Hongki and Stephanie - Morning Bus Girl

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

Morning Bus Girl

"You're my Heart Station"

Hongki POV

07.45

Late! I'm almost late. Oh No! I already warned 4 times this week...this is Friday = the last day of school. And if I'm late, again, I'll got detention ,which I hate...

"tsk, I need to get hurry. Oh, my. No one at home? They went to school leaving me alone? Mean brothers...geez" I said as I stand up and get ready for school.

5 minutes later, I'm done. I know I'm sooo fast. No, this is not the time to be proud. I don't wanna get detention...

Then I reach my bag on the sofa in the living room and run downstair.

No...Run to the elevator. We live in an apartment.

Ting! 1st Floor. the door opened. Then I run again outside. Hm... I think I need to take the bus. Good that the bus stop is just infront my apartment.

Gotcha! The bus stopped and I went inside. At least I'm safe. If later I can run faster than cheetah to the gate.

Bum! I bumped on someone, to be exact, a girl.

"Mianhae...I'm in hurry" I said as I helped her to stand properly.

She glared at me. Glared at me!

After she cleaned her skirt, she moved to the other side of the bus. 

What the?!

Just forget about her...What I need to remember is... My SCHOOL!

Ohhh...no! 'Driver-ssi...can you move faster? I'm sooo late!! Later I can't go to the amusement park with Se Ra!! After 7 years!! If I get detention I'll miss this!!!' I wanna scream like that but the other people will,sure, think that I'm crazy. 

Ccct.... The bus stop moving. Maybe the driver can read my mind. My school gate is 500 m from this bus stop. and...Oh! They start to close the gate! Akkkhhhh...! So I start to run. 1...2...3! 

Bum! I bumped a girl. again. and...This is the same girl as before. Is she stalking me? she's not my fans right?

She glared again! "sorry! I'm in hurry!" I started to run again and...

The school gate closed.

"Huuuuum.... Bye bye amusement park...welcome detention"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's detention was weird...

I'm with that 'glaring girl' ... again! I did not bumped her again of course. I just met her there. She's also late...

Hahahahaa!!!

But, not that which is weird.

We talked. We talked many things. The teacher went out because she has something to do. So we're left alone in a class.

She's quite nice. Her name is Stephanie. She's Canadian-Korean (like the other STEVANI...haha). She likes the same thing like I do. She told me that she has 5 sisters. But 3 of them already married.

"Three of them already married though" she said. "I miss them. I used to play with them"

"Oh...I also have 4 brothers. None of us is blood related. The other were adopted. But we get along really well. I'm one of the oldest.,with Lee Jinki from grade 12-B" I tell her about them, Jaejin, Taemin ,Onew and... Jaejoong Hyung. I take him as my brother as well. 

"Oh! That Lee Jinki? Who's always in the top 5 ?" she asked me in 'fangirl' voice. 

"yeah...why? You're his fans?" I asked her. FYI, he's kinda famous in school. I'm also famous though. But I think this girl like the smart and cute one more. 

"I also have a sister. But she's not in the same house like me. She lives with my father and his wife. She has a brother, but her brother is also adopted. It's so complicated" I said as I remembered all the things.

Since Junsu Appa and Jiyeon Umma is back from their Honeymoon and Jae Hyung is back to America, we often go to SeRa's house. We often eat there because Yoochun Appa is still in Russia.

"My sister is really kind. She's 2 years younger than me. We are separated for about 10 years. We meet again in Rain's concert" I continued as I looked down. It was like a flash back on my head. 

"Oh...really? You really care for her..." she looked at me with motherly face. "Do you have her photos? I wanna see~" she said happily.

"A LOT!" I took my phones from my pocket. Then I open one of the folder there. That's Sera's Folder...

"Huahaha...! You even make a folder only for her photos?! You're so sister complex!" she laughed out loud at me.

Suddenly we heard some foot steps. "Hey! Give my phone back!" I whisper at her ,panicked.

Braak! The door opened. We stayed silent like nothing happened. 

"Just go home now. The teachers have something to do" Mr. Jang said to us. So...we happily went home of course.

-----------------------

@ School's gate.

"Haha...nice! We can go home earlier...." she smiled. "But...since no one at home at this time, let's go somewhere!" she pulled my hand.

"Hey! Where?" I asked her while running.

"Amusement Park!" she shouted as we run toward the bus station.

"hey! Don't go~" she screamed at the bus which just about to go. We made it in time. We went in.

"haha yesterday you bumped on me here" She chuckled.

"Oh! You know it was me?!" I asked her.

"Of course... You are always late everyday. Just like me" She said with 'proud' voice. "I'm not glaring at you.I'm just..." she hanged her words.

"Happy" she continued and looked away at the window.

Another thing happen in the morning bus...

-------------------------------

@ Amusement Park

"Oh! That's your sister?" She whisper to me. She wore  sunglasses as I wore specs and hat.

We're like a detective now. Because... I found Se Ra only with Taemin in the amusement park!

"Yup! That's Se Ra... with  one of my adopted brother" I looked at them. Se Ra laugh happily. But I think she did not know that I was there.

"She's dating one of your adopted brother?" She asked me. 

"Yeeaahh...akh!!" I saw Taemin and Sera linked their hands!!! (Author's scream note : Noooo!!!!!!!!!)

"Geez! Don't overreact! She's dating. A boy and a Girl fell in love with each other and then they linked their arms and kissing...That's usual~!" she said to me with annoyed face.

Actually I even saw Se Ra and Taemin kissing though.... 

"But still, 10 years ago she's still pulling my hands, we play around together..." I remembered those memories again. Like what Stephanie did to me before...

"That's TEN years ago! Your sister is big enough to have a boyfriend! " she lectured me now. She said that Se Ra is also a human being and more over, a girl. She needs a boy who can take care of her if her brothers can't.Someone who she loves. 

"Okay! I understand! Then how about you? You're also big enough, right? But you don't have one!" I said. Oh, I think I'm too harsh.

She looked down. Oh, no! Is she crying?

"Ste...Stephanie?" I called her.

She still looks down.

"Hey, I'm sorry!" I shakes her. And...

"hahah! Gotcha~!!" She suddenly looked up and laughed.

Geez... 

"Okay, I don't have one now. But maybe...later ?" She said.

"Later?" I asked. 

"Yup! Because the one I like is...here" she smiled.

"What?" What is she talking about?

"I'm late like you. Because I was following you. I know you always use that same bus if you're almost late. And luckily, this week, you're always almost late. So I meet you...every morning. Maybe you don't remember me. Or you pretend to forgot me? I know the whole sister and brothers thing. We're best friend before...Hongstar babo!" She ends her long speech.

"Mworago?!" How can she knows that nickname?

"Tsk! So you really don't remember? Once Babo will always be Babo...Hhahaha... I'm the class committee with you when we were grade 4 until grade 6! You always forgot your duty right? Then I moved to Canada with my family. I'm back. And..." She took something from her bag.

"This. Remember?" 

It was a letter! akkhh...That's my handwriting when I was grade 6! She is...my old friend. Stephanie. We were the class committee for 3 years. So we become closer and closer. So that's her. Long time no see... my first love.

But! This is a problem! That letter is embarrassing....

To : Stephanie

Hi Stephanie..Maybe when you read this, you're not in korea anymore. You are leaving me here alone as the class committee? You're so mean. 

I am happy when you are the class committee as me. Because... I like you.

I hope you'll never forget me. Because I'm a forgetful person, maybe I'll forgot your face. Because you'll grow and become more beautiful than you're now. 

If we meet, please remind me. And please come back to me...

HongStar

 

"Why you bring that old letter?! This is so embarrassing!!" I cover my face with my hands. My face is red. Of course!

"Well... Do I really grown up to be as beautiful as what you think before?" She asked me/

"Huh?"

"And...do your feeling, still stay the same as before?" She looked at me in the eyes. 

I smiled. 

"Hm...Yes" Then I hold her hands and kissed her. My first love is back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 years later...

"Tiffany! You know, your father kissed me the first time after 6 years he confess to me! So long time, right! He's so slow!" 

"Stephanie...Don't say that to our daughter again and again." I said to my wife.

"Why? Embarrassed?" She asked me

"Mom! Then let's go to the amusement park! Taemin Oppa, Jaejin Oppa ,Jaejoong Oppa and Se Ra Unnie is there! They called me and said we need to hurry!" My little daughter, Tiffany said to Stephanie, my wife.

We married when we were 22. Now we're 28. My brothers, still the same. We like to hang around together. Taemin and SeRa also has married 2 years ago. Jaejin and Narsha even have kids already.

Jaejoong Hyung...secret! 

--------------Will be revealed in the next story!------------

Hi all readers! Long time no see! Huff... How are you all?

After this , will be the last bonus story as well as the end of this fanfic.

the last story is My Caffeine. 

This is about Jaejoong love story.

Actually I have some stories in mind.

But I think I'll make a short stories^^

Bye bye and see you soon later on the last chap~!