Fours years ago....Part 1

Girls' Generation 2022

"Yoona please talk to me", Seunggi begs from outside her closed door, "I want to be with you during this time supporting you", he gets fustrated and slams his fist into the door, "I love you!"

Yoona is silent as she listens to him, from her place on the ground, leaned up against the door with a look of dread plastered across her face, "Just let me in!" he exclaims causing her to burst into tears but she covers to prevent him from hearing, "I don't care what anyone says, I just want to be with you".

There is silence before she hears her sister's voice, "Maybe she needs more time Seunggi", she suggests, "she hasn't even talked much to me since that night, she only allows dad to go in and out of room".

He sighs before resting his hand on the door and bowing his head, "I am not giving up Yoona, I will be back".

Yoona leans her head against the door and looks up at the ceiling after wiping away what remained of her tears. She gets up when she hears the front door open and close, relieved that he was now gone.

"He is gone now", her sister calls from outside the door.

Yoona slowly opens the door and looks up at her sister with a defeated expression, "I don't want to push him away but I don't want him to get hurt because of me".

"He is already hurting because he wants to be by your side", her sister insists before Yoona throws herself into her arms, breaking into fits of sobs.

"Damn!" Seunggi exclaims before punching the wall outside of her house. He feels his pocket vibrate so he pulls it out of his pocket before answering it, "Hello....yeah I will be right there", he looks up once more at her bedroom window before getting into his car and driving off.

The moment he drives off Yoona looks down at the car from her window, "He is going to come back isn't he?"

"What do you think?" her sister says rolling her eyes, "he loves you so he won't be giving up that easily", she takes her hand, "when are you going to leave this house sis?"

"I am sorry to be causing you guys so much trouble", Yoona says looking down at her hand, "but...everytime I think about leaving the house, I get scared that something bad will happen again and if thats not bad enough, people are dying to get pictures of us, dying to know what we think, how we feel never taking into account that we just want to be alone right now".

"I understand but you guys need each other right now more than ever", she advises.

Yoona nods before taking up her cell phone, opening it and scrolling through her phonebook, stopping on a name before pressing it and putting it to her ears.

____________________________________

"I don't know what to do, she won't talk to me", Seunggi says with a sigh as he takes his seat in the booth.

"She needs time, they all do right now", Leeteuk insists looking at the menu.

Seunggi rubs his hand over his face, "Time huh".

"You're lucky you made it inside of her house", Kyungho whines taking his seat, "Sooyoung won't let me in no matter how much I plead and she is not taking my calls".

"What happened to them was awful and the media has been dying to tear int them", Shindong comments, "I don't blame them, and then there is Jessica who hasn't been apart of Girls' Generation for 3 years now and still got included in this mess".

"With that crazy fan", Donghae adds leaning back with a sigh and everyone else at the table goes quiet before Nichkhun decides to speak up.

"They are handling it in their own way now let's just drink to forget for even a little bit", he insists grabbing a bottle of soju. Everyone nods in agreement before grabbing a glass each, clinking them together and pouring it down their throats.

______________________________

Yoona is sitting around the table and her sister is peeling fruits around the dinning table when they hear the doorbell. Her sister gets up to answer it while she waits patiently for the person to come in.

"Sorry it took me so long to come", Yuri says with a faint smile before making her way over to Yoona who stood to her feet immediately before pulling her in for a tight hug.

"It is okay just as long as you're here now", Yoona says tears running down her cheek.

Yuri smiles and wipes them away, "Have you heard from the others....I haven't really built up the courage to talk to anyone yet".

Yoona shakes her head as they continue up the stairs to her room her sister telling them she will soon follow with refreshments.

"Are you still having..."Yuri starts taking a seat on her bed.

"Nightmares? Yeah", Yoona responds with a sigh, "I can't sleep".

"The first night you got back home you had them too, but because Seunggi slept beside you, you said you slept really well didn't you?" Yuri questions confused.

Yoona sighs and looks away, "Yeah, actually it felt like the best I have slept in years...but...right now the media is crazy about getting dirt on us and I don't want to involve him in this circus of a situation...I don't want to affect what he loves doing".

"So pushing away is your solution", Yuri says raising a eyebrow.

Yoona pouts, "For now okay, he is really stubborn when it comes to me, so talking face to face with him won't help, he would only persuade me".

"Here is the fruits and some juice", Yoona's sister says resting the tray on her desk, "I have to get to work okay, I stayed for this long because of Seunggi, there is food you can heat up throughout the day and ahjumma will be here soon to clean the house so please let her in".

Yoona nods, "I know I know, I might be pretty out of it but I can still function well enough".

She nods, "I promise I will be back soon", she adds before closing the door behind her.

Yoona throws on body on the bed before letting out a deep sigh, "I miss him so much...but I am going to be strong!"

"At least you have someone who cares", Yuri says catching her attention, "the guy I like is so caught up in releasing his next album that he didn't find out about me until yesterday when I suppose one of his label mates told him", she looks at her phone before throwing it on the ground, "I haven't answered him yet, neither his text messages or his calls, he can go to hell for all I care".

"You don't really mean that Yur", Yoona insists resting a arm around her, "you love him, just as much as I love my crazy boyfriend".

"Come on I am sleepy and with you beside me, maybe I won't see that girl", Yuri pleads before they both climb up on the bed.

"It's okay Yuri, I am here to protect you this time, I won't let anything happen", Yoona assures her as she rubs her head, soothing her as she slowly goes falls into a deep slumber.

_____________________________________________________

A couple hours later the smell of food wakes Yoona who turns to realize Yuri was gone. Confused she heads down stairs to find Yuri curled up on the coach watching tv and their maid cleaning the kitchen.

"Hello Ms. Kim", she says greeting her with a smile as she reaches for a apple.

"Oh honey, are you doing okay", it wasn't something Yoona wanted to talk about but Ms. Kim was a nice woman so of course she would be worried.

"Yeah I am doing alright right now", she replies before heading towards Yuri, dropping down beside her with a sigh. She takes a bit of apple before noticing her friend's expression despite the comedic movie going on, "What's wrong now?"

Yuri hands her phone to her, "Taeyang.....he...is going to my house..".

Yoona takes the phone confused, "Isn't that a good thing.....it shows he cares....don't you want to see him?"

"Yeah I do....but....there is already an article out about us.... netizens are saying it was one of his fans", tears come to her eyes as she explains and Yoona reads it, "they are blaming him without knowing the true story".

Yoona looks her with a sympathetic expression, "This is why I pushed Seunggi away, because I don't want him to get hurt....but it seems even if we break up there will still be rumors".

"What should I do?" Yuri asks wiping away her tears.

"What can you do but just talk him....I think I should take my own advice as well", Yoona says with a sad smile.

Yuri nods, "Yeah but how can we talk to them when we haven't event talked amougst ourselves".

"I already told him I am not home and that when the time was right we would talk", Yuri explains, "I begged him to just give me a little time to sort out my feelings".

At that moment the doorbell rings and Yoona runs to see who it is at the intercom. Her face turns serious as she heads to the door and opens it to find all the members except Jessica looking back at her.

"We came to talk", Taeyeon says after looking back at the others.

 

"I have a lot of missed calls from Kyungho as well", Sooyoung shares as Yoona places a bowl of fruits on the middle of the table, Yuri, the cake Sunny brought while Hyoyeon placed a plate and a fork in front of each person.

"Don't forget the ice cream", Tiffany insists, "I bought four containers so two to one".

"What are we going to do girls?" Taeyeon asks watching Yoona cut the cake, "it has been 2 weeks since that night.....everyone wants to know exactly what happened but....".

"They didn't have to go through what we did", Sunny says in a angry tone, "they can't force us to say anythnig if we are not ready".

"Our comeback is beng postponed because of this as well", Sooyoung adds, "it was suppose to be last week but at this point, I don't know what will happen".

"The company decided to give us all the time we need", Sunny says taking a big bite of her slice of cake.

Everyone goes quiet as they indulge in the treats provided until Taeyeon speaks up, "Jesscia still won't talk to any of us...she thinks we caused this".

"Sunny...how are the rope marks on your hand?" Sooyoung asks.

Sunny faintly smiles, "It is gone now, but I can still remember how it felt when the rope cut into my skin".

"I think we should get crazy drunk", Hyoyeon insists searching the cabinents, "it does us no good talking about such depressing things so relaxing and getting drunk makes more sense".

"No it doesn't", Taeyeon comments as Hyoyeon hands her a shot glass, "but it isn't exactly a bad idea either....fill it up please".

"So we are just going to drink and not talk about this?" Tiffany questions confused.

Sunny downs a shot, "That is exactly what we are saying".

After two hours of drinking and eating junk food while watching back to back episodes of running man, the girls were completely wasted and stumbling all over the place. 

"I will be right back...I have to make a call", Yoona slurred as she took up her cell phone and stumbled into the kitchen. After dailing the number she wanted, then placing the phone to her ears she closes her eyes and lean against the wall. It rings until a deep male voice answers the call.

"Yoona" , Seunggi says in a hopeful tone, "Are you...".

Before he can say anything Yoona quiets him, "Shhh, I will do all the talking", she slurs, "look I know I am gorgeous, you have fallen in love with me and all but right now I am trying to freaking protect you, yet you still come here with your sweet words saying you want to stay by my side".

"Yoona...are you perhaps drunk right now?" Seunggi questions walking outside of the restaurant, away from the noise.

She giggled, "Of course I am, if I wasn't I don't think I would of been able to call you, you hot piece of man hunk".

"Okay thats it, I am coming back to your house right now", he insists.

"No!" she exclaims into the phone, her face turning serious, "Oppa....I love you too.....that's why I am protecting you, so please just let me be right now".

"Yoona, please  just talk to me", Seunggi begs, "there is something I have been meaning to ask you for a long while now and ......", before he could finish she hangs up leaving him confused and heartbroken.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon's asking grabbing hold of the counter to steady herself.

"I think I just did something stupid", Yoona replied looking at her phone before covering , "and I really need to puke", she adds running pass her and up the stairs to her bathroom, narrowly making it.

"I will see you guys later...there is a certain guy I have to go talk to", Yuri explains putting on her heels.

"Basically you are going to do the same thing Yoona just did on the phone but in person", Sooyoung says rolling her eyes, "hmm maybe I should do the same hmm".

"You guys should just be happy you have a guy who loves and want to be your sides!" Sunny exclaims from her spot on the chair, her head on Seohyun who barely drank, lap, "I am the lonely one here that has to go home to mother wanting to set me up with her friend's son".

"Maybe you should take her up on that offer unnie", Seohyun suggests, earning her a glare from a very drunk Sunny, "I'm sorry but maybe he turns out to be a really great guy".

Sunny sighs, "Fine, I guess you have a point there, I mean what is the worst that can happen", she says with a defeated sigh, "maybe he could me my future husband", she laughs to herself before falling asleep much to Seohyun's surprise.

"She can sleep in the guest room", Yoona says walking into the kitchen and pouring herself a glass of water, "after throwing up everything in my stomach, I think I am a little sober".

"I think I am going to need a little help here", Seohyun pleads holding a drunk and heavy Sunny who keeps trying to hit her away.

Yoona is drinking when out of no where Hyoyeon pulls her hand, "Time to go clubbing".

"Hyoyeon I think you are way too drunk to be looking to go partying right now", Yoona insists shaking her head, "we already have enough problems going on right now, we don't need another headline in the newspaper tomorrow".

"Fine, I will go by myself", she insists walking, well stumbling towards her keys but they are grabbed my Yoona's sister who just made it home.

"Call her finance to come get her because she won't listen to us", she demands.

Later that night....

Yoona toss and turn in her bed, beads of sweat forming on her forehead as screams rip from , "No! Don't hurt her! Let us go please! I am begging you! Jessica!!"

Her sister shakes her to wake up but instead receives a loud piercing scream, "Yoona it is me, your sister, wake up", she continues to shake her but she just keeps screaming until her sister hugs her tightly to her chest and she calms down, "it is okay now Yoona, you are at home, you are safe....I promise", she is finally awake but shaking in her arms.

"Unnie", Yoona says, tears running down her cheeks.