Meet The 4 Boys

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

 

And It's the time already. I change my clothes into this.

jonghyunhoodie.jpg

(author : I know it's Jonghyun but his hoody looks cute!)

 

Alone at home is not that bad.There are no screams of my mother that tell me to go shopping somewhere or gossiping (I think that me and my mother's soul were in the wrong place)

 

"Ready~! Bi Oppa~ Wait for me Okay?!"

Changmin Oppa,one of Jaejoong Oppa best friend already waiting outside.Oops,don't forget your camera...Then i ran downstair.

 

"Ya! What take you so long?"

"Sorry ,Oppa~!" I said as i go inside the car. Then,we go to rain's concert which is far far away...

+++

 

"Se Ra,I'm sorry i can't take you home.And Jaejoong said that your cousins will be here too.I think I have to go now. Yunho Hyung keep calling me.Bye, SeRa ,have a good time!" Changmin go inside the car and disappear after a few minutes.

Then i see my surrounding.Where are those boys.I don't even know their faces because I met them last time is,like,9 years ago? I forgot how long it has been since the last time we met. Aha! Jaejoong Oppa gave me their phone number right? Let's see...

From: Jae Oppa

 

Sera, this is JinKi's number.+xxxxxxxxxxx You can call him and discuss where to meet him and his brothers.

Have a good time^^ ♥ 

 

Owh...he's the best Oppa I ever have! I tried to call the number he gave me. 

"Hello?" a sweet voice answer me.This must be Jinki Oppa.

"is this Lee Jinki?I'm sera"I said.

 

"Ah,Se Ra. Uncle Junsu's daughter? we are almost there. I'll meet you in front of of the super big gate.Bye" He ended the phone call.And i just obey what he said.I'm waiting in front of the main gate.So crowded.

 

"are you Kim Se Ra?"someone from behind said. I turned my hand. I found a boy,about same age as me,wearing a white T-shirt with "I ♥ Chicken" written on it. Chicken? where did he buy that kind of T-shirt? I want one.

 

"Are you Kim Se Ra?"He repeated.I wake up from my daydream.

"Yeah,I'm Se Ra.Nice to meet you.So you are Lee Jinki?"I said nicely,i still  put my eyes on his T-shirt.He looked the same way as me.

"Yup!I'm JinKi.But you can call me Onew.You like my T-shirt? I make it by myself.Wanna buy one?"He said with puppy eyes.

Suddenly three boys coming."Hyung,don't promote your silly t-shirt to her.She's normal!" said one of them,the guy with blonde hair.

"What do you mean?I'm not normal?"Jinki said.They come closer to me and Jinki." I think before the concert start we can introduce ourself.My name is Lee Hongki,I'm 16."he said and give me a super wide smile.

 

 

 

 

 

(This is Jeremy's hair...XD)

 

The long brown haired boy introduce himself also.He looks familiar.He's a shy boy,but he's the cutest among all of them."I'm Lee Taemin. I think I go to the same school as you.I'm your classmate when we are grade 9"That's why! He has long hair now,i can't recognise him.He looks more manly.

(i'm using his lucifer hair~)

He's cute since forever though.He's famous back then.I think now also he's still famous.

"I'm Lee Jaejin"said the one with a small (?!)face,give me a little but sweet smile.OWWWWWH...so cute!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Then,i look their face one by one.All of them are very very cute and good looking.I'm lucky.I don't know that I have 4 handsome cousins.

"Almost time,let's go~!" Jinki or Onew screamed. All the eyes are looking at us.

A girl look at us with jealous face,she's my enemy since grade 7.Her name is Narsha.I don't know why but she likes to take everything as a competition.I think that today she thinks that I want to show off to her that I go with handsome boys.That's okay.because i shape my mouth as "YOU LOSE!" I don't even know that she's going to Rain's concert too.Unfortunately,she walks towards us.What does she want,huh? 

"Hey,Se Ra~ I don't know that you go to this concert.Why you didn't tell me? We can go together" GO TOGETHER with you??? No way!

"By the way who are these handsome guys? Your boyfriends?" she continue.Is she stupid or what?

"I'm Narsha (sorry for all who likes BEG,i can not think any other name).I'm Se Ra's BEST FRIEND" Whatt?? I think she took the wrong medicine yesterday.It must be like that. "Umm..you guys wanna go with me? I have VIP ticket.I have an extra"she said and look straight at Hongki's face.

"Sorry NARSHA,I have VVIP tickets for all of us..."I smirked. Huh! GET THAT! she just went away without saying anything."I think it's almost started.Since we have VVIP tickets,we can go to our seat from the other door not the main gate" Jaejin said. Ow...sounds so fun!

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Boring chapter. Why I keep making boring chapters????

Thanks for all comments and for all people that subscribe and take a look to my boring fanfics.This is still the prolouge( i know it's too long)

I use Hongki Jeremy's hair, Onew's Hello hair,Taeminnie's Lucifer and random jaejin where i found him cute. But is that Jaejin or minhwan?I'm new to FTI.

THANKS A ALOT for all who left me a comment and subscribe. 

I don't like silent reader.Your comment,even though only 2 or 3 words, I really appreciate that.