Big Sister?

Girls' Generation 2022

"I am so happy for you Yuri this is what you have been waiting on", Yoona says as she looks closely at the ring, "this ring looks amazing on your finger".

"I know right!" Yuri exclaims jumping up and down, "there I was ready to agree to living together because despite what I wanted I loved him and wanted to be by his side...then bam....I didn't even see it coming....he was always the romantic one so I thought it was just one of those special occassions but this was far better than what I expected".

"So when is the wedding going to be?" Taeyeon questions.

"Hmmm I haven't really thought about it yet, but, I have always wanted an autumn wedding", Yuri says as she fantazies about it, "the leaves are beautiful during that time".

"Wow you have really thought about this", Hyoyeon says laughing.

"Yeah I have and I have also thought about the fact that I want you all to be my maids of honor", Yuri confesses laughing, "I mean is there a rule that says I can't have more than one?".

"We would love to Yuri" Taeyeon says before everyone got closer for a group hug that was interrupted by Jessica walking into the room.

"Ahh did I interupt something?" she asks putting her bag down on the sofa.

"Oh", Yuri says looking at the others before returning her attention to Jessica, "I got engaged last night, Taeyang proposed", she explains before holding out her hand to show the ring.

With a smile Jessica took her hand in excitement, "Wow this is beautiful, I am happy for you Yuri", she congratulates, "you are going to have it in autumn right?" she asks surprising Yuri, "What? You said you always wanted to because of how beautifull the leaves and sceneries were right? unless that has changed".

Yuri shakes her head, "No it is still the same, I am just surprised that you remembered that".

"Well we did use to share a room and you were always vocal about what you wanted", Jessica told her before taking a drink of her shake.

Yuri nods before walking out, both Yoona and Tiffany trailing behind.

"Wow I didn't think she would of actually remembered that", Yuri says as soon as they were out of ear shot of the dance studio.

"Yeah I was pretty surprised as well", Tiffany adds.

"Jessica has always been that type of friends though", Yoona speaks up as she leans back on the wall, "she would remember even if it was the tiniest things about each of us", she explains to which both girls nodded in agreement, "I am just wondering if SNSD's Jessica is really back or if she still hates us".

______________________________________________________________

"Mommy is home!" Yoona exclaims as soon as she opened the door and as soon as Haewon heard her voice she came running down the passage before jumping into Yoona's opened arms, "I missed you so much baby".

"I missed you too mommy", Haewon says squeezing Yoona tightly around the neck, "where is daddy?" she asks looking at the empty door way with a pout.

"Daddy is parking the car he will be up soon", Yoona expains as she carries her into the living room, "was it fun hanging out with your aunts while we were away?"

Haewon nods with a huge grin her on face, "I met very handsome oppas yesterday, Kai oppa was my favourite, don't tell Baekhyun oppa he might feel sad", she confesses causing Yoona to burst out laughing.

"I won't tell Baekhyun as long as you promise not to tell your daddy", she says moving a strand of hair out of Haewon's face, "he will probably go crazy if he finds out that you already have a crush on a boy".

"Crush?" Haewon questions before they both hear the sound of the door opening, "daddy!" she exclaims before running towards Seunggi who appeared with a wide grin and a teddy bear in his hand, "I missed you so much daddy".

"I missed you a lot too", Seunggi says hugging her back.

After settling in and having the dinner they had bought after Seunggi picked up Yoona, both decided to tell Haewon that she was going to have a little sibling soon. At first she was confused, at one point turning to her father to ask where babies came from. Seunggi, who was taken back by the sudden question got to his feet immediately and said that he would get the ice cream from the fridge.

"Wimp", Yoona mutters under her breath with a giggle, "we will talk about that another time darling but for now we just want to know how you feel about the thought of becoming a big sister", she explains turning to Haewon who started nodding slowly.

"I am excited mommy!" she explains much to her parents' delight, "I am going to be the best big sister in the world!" she adds earning her a kiss on forehead from her mother.

Setting three bowls down on the table, Seunggi started scooping out the vanilia ice cream while Yoona looked for everyone's favourite toppings.

"I feel so rested", Yoona says putting a bowl of sprinkles on the table, "that trip was just what I needed", she adds before giving Seunggi a quick kiss on the lips, "I can't believe I have work tomorrow".

"Me too", Seunggi says his spoon, "apparently there are some scenes that need to filmed over, so I am going in early tomorrow morning so that I can get it out of the way and head to the fanmeet my manager scheduled for me".

"Why do I feel like you have shooting for that movie for months now and it will never end?" Yoona questions laughing.

"Because I have", Seunggi says with a smile, "the reason why it is taking so long is because while shooting in I have doing so many other things including the variety show I now host and the new drama that I am still doing".

"Wow, my husband is so important", Yoona says with a giggle before scooping up some of the ice cream and putting it into , "no wonder everytime I meet the other mothers at Haewon's school they can't stop asking about you, so I have been thinking that you should drop her to school when you get the chance this week".

"Are you crazy, those woman will probably tear me apart", Seunggi blurts out, "hmmm but I guess it won't hurt to do it one day, maybe thursday if nothing else adds to the list of things to do".

Feeling accomplished Yoona her spoons before turning attention to Haewon who was busy making a mess, "Mommy, the chocolate fell on my blouse", she whines pointing to it with a pout.

"And isn't this your favourite blouse as well", Yoona says trying to wipe it off, "don't worry after I wash it, it will be like brand new".

"Mommy?" Haewon calls.

"Yes my darling", Yoona responds.

"Daddy told me that he got to marry an angel", Haewon confessed surprising both parents.

"Ahh you were suppose to keep that a secret remember?" Seunggi says running his hand through his hair.

"Daddy said that you gave up your wings to be with us because that's how much you love us", Haewon continued in between bites of her ice cream that was almost done, "he also told me how much he cr....", before she could say a word more Seunggi gentle placed his hand on .

Yoona couldn't stop the burst of laughter that erupted from , "Thank you for sharing all that with me Haewon, you have really made my day", she confesses before leaning in to whisper into her daughter's ears but she made sure to be loud enough so that her husband would hear, "next time we are alone let's finish up this conversation so you can tell me all about that story".

The next morning Yoona started her day out getting Haewon ready for daycare and of course as usual it was quite the task since Haewon wouldn't stop running up and down the house.

"This is what happens when she gets ice cream before bed", Yoona moans to Seunggi who was putting on his shoes, "I blame you for this, it was a miracle that we even got her to go to bed last night, I don't know why so much sugar is still in her system".

Seunggi chuckles, "I think it is because she sugar made her so hyperactive that she burned herself out and then in end for a good night sleep", he points to their daughter who was on the floor packing her school bag with pudding cups, "which resulted in her being in a good mood and full of energy".

Yoona sighs, "I bet I am going to get the usual this morning 'ahhh she looks so much like Seunggi ahhh, when will Seunggi ahhh come', when the heck will the fathers drop off the children".

Seunggi gets to his feet before pulling Yoona into his arms, "No way, I don't approve of you hoping for fathers to show up", she smirks up at him, "I don't think you know this about your husband but I can get pretty jealous sometimes".

Yoona playfully hits him on the shoulder, "I know you can, remember when you thought I was dating......".

"Okay okay I get the picture, anyway......", he says before putting his lips on hers, "I hope you have a wonderful day at work today Mrs. Lee".

___________________________________________

"Taeyang's mother hate me, she really hates me", Yuri says storming into Yoona's house with tears streaming down her cheeks, "there is always obstacles stopping us, am I suppose to take this as a sign or something".

"Calm down and tell me what happened", Yoona demands handing her tissues to wipe her tears.

"His mother doesn't want us to get married", Yuri says before resting her head on Yoona's shoulder still sobbing.

"Maybe you are interpreting it wrong, what exactly did she say?" Yoona asks trying to calm her down or to at least her her to stop crying.

"She literally said 'I don't want you two to get married' before going upstairs to her room", Yuri explains, "I ended up leaving when Taeyang went to check on her.......I don't know what to do anymore I mean I thought she loved me and now all of a sudden she hates me and doesn't want me to become her daughter in law".

Yoona sighs, "I think you should talk to Taeyang before assuming things".

"Yes please talk to me", Taeyang says surprising both girls who turned around to see Taeyang and Seunggi standing in the door way of the living room, "I spoke to my mother and apparently she is under the impression that you have been cheating on me with some other celebrity".

Yuri immedately stands to her feet, her eyes wide, "Is this about that cheesy article about me dating that olympic swimmer because apparently my break up with you resulted in my wanting some big fling or something, oh my god we didn't even break up all of that was lies".

"Well my mother is a er when it comes to believing articles online", Taeyang replies with a shrug, "anyway it took some explaining but she believes me and she is sorry for saying that infront of you, everything is fine now it was all a misunderstanding".

"Okay but how did you and Seunggi end up meeting up?" Yoona asks raising an eyebrow at them.

"When we were heading down the road I saw Taeyang drive pass so I asked my manager to turn the car around so I could see if there is anything wrong", Seunggi explains.

"Good thing that he turned back too because I don't think I would have been let in to explain", he says with a smirk before pulling Yuri into his arms, "it was just a small misunderstanding baby that was cleared up. We have been through so much and have come so far, we have been stronger now so please don't give up so easily".

Yuri nods, "I didn't plan on giving up", she confesses as she looks up into his eyes, "I love you too much to just give up without a fight but...I was just taken back by your mother's response because I was under the impression that she liked me".

"She does but she is my mother and wants the best for me", he explains, "so when she saw those articles her motherly instincts just came out. She is willing to apologize so please come back to the house with me".

Yuri was a bit hesitant but she couldn't blame his mother for acting how she did since she only wanted to protect her son. So after  hugging both Seunggi and Yoon she left with Taeyang.

"You should get going as well honey, I don't want you to be late", Yoona says before they share a quick kiss.