Wedding Dress

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

 

      Wedding Dress     

 

I love and I love you

                  Since the first time we met until now and later

                                                                                      Forever

2 years Later...

SeRa's POV

"Congratulation SeRa... I feels so old now. My Little Sister has grew this big. Even graduating High School" Jaejoong Oppa greets me from America.

"Haha Thanks Oppa. How's your new restaurant? Are you doing well?" I asked him.

"Yeah... Fine. SangHee gives me a lot of help. Her coffee is loved by many people." He answered. SangHee is his girlfriend or soon-to-be-wifey's name. 

"Really? That's good. Take her here to Korea. I'm sure Umma and Appa also wanna know her." 

"Jaejoong-a! Please help me here!"someone called Jae Oppa. "Bye for now. She'll kill me if I don't come"

"Haha...But you like that kind of pain, Oppa. Pain from your girl..." I .

"Hehehe... Yeah. I really need to go now! Bye~ And congrats again!"

"SeRa!" a girl called me. Stevani, with Narsha.

"Hey! I ran towards them.

"Who? Jae Oppa?" Narsha asked.

"Yup!" I nodded.

"Wooohoo" Stevani looked at her phone.

"Why?" 

"Jinki Oppa going to treat us after we went home~!" She said as she shows the message she got from his lovely boyfriend.  I don't know since when exactly she started to call him Jinki.

"Yaaay~ Hm... Pizza sounds good..." Narsha started to imagine eating a big pan of Pizza. "Wait, he's not going to treat us chicken, right?"

Stevani stayed quiet for awhile. "Well...I can't guarantee that..."

"Boom!" 

"Gyaaa!" I screamed. "Taemin-a! Why surprising me becomes your hobby now?" I asked. 

"Haha,Sorry...." He comes closer to me.

It was spring. Full of flower here and there. I feel like filming a CF.

"Nice weather, right?" he asked. "Especially for ... a date?" 

"Hey! I already tell Jinki Oppa that you two won't come for the treat! Bye~ Have fun!" That two girls suddenly screamed from far. When did they go? They are here just a sec ago!

"Hmm...They're nice at co-operating with me." Taemin gives me a smile. "For you." He handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"When did you get these?" I smelled it. Fresh and nice!

"Magic?" 

"Don't lie~"

"I don't... " he chuckled.

It was one of the memories I really remembered about him. Just ONE of them Because I remembered ALL, all of our memories.

----------

7 years since they dated

Taemin's POV

To : SeRa

Hey, do you remember what day is tomorrow?

From : SeRa

What day? Saturday?

To : SeRa

Don't act like that. I know you know what i mean... I'm sad. Hehe.

From : SeRa

Of course I remember, Taemin Oppaa.....~ Happy to be called Oppa?

To : SeRa

What day ? Of Course I'm happy~ 

From : SeRa

Our 7th anniversary ;)

To : SeRa

Smart Girl!^^...I'll meet you tomorrow. I promise

From : Sera 

Really? You will? yay~^^

To : SeRa

I promise.

--------------------------

SeRa's POV

I waited for him for almost 3 hours already! Where is he? He said he'll come! I know he's sooo busy with his 'office' things but please at least inform me!

"Hufff...where is he?" I asked more to myself. 9 PM.

"Miss, do you want some extra coffee?" the waitress asked me. 

"No, no need. Thanks" 

Where's he??? 

I tried to call him. He did not answer any of my calls. 

I looked out of the window. I started to cry.

That's ... Taemin, right? Who's that girl? 

I looked down. He lied. This is our 7th anniversary, he break is promise and he date another girl. 

He's .... 

I ran to the exit door. I started to cry. Then I went home by subway. Crying alone in the lonely night...

--------------

"Ukh!" I punch the pillow in my room. No one's at home today. Good. I need to be alone. 

I cried again. He's...

Taemin calling

What for he called me?

"What? Happy with that girl?" I asked him.

"What girl?" suddenly he appeared behind my room, just beside my door. 

"Don't act stupid..." I stand up. I throw the pillow that I just punch.

"Hey!" 

I started to cry.Again. I never expect that the boy I like for SEVEN years already, cheat behind me. Moreover, it's Taemin.

"SeRa...It's not like that. I'm so busy. I can't went out from the office! Really...." He looked at me. I wanna for

"Don't lie! You must be thinking that I'm not good anymore. That I can't take care of you like that girl do" I started to scream.

"Hey! Listen to me...!!" He comes closer. Trying to calm me down. "I'll explain! She's just my workmate! We're out because I was searching for you but she keeps on following me!" 

"After I see that with my own eyes you think I'll just believe what you just said?" 

"Sera! Please. You're out of control!" He tried to hold my hands which are ready to throw more things on him. 

"We haven't meet for almost a month, you know. It's better you never promise me anything. So I won't put any hope... I know you're busy after Appa gives you all his company for you to take care of even before we're married,But..." I can't continue my words.

"I also DO hope to meet you! That's what I wanted to. My phone's battery was finished that I can't receive any call. I keep searching for you for 3 hours, I don't know where you are... Do you even know that actually I take care of your father company also for you? " He looked at me. His eyes also teary now.

"Then who's that girl? Maybe I'm not as pretty as her, maybe I'm not as good or as smart as her... But please think about MY feeling!" I shouted.

"SeRa!" He shouted also. That's the first time. "What the heck are you talking about? That girl is only my workmate!She was helping me searching YOU! Do you really think that you're not any better than her? Huh?" 

"You don't understand me!"

"You are the who don't understand me! You should listen to me!" He shouted again. "But you don't... You don't believe me..."

I stayed quiet. 

"Do you really think that you're not any better than that annoying workmate of mine?"

"Well, if you think so, Fine, I'll go out from this house. It's better we don't meet again." He turned and walked toward the door. I can hear his footsteps on the stairs.

"Oppa...."

I cried again. Again and again...I can't stop. 

We both are going crazy. Maybe I'm crazier. I'm jealous of that girl. I don't even listen to him. I should believe him... But I just can't. My mind is not in the right place.

Taemin's POV

This is the first time we fight until we shouted at each other. After seven years... This kind of fight comes. And the reason is just silly. She's just my workmate!

I walked nowhere. I don't know where to go. It's late night already, 11 PM.

I saw some couple linked their arms are laughing together. When did the last time I go out with SeRa? Last week? Last month?

I don't know.

It has been a long time ago... 

Maybe,  actually this is a...

TEST.

For both of us.

We can't meet for almost three or maybe a month and I only called her at night. She must be tired also... But I never think that her cheerful voice on the phone shows how much she loves me. She waited for me.

Even though it's midnight, she still answer my phone.

But blaming me for the things that I didn't do also wrong! That girl only helping me for searching for SeRa even though she's kinda annoying also...

"Hufff" I sighed. We both are wrong. 

I looked around. "..."

"Where am I now??" Okay, I'm lost. But I think I know the way home. I think so.

Maybe I need to call SeRa. No answer