It feels like we know each other for a long Time...

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

"So hooooot~!!!!!!" HongKi scream. 

"I know I'm hot" Jaejin said. I just know that Jaejin Oppa (He's one year older than me as Onew Oppa and Hongki Oppa two years older than me) is like THIS...

"Not you....! But,okay,most of the girls say that you are hot..." Taemin rolling on the floor of my room. Now we're in my huge room.The four boys are here. 

"I'm hungry..." Onew open the little refrigerator in my room. He found some banana milk there. 

"Banana Milk~ Hongki~ Your favourite..." He take one for himself and throw the other to Hongki.

"Is it okay if I take it? Of course It's okay. Thanks Se Ra~" Hongki ask and answer it by himself...

Actually that's my favourite milk,that's why i keep a lot in the refrigerator. I have 5 and I drank 3 for the last 2 days. And now I think i have to buy it.

"I think we need more drinks. I'm going to buy in the minimart... What do you want, Taemin ? And Jaejin Oppa?" I said.

"I want... hm... aaah....hm...." Jaejin Oppa takes so long to think. "Too much thinking,hyung! I will decide for you!" Taemin cut Jaejin's  process of thinking.

"I want chocolate milk and Jaejin hyung want ...mineral water" Taemin look at jaejin while saying mineral water.

"YA! why mineral water? So not elite! I want coffee latte!" He hug Taemin from the back and pull him until Taemin fall down.

"Ah...Shoooot! It's painful hyung!" Taemin shouted. 

"Our Kids are growing hyung"Hongki look at the two people fighting like a mother seeing her son graduated.

"Of course. I always give them high quality chicken" Onew drank the banana milk till the last drop. "Akh...it's finish.I need more.I'm hungry..."

"Se Ra,I thhink it's better if we go outside together.We can eat somewhere and we can go to the mall !! It can be a reunion for the four of us.Since we rarely meet. Except Taemin and Jaejin..."Hongki gives this great idea to us.

I nodded, while Jaejin stand up "Let's go then, But i wanna take new clothes. I only bring one t-shirt yesterday. I need to change"

We all agreed and we decided to go to their apartment first and then go eat in the new restaurant which famous for its Pizza.

This is the first time to me to go to their house... What I know about them is auntie died because of cancer. So they live together without any girls? Maybe it'll be a messy apartment.

++++++++++++++

"It's cleaaaaaaann....!" I say when i opened the door of their apartment.

We can see a sofa from the front door, we we turn right there are 3 doors and all of them are bedrooms.Beside the bedroom,we can see a small but comfortable kitchen. I feel really comfortable in this place. I sit on the sofa, looking around.

They go to their own room, Jaejin and Hongki in one room,and Taemin and Onew in another room.

I look at the photos on the wall. There are quite a lot of photos hanging there. There is one photos put on small table, in that photos all of them are little kids,around 5 or 6 years old. I saw HongKi there, Onew also. But...there's no Taemin. I just remembered about his story yesterday. How about Jaejin? He's adopted also? Ah! I found someone looks really familiar here.

This is Jaejoong Oppa! How...come? I thought he also never meet them. Or ...not?

"I'm ready...!"Onew come first. Followed by Taemin,Jaejin and Hongki. Taemin tied his hair. I can see his face clearly now. Seeing him out of the school without the school uniform and all make this pink spot on my cheek...

"Let's go Se Ra...! Finally...something which is not chicken!" Hongki seems sooo happy!

"But they are famous for their chicken and cheese Pizza...Hyung,I'm sorry to break your dream not to eat chicken for a day..." jaejin put a fake sad face.

"At least i can order something else..."Hongki's face become bright again. Onew saw the photo that I was looking.

"Se...Ra,that photo..." he looks worried.

"Haha...I don't know that you met Oppa before. You and Hongki lookks really close in this photo. Like a family..."

"Mppphhhm...."Hongki who was drinking seems surprised when he heard the word "family"

"hongki oppa, are you okay?" I put the photo on the table and ran to Hongki and ask him if he is okay or not.

_Onew POV_

I take the photo she put on the table. Jaejin come closer to me. "Hyung...She don't know about Jaejoong hyung...past?" he asked me.

"I think...she doesn't know about it. and better she never know... than she realised that she lived a life full of lies..."

Taemin keep quite...and Hongki has a deep thought inside.

Se Ra i hope you don't fall in love with Jaejoong...nor Hongki...

 

 

 

 


 

another chapter....In the last chapter i wrote that Junsu appa take care of Taemin,it should be Yoochun...sorry

 

Sorry for the lack of vocabulary.,.