Taemin's Flower is Blooming

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

Announcement

As you all can see, this fanfic will end SOON

And I'll start the new one because I had fall in love in making fanfic^^

For all my readers here, I hope that you will read this one also.

The title will be :

BUTLER'S LOVE

the title could change.

Hehe....Interested?

 

___________=_=-+_+_=_+-=+_=_+_(_)+*264089328-1`804789-90_)(*&^%*&$#@#!@$#%&^*()_(*&%^%$@#%^&*()_(*&^%$__

"SE RAAAAA!" We all screaming the same words for about two hour now.

We can't find her. So we decided to take a rest for awhile.

"Se Ra...where are you?" Hongki said to himself. Jaejoong can't speak anything. He's just so shock and tired. He walks here and there but still can't find her.

"Taemin-a...you are....not taking a rest ...for awhile?" Jaejin looked at taemin who just helps him to sit down. Jaejin feels hard to breath. He can't breath properly.

"Jaejin hyung....don't force your self. You don't have any medicine..." Taemin put his hands on Jaejin's chest to feel the heartbeat. "Hyung, you really need rest.I'll tell Onew and hongki hyung to give you some water" Then Taemin stand up and walks toward Onew hyung.

"Hyung, please give Jaejin hyung some water. He can't breath properly. I think we need his medicine. And... I'll search for Se Ra again" Taemin run away from Onew hyung because he knew that Onew will stop.

++_+__+_+_+_+_____+_+_+_+_+____+

Taemin's POV

I walked for about 15 minutes... But I still can't find her. Se Ra...where are you?

I found a park. But why is it so dark?

I go inside it. I found a big tree there. This tree...

I think I ever see this big tree.

I heard something... noises.

"Huuuuuhuuuuuuuuuu" someone is crying...

Who's that? ghost? But I'm not scared at all. I walked toward the tree. A girl? 

Se Ra!

I bend down. " SeRa! We're searching for you for almost two hour! Why are you here...?" I asked her. She doesn't want to look up.

"Se Ra..." I know that maybe she's mad at us, who never tell her the truth.

"Se Ra... I'm sorry I never tell you..." I don't know what to say. When I just about to say something more...

I hug her. I don't know what else to do when a girl is crying like this. I don't have any experience.

"Taemin...Taemin-a...." She's surprised by my action.

But then we keep quite for awhile. After some times, she began to speak.

"Taemin-a.... Do they even think that I fell really bad that they didn't tell me from the start? I feels like I'm invisible for them..." Se Ra tell me what she fells. Se Ra... 

She keeps on crying and It started to rain, even the sky feels sad for her.

"Se Ra... I'm sorry. I ...never tell you this. We all thinking about your feeling in the first place. Really. We care for you" I tell her what I feels. I don't want her to misunderstand our action to keep quite about this secret for years.

"....." she didn't answer me or utter a word. She's thinking something inside. She still can't get what she just heard.

"So...." she began to speak again. "It's all true? That Jaejoong Oppa... Isn't my brother? And Hongki Oppa is...Akkkkh!!!" She scream. I really don't know what happening now.She put both of her hands on her hand like if she feels something really painful on it.

"Se Ra! Are you okay?" I checked her condition and she fainted...

=_++__+_+_+___+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+____++_+__=

I call all of them to come here at the park. Good that I bring my mobile phone.

Then Hongki hyung carry her in princess-y way to the house. It's like almost 1 km... But I know he doesn't care.

Jaejoong hyung also offer some helps but Hongki hyung refuse.

We put Se Ra on the sofa in the living room.

"Hyung, I think we need to call Uncle Junsu and Auntie.." Jaejin hyung remind us. Yeah, we have to. They're Se Ra's parents and they're involve in all this mess.

Jaejoong hyung called his parents. He also offer Hongki hyung to talk to his biological father. 

I put my hand on Se Ra's forehead and put the other hand on my forehead.

She got fever. I tell all hyung that she's sick. When I just about to walk, I feel really dizzy... and... I fall down.

"Taemin-a! are you okay?" Hongki hyung asked me. 

"Yeah, I'm okay..." My eyes becomes blur. I sat down for awhile. 

"Huuuuufff" I sighed. 

I never know that this would happen this fast. 

But  Se Ra...

I'm happy that I can meet you again. After years...

I send you letter and gift. And now, I wanna be your knight.

Please remember me and never forget me...again.

_)_)_(__)_)_()*(&*^%$#@%#$^&*(

Hi all~ Thanks a lot for reading and subscribing this story^^

I'm really ...happy!

I'm also happy because I got full marks on my physics rev. test!! Heheheh^^

Sorry for the short chappie. I will continue again tomorrow^^

Hope you like it^^

-------------This plot is made by me, do not plagiarise. I do not own any of the character--------------

(i should put this in foreword though)....

How do you think about this story and my soon-to-be-there-'Butler's-Love'-?

 

P.S : This story will continue till the END. plus some bonus stories^^

Maybe this will end after 1 or 2 weeks^^