BBQ Night with Her

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

"Gyaaa~ Jaejin-a! Don't spray water on me!" Onew tried to run away from Jaejin. 

We changed the plan. We are at SeRa's house now. Not enough room. Not enough space...

SeRa's garden is really big. There is a quite big swimming pool also in her house. So we decided to make a BBQ party here.

Stevani come with SeRa from school. She's ready with her bright yellow backpack.

"Huh? My Mom 4ever?" hongki read the plate on the keychain.He don't understand...

Taemin walked toward him. "Haha..they're like mother and daughter,Hyung" he explained. He looks at the other backpack. Se Ra's backpack.

"Hongki~! Please help me!" Jaejoong hyung called him and he ran to help his hyung.

Taeminnie's POV

I looked my surrounding. No one. They're at the garden. I secretly open SeRa's bag.

I'm searching for something.

Found It! I hold the brown box i'm searching for. I open it. Did she read the letter?

Suddenly the bell rang. 

Sarang~ Sarang~ Sarang~ 

It really surprise me until the box I hold fell down. Then i put it randomly in the bag without knowing that the box is not inside the bag.

"Who the heck make that kind of bell,huh?" I walked toward the door and opening it for the next guest. There are two girls in front of me

"Annyeong" said the girl who looks older than me, maybe 2 or 3 years older.

She is beautiful. She is very feminine i think. She wear a white above-the-knee dress. Like this:

But the one beside her is... quite pretty, but her devilish and always-mad face make her invisible if she stands beside this older girl. She wear this :

 (like the one CL use. Or you can imagine it by yourself^^)

"Annyeong, my name is Cho Na Mi. I'm here because... Jaejin invited me" She said and tried to find Jaejin who is walking here.

"Hey, Nami..." owh...he looks cute. He's shy like this in front of the girl he likes...

"H...Hey, Jaejin..." She greeted him.

It was awkward. I have to hold my laugh. "Hummppph..." then I move away to the garden.

Jaejin's POV

"Hey..." I replied. I can not look at her brown eyes. She is in front of me. She's really coming! Fireworks inside my hearts!

Owh...I'm so happy. I tried to send her a message like this:

Hey, Nami. This is Jaejin. I'm making a BBQ Party with my family and other friends. Would you like to come?

I send it without any hope. Okay,there's a little hope. But i know, either she won't reply or she said no. But her reply surprised me.

Sounds fun! Can I come? I will come on 7pm. Okay?^^

She replied my message!!! I was so happy and typed 'yes' for the reply.

"EHM...." someone break this awkward situation. I just realised Nami is not alone. Who is this...

"Whoa! Medicine girl!" I shouted as soon as I saw her face. 

"What medicine girl?? AAAAAH!" I think she realised also. 

"You are the one who takes my medicine today!" She is that girl!!

"I need it! My Oppa is sick. He needs it more than you!" we started to argue.

"I need it also!" I get angry easily. 

"What for? You are very healthy like this!" She replied me back.

"Okay, I looks really healthy. Good....But I need medicine to stay healthy like this!" we keep on arguing until Hongki hyung cut us and tell us to come in.

"Hey...I think it's better if you all come inside" He smiled. Then we walked behind him. Medicine girl started to walked closer and closer to Hongki. "Hey Oppa~" she said to Hongki. EEEEKKKKH...so annoying and disgusting.

"Ah, hey. My name is Hongki" Hongki answered her like nothing happening. Like she didn't said anything so....eeekkkh... 

"You are Nami's sister?" Hongki asked her. She look at Nami and Narsha.

"Yup! My name is Narsha~" Ekkkkh.....she is shameless. Hongki hyung knew Nami. Because I talked a lot about her at home. Like, how cool she looks when she is doing ballet. She is a great Ballerina. I wonder how she get THAT kind of sister. That shameless and rough sister. Not like her. Nami's like a diamond. Always shining and precious. I looked at Nami who looks really beautiful tonight.

"Heyya~ You all are here...!" stevani screamed. She's going crazy with SeRa.

But when SeRa look at us, she become very surprised. 

"Narsha!!! What are you doing here, huh?" She is really surprised. Same reaction as what Narsha has when she saw Sera.

"Whaaat?! Why are you here with my Hongki Oppa huh?" 

My Hongki Oppa? Shameless girl. She is hated my so many people isn't she. Including me. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hehe...Jaejin likes Nami~ heheheheheh

Hhehhehehehehehehhe

And Narsha...something will happen hehe.. 

I'll try to update again today XD

Please Vote~ LOVE YA LOVE YA LOVE YA ALL OF YOU~