Jaejoong and Sang Hee - My Caffeine

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

Username : Patzmelody01

Name in the story : Park SangHee (Patricia)

Age : 19

Job (college student or ...what?) : College student for photography

Plot (how do you meet him etc.) : I work part time in the cafe that JJ regularly visits. I didn't really like him at first because he insulted the coffeee I made for him. Slowly, I got to know the real him and you can gp from there ^^

Extras : Hehe, I've actually read the first few chapters of this but keeps forgetting to comment/subscribe. >.>

anyways, hwaiting! 
<3333

 

So...Jaejoongie Oppa's girlfriend will be...

Patricia or Patzmelody01~!! Congrats^^

Then let's begin your love story in America~ Since I never went to America, I'll use my imagination XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waitttt....Stop! Before reading, please fill in this poll~^^

I'll not mark this chapter as 'Final' because I wanna know if I'm going to make another last bonus story or not. It depends on the poll^^

PLEASE TELL ME, EVERYONE WHO CHOOSE ,"YUP!", IF YOU WANTED A :

-EXTRA STORY AFTER/BEFORE THEY MARRIED

OR

-NEW STORY OF SERA AND TAEMIN'S DAUGHTER AND SON


My Caffeine

"Because I knew you are as warm as the coffee you drink"

"And You give me more Caffeine than the coffee you make"

 

Sang Hee's POV

"Patricia!" Someone hit my back hard. Aww...

"Leah! Why are you hitting me?" I asked her in annoyance. She sat beside me. 

"Tsk, I already called you like crazy and you say 'why'?" she took the coffee that I made 15 minutes ago. "See...It's cold now"She sighed.

"What happened to you? This is our break time, don't waste it by daydreaming like that" She pours the coffee from the jar to a cup. "Yours" she handed me the black cup.

I sighed then looked at her. "Leah, what do you think? I break up with David" I take as sip of my cold coffee.

Leah put a shocked face. "What? break up?! It has been only 1 and a half month!" she almost screamed on my face.

I sighed again. "Leah...Don't be THAT shocked, please. Like this is the first time I'm breaking up with someone..." I drink my coffee until the last drop. 

"But...." Leah still wanted to ask me something. But I cut her words.

"It's working time~" then I stepped in to the kitchen. "Kim! 5 PM now, take your break. I'll handle it" I walked toward my co-worker and take the cups and plate she was washing.

--------------------------------------------

"Patricia...." Leah called me. 

"What?" I don't even turned my head. Leah is sooo talk-active, and usually what she said is nonsense. 

"See...that handsome guy?" She told me. 

"Leah... for you, every boy is handsome! Even an old man..." I sighed at my friend's behaviour.

"tsk! No..! This one is reeallly handsome!" She hold my head and turned it so that I can see the 'handsome' guy.

"Hey!" I'm going to shouted at her but stopped when I saw the black haired guy.

"See....! handsome,right?" Leah asked me as she take her hand from my face. She put 'haha - I - Win!' kind of face.

"Not really..." I come back to my work, making coffee. 

"Liar! THAT handsome still not satisfy you? Then you'll never have a husband!" she said to me.

Okay, I lied. He IS handsome. 

"Omo! His friend come! This one is kinda..beautiful. Their Asian handsome face really outstanding in this coffee shop..." Leah said."I'll be the one who asked their order~!" and she happily walked toward the 2 handsome guy seats.

 "Good Afternoon" Leah gives them the menu. When Leah gives them the menu, the 2 guy stop talking. The one with black hair smiled and thanked Leah.

 I bet after this Leah is going to scream 'Hyaaa~ They are seriously handsome!' while bunny jumping .

 Embarrassing.

 The other guy with brown hair just stay quite and read the menu. 

 "Black coffee..." The brown haired guy said. Then the black haired guy tell Leah that he wanted Tiramisu and latte.

 Since I heard what they said and I'm the one who's going to make it, I'll just start now even though Leah has not comeback. I take a glance at her.

 I sighed again. My life seriously will be short if like this. She is freezing there. Good thing that our manager is not here today. 

I asked one of my friend who's a waitress to poke her.

"Oh, okay. So one Tiramisu, one black coffee and one latte?" she asked them and the black haired guy nodded.

She came back to the kitchen as I  am ready to cover .

 Oh, she's not going to shout. Weird.

 "What happened? I heard all of YOUR conversation.... " I asked her. I emphasises the word 'YOUR' because, well...she only said "Good afternoon" and repeating their order.

 "They are.... soo heavenly handsome..." she starts imagining her wild dream. "If I'm their boyfriend...I'll take them to every party and every girl will be so jealous of me!" 

"Like you ever went to a party..." I said while ignoring her 'I'm-so-gonna-kill-you' look. "Take this. Their orders. You take so long to come back. I've made this before even you telling me"  I handed her the 'handsome guys' orders.

"I'll do my best captain!" she happily take it and walked toward them.

"Excuse me.This is your order" She put the latte in front of the black haired guy. The guy smiled and thanked her again. Then she put the black coffee in front of the brown haired one.

 Leah put the Tiramisu in the middle. Then she walked away from them. 

 But....

 "Ukh...What's this?!" the brown haired guy said in Korean. Then the black haired guy replied in Korean also, "Why, Jaejoong-a?"

I understand what they're talking about. I'm half korean. I also understand Korean. So the brown haired guy's name is Jaejoong. If I tell Leah she'll be so happy that I know their names.

 "This coffee is really bad! This is the worst coffee I ever drink" That Jaejoong insulted my coffee! I hold my anger. I really don't like it if someone complaining my coffee.

"Yunho-ya, try it" He said to his friend,the black haired guy, whom I know the name as Yunho.

"Nothing wrong with it. It taste nice" Yunho said.

"That's really bad. I don't wanna drink it" Jaejoong complained again.

Leah come toward me. "Patricia...You keep looking on that guys, interested?" She said to me but I ignored her and walked toward their table!

"Ya!" I shouted in korean. "What do you know about coffee until you're that confident that this coffee is really bad? Do you know that it's not that easy to make a cup of coffee?" I told him every single thing on my mind in Korean.

He smirked. "I don't know that you are eaves dropping about what we are talking ....not embarrassed? You are just the same like your friend" She mentioned Leah who's always around me. Leah only looking at us. She did not understand what we're talking about. The other customers also did the same thing. We're the centre of attention.

"Patricia!" someone shouted my name.

Manager.

---------------------------------------------------

2 Weeks Later

"Not this...Hm...maybe this one is good" I take one of the coffee bean pack and see it if it's the one I need.

"Ah! Found it!" I wanna take the pack but it's too high. "Ukkkh..." I tried to reach it.

A hand took the pack and handed it to me. "Here you go" He said.

"Thanks..." I looked up and...

"You?!" I screamed. 

"Akkkhh....Coffee girl. What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"That's my question...!" I replied. Then I realised we're arguing in public again. 

"Let me pay this and we'll talk outside" He followed me to the cashier and we decided to go to McDonald.

---------

"Because of you, I'm fired. You need to take the responsibility of taking care of me." I take a french fries and eat it. "Hm....nice" and take another one.

"Mworago?! Why me?" he replied.

"Hm....because you insulted my coffee" I'm still busy with my french fries. 

"Ya! look at me!" He lifted my head and continued "You are fired because you're shouting at a costumer. Not my fault!" he said to me.

"Haha...Why you think about it so deeply? I'm just kidding. Why so serious?" I asked him while crunching the last french fries and look at the box, "Geez,finish" 

"Oh" He did not looked at me. He looked out of the window.

"I thought you don't like me since the coffee things" he continued.

"Of course. I even hated you since then" I replied. 

"What?! Then why are you talking to me?" He asked.

"You helped me. My mom always taught me to never forget someone's kindness even though it's only small things like that"

He stayed quiet. "Oh,I see." He replied.Suddenly his face become so sad. What happens?

"Did I say something wrong?" 

"No, I just remembered I have something to do. I have to go now. Annyeong..." Then he stand up and walked outside.

-------------------------------

Jaejoong's POV

Now I feel guilty leaving that girl alone. I don't even know her name. But she reminds me of my mother, my real mother.

Hongki calling

I press the green button." Hello?"

"Hyung!" Haha...This cheerful voice, really Hongki. "Hyung! I meet someone and SeRa in the amusement Park! She linked her arm with Taemin...!" He said to me.

"Haha...I knew that. Aren't you also linked your arm with your new girlfriend?"

"How do you know?!" Hongki seems surprised.

"Well... My agents were there in the amusement park also." 

"Ehhhhh?!!!"

"It will be expensive Hongki-ya. Bye for now..." Click. I ended the phone call.

Hufff...." I wish I have a girlfriend also" I said more to myself.

Suddenly that Coffee girl appear on my mind. 

"Why her?"

Then I ran to my apartment, wishing that this girl can disappear from my mind.

----------------------------

Yunho said that today there is a photography competition last week and the result were announced and shown for public in this museum.

I walked silently in the crowd... Lonely.

Then one photo, big one, caught my sight.

I walked toward it and touched it.

"Beautiful Korea" someone said from behind. "That's the title. Ah! You..."

"Coffee girl?" I asked her. She's the girl that shouted at me at the coffee shop.

"Ah...You are the guy who insult my coffee..." She said to me. "What are you doing?" 

"I... I just  like this kind of thing." I turned my head and look back at the photo. She also did the same thing.

"Patricia Park". That's the photographer name... Coffee girl turned her head.

"Yes? Why? How do you know my long name?" She asked me.

"Huh?" 

"You called me. Patricia Park" She explained.

"Ah! So you're the one who took this photo?" Wow,she's good! 

"Yup! I don't even know that I would win with the photo that I took when I went to Korea." She touched the photo which framed in black and the light was shone on it. Make it even more beautiful.

"You're good at photograph. Better than making coffee..." I .

"Ya! That's just you who has a very bad taste!" She hit me.

"Hey...Why me?" I don't know why. But I have some feeling that makes me feel safe beside her.

-----------------------------

"So....Let's hunt photo together." she said to me in one of the late night coffee shop which open until 02.00 AM.

"Hm...Nice idea" I take a sip of my tea. I'm not in mood to drink coffee now.

"I..." She drink her cold coffee until the last drop. On her upper lip, left some coffee foam there. "Know some places which is really good for photo hunting" she finished her sentence.

I can't stand this anymore. I stood up and...

Coffee Foam Kiss.

She looked surprised.

"Jaejoong-a..." 

"Patricia....Mianhae. I can'y hold this feeling anymore..." 

Slowly,she smiled. She stood up. She come closer and closer.

"Jaejoong Oppa, Saranghae" then she sit back.

I froze for a while.

"I think...this is destiny. I met you three times, no,even more, by accident. We both don't know. As time goes, I think you're not that bad after all. Oppa, we never formally introduce ourselves. My name is Park SangHee. You?" She asked me,smiling.

I like her smile. I love her smile. 

"Kim Jaejoong. I'm good at cooking. I have 4 brothers and one sister.... Maybe you can meet them when we go to Korea, together. And show them you skill at making coffee."

"Hm....Should I?" She pretend to think.

"Of course. But for me, you give me more caffeine than the coffee,you give me more energy and make me can't sleep since the first time we met. That was the first time a girl shouted at me like that... "

"And I don't know that you are as warm as the hot coffee you ordered. Even warmer..." 

I hold her hand which was on the table, so she can feel. That I AM that warm...Only for her.

"Saranghaeyo, SangHee-a...."

______________________________________________________________________

Forgive me Patricia Unnie if this story does not satisfy you! Lack of Idea >____________<

Mianhae.... x_______x

So, this is the end of My Boys, My Brothers, My LOVE. BUT, I'm still waiting for the poll Taemin-SeRa story.

 

WARNING : BE SURE TO FILL IN THE POLL. LESS THAN 6 VOTERS, I WON'T MAKE ANY EXTRA OR NEW STORY.

Kamsahamnida for all my readers and subscribers. Also people who left some comments! I really appreciate you all^^