Wedding Dress Part 2 [END]

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

 

   WEDDING DRESS   

  Part 2 - END  

 

I looked around. "..."

"Where am I now??" Okay, I'm lost. But I think I know the way home. I think so.

Maybe I need to call SeRa. No answer.

Where's she? Is she okay? 

Even though I tried my best not to think of her. Or saying that we should never meet again... That's just the opposite of what I do.

I wanna meet her. After walking nowhere for an hour. I wanna touch her hands. After a month without her.

I want her smile. After some weeks passed with tears. I want HER...

I ... really DO love her.

-------

Sera's POV

Just right after half an hour Taemin left the house, I can't help but went out of the house also. I'm going to search for him. But I don't know where he is. I wanna call him. But I just realised that I left my phone at home.

And home is so far away now. I don't even know where I am. 

I just walked where my foot wanted to take me. 

I think this is far away from my home. 

This is not the street I usually passed. This is not a shop i usually come. This is not the spot me and Taemin usually meet.

where am I? 

Even though I think like that but my feet still keep walking. Taking the bus... which I don't even know the destination, and just go out of the bus without even knowing where I am now.

And I realise this is the place my heart taking me.

The concert hall when Rain once held a concert 7 years ago.

The place where I first met him as a teenage. Not a kindergarten student anymore.

The starting point for all the problems and miracles that tied us with the destiny of being together.

"SeRa..." Taemin was there, in front of me. Trying to breath, like if he was running. Or he really DID.

It was like a drama scene. when the two main characters haven't meet for a few years and then meet again in the airport. 

We were looking at each as if we haven't meet for years, but the fact is that we haven't meet just for a few hours and not years.

"You are...here?" he asked me blankly.

"Why you are here also?" I asked him. Then we walked closer... and closer.

Awkward... 

"ah!" I found a bubble flying around. "Bubble! Midnight Bubble day is tonight!~" The I popped it.

More bubbles come, more bubbles popped. We are like racing to pop the balloon first, even though no one told us to.

"Six bubbles!" I shouted. 

"Seven!"  he pull my hands and hold it tight. "for our seventh anniversary..." he looked me in the eyes... like he always did. Which melt my heart, always. "Not 12 midnight yet, still our anniversary day,right?" he smiled.

Then the bubbles comes even more, like shouting to us and tell us to hug each other.

"I'm sorry, for all I've done to you. I never meant it. I always love you. From the first time we met, now, later, and forever..." he touch my cheeks and we are closer and closer, hugging for a while, in the middle of thousands of bubbles...

"I'm sorry... I can't control myself..." I put my head on his shoulder. 

The he pushed me softly, holding my hands again, 

"Kim Sera, Will you... Marry me?" he proposes to me! 

I gasped in surprised. and the tears falling on my cheek. Tears of happiness.

"Will you?" he asked me again.

And I nodded. And what I remembered is, he hugged me while jumping like crazy... 

"Sera... saranghae~" while showing me his smile which also make me smile with me even knowing it. Yeah, as usual.

====

The ending iss sooo bad! but well, i just hope you like it!

Anyway, this is really the ending of My Boys, My Brothers, My Love.

Please also read and subscribe my other story!! Butler's Love.

I'm going to make another story, please read and subscribe also! Part Time Couple~

Poll! Vote! Comment! the next after part time couple :

 

THANKS A LOT FOR THE SUPPORT UNTIL NOW!