Our Memories ~Part 1~ Jaejin and Taemin 1/2

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

 

-Narrator's POV-

Lee Jaejin.

A boy who has suffering from a very weak body since he's born ( I don't know how to explain this...sorry XD)

He has been living in an orphanage until he's 10. No one want to take him because of his weak body.

Then,Yoochun come. He's like an angel to him. He takes him from the orphanage that he hates. The other kids around that orphanage sometimes say bad things about him. They bully him. 

There... he meet two boys. Both of them have the same age. 11 years old. Are they twins? I don't think so. Their faces are so different.I ever ask this, but Yoochun Appa always change the topic.

They are kind to me. I like them both. My first hyungs. And they are the best hyung I know. They treat me like I'm their brother...

One day, we play in the swimming pool. We play for about 2 hours. Jaejin's face become pale. We told him to stop swimming. He jump out of the swimming pool,but then he slip,he fall down to the swimming pool and faint.

That's the day when HongKi and Onew knew that Jaejin has a weak body.  After that, They don't want to play games which make them sweating or tired.

They play cards,jenga ( the wooden blocks which you have to stack it on one another...) or PS 2 and PSP. They have fun like that.

After a few months, they got a new brother. Lee Taemin. He's the youngest among all of them. He's cute and looks so innocent. But,maybe of the harsh world he has been living, he never show his true feelings to the other three.

Until that time, the boys heard some noises , they all sleep together, the room is quite big that time. Someone is sobbing....

They whisper to each other "Hongki hyung...who's that?" Jaejin said.

"Don't turn the lamp on..." Onew walked toward the noises. It's their cupboard.

When they open it... "Huaaaaa!!!!" Hongki surprised. "Onew,who's that?" 

Someone is in the cupboard. With his silky black hair...he was Taemin.

______________________________________________________

Sorry i need to go to sleep! Lack of sleep.After school,do the homework and updating this....Sorry!!!