around that one hour. They all knew that if this plan didn't work and they were caught their faith would be death.

_______________________________________________________________

Being at the police station wasn't helping anyone, so Leeteuk decided to take the guys to a nearby cafe for them to drink some cafe and calm down a bit. Before leaving the station they called Taeyang who was about to leave for a Big Bang concert in Japan, of course he didn't take the news well and told the other members he would meet up with them when they were able to find Yuri and he knew she was save and sound.

Yuri was everything to him and now wasn't sure he was going to be able to tell her that he loved her. He didn't blame Yuri for being upset with him....she was right....he didn't know what he wanted and it made her feel confused about their relationship, she felt like she didn't have a future with him and he couldn't blame her for thinking that.

"Do you want to order anything to eat?" Eunhyuk asks Seunggi who was barely sipping his coffee.

Seunggi shakes his head before taking what Leeteuk assumed was his fifth sip, "Come on, you came to the station right after getting off the plane, you must be exhausted and tired right now".

He sighs before looking up at both of them, "I waited too long to propose to her and show her how much she means to me....how much I need her in my life".

"We will find them bro", Taeyang says putting a arm around his shoulder, "I plan on telling Yuri how I feel the minute she is in my arms again".

Seunggi nods before taking another sip of his coffee, "We should be away from the station for long though".

"They said if they hear anything or got any leads we would be the first to know", Kyungho says leaning back with a sigh.

"Yeah right, they aren't going to tell us anything", Seunggi says leaning back with a sigh, "they just want us out of the way".

In the mean time Eunhyuk decides to check his messages and his eye widen, "Looks like the cat is out of the bag", he annouces to everyone turning his phone around to show them all his phone screen.

"All members of Girls Generation including former member Jessica missing, Manager found dead", Jungmo reads, "well I figured they would find out soon, actually I am surprised that it wasn't sooner".

"Well what do we expect, their manager was murdered and one of the greatest girl group in history is missing", Taeyang says  shaking his head, "they see this as a pay day espcially if they manage to get the big scoop".

Seunggi stands abruptly much to everyone's surprise, "I think I am going to head home and clean up, my head hurts and I don't think I will be able to think straight if I stay here".

"I will drive you home", Leeteuk says getting to his feet and Seunggi nods.

Seunggi turns to them before following behind Leeteuk, "Keep me posted I will be back as soon as I can".

They all nod in union before returning to their respective chats with the person beside them.

On the way to Seunggi's home Leeteuk could see that something was still bothering him, something he didn't seem to want to share. He knew Seunggi and Yoona were going strong with their relationship they were in love and he was happy that he was instrumental in getting them together back when Seunggi approached him...but lately something seemed up with them. Apparently Seunggi was ready to settle down and have children but he wasn't sure if Yoona felt the same since Girls' Generation was planning a new world tour and a comeback.

"Oppa, men.....why are they so hard to figure out?" she had asked him before taking a quick shot, "pabo".

"How is it going with the two of you", he asks with a smile.

"I love him Oppa, I really love him but I don't know", Yoona confesses, "idiot....why won't he ask me to marry him..", she adds under her breath but he still manages to her it.

Yoona got really drunk that night which only happens when she is really upset but he just assumed it was a girl thing. He didn't think he could forget that night since it was also the night that he met his current girlfriend but that was a different story.

"Come on tell me what is wrong?" Leeteuk asks after parking the car in front of Seunggi's house.

Seunggi looks over at him, "How am I going to tell my mother that Yoona is missing, she is like a second daughter to her".

"By now she must of heard the news", he tells him, "such a big headline must be plastered everywhere".

"You're right I better hurry in and check, thanks for the drop home man", Seunggi says before climbing out of the car.

Back at the station....

"What do you mean by you don't have any leads on where our daughters are?" Sooyoung's mother asks in fustrations.

All the guys left the cafe after a while and headed back to the station to find parents and family members of the members arguing with the police that didn't seem to be handling them well at all.

"Woah and I thought we were trouble", Eunhyun says rubbing the back of his head.

___________________________________________________________

"It leads outside guys!" Sooyoung asks the minute she pops her head out, "sure it is a little tight but it will do".

The members couldn't help but to burst into tears, "We need to start moving right now there is no time to waste".

"We have to quickly pull Jessica and Yuri out since they are still unconscious and can't move on their own", Taeyeon says helping Yoona to her feet.

"Okay, let's do this we don't have much time left", Sooyoung says helping to push Yuri in while Seohyun pulls her from the other end.

One at a time the members climbed into the vent until the only person left in the room were Taeyeon and Yoona.

"Come on Yoona, you next", Taeyeon says helping her inside before they heard the sound of the bolts of the door, "we have to hurry", she adds in panic.

"They are escaping!" the tall guard shouts running over to both of them.

It happened so fast that Taeyeon didn't notice when Yoona stepped back out of the vent before pushing Taeyeon in and closing it behind her before collapsing on the floor.

"Yoona!" Taeyeon exclaims tears running down her cheeks.

"Unnie, please go, the both of us shouldn't lose the chance to see the people we love again", Yoona tells her even though she was finding it hard to breath, "I love you unnie, please escape and live for me", she adds before losing consciousness.

"Yoona!" Taeyeon exclaims before she feels a hand grab hold of her's.

"Come on unnie we have to go, we are helping no one if we stay here and get caught", Seohyun says shaking her before pulling her despite her protests.

The last she saw of the room was Yoona's lifeless body lying on the ground and being approached by the two body guards.....