The Clover He Gave Me, My Secret Admirer

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

 

I walked inside the school yard. The other students are all inside. 

Someone pat my shoulder.It's Stevani. "Heyya!" she said cheerfully to me.

"Stevanniiii! You surprised me you know!" i yelled at her. But she just smiled at me. 

"Se Ra,do you know how much i miss you?" she asked like she's my boyfriend.

"Oh, my honey, of course~" i hug her. "Haha...you're just the same,Stevani~" i said.

Then we walked together to the notice board to see if we're in the same class this semester.

"I found your name,darling!" Stevani pointed at the most left part of the board. Grade 1-3.

"stop calling me darling,stevani..." i looked at the part she pointed. 

"I found your name! same class as me!" I said to her and we jumped together in joy. We're really happy to be in one class, because last semester we go to different class.

After some announcement, we go to our class. This is the first day of school,not much to do, and we'll go home early also. 

Stevani pull her chair and sit next to me. She take her bag and put it on the desk.

"Se Ra, i have something for you" She is searching something in her bright yellow bag. "Found ya!" She give me a keychain with eiffel tower shape. It has a plate with Se Ra in hangul. On the back of the plate something is written also.

I read the plate, "My 4ever baby" I turned the plate "세 라... why forever baby?" i asked her. She just smiled at me. I know she's like a mom, though...hehe

Then i put it o my bag. "It looks really good on my bag~!" I said to her and i thanked her for giving me such a cute keychain. 

She showed me that she has the same keychain, but it's gold, and mine is silver. I read what's written on her plate "Her Mother 4ever....What? You told them to make this? Haha" and i saw her name as i turned it. But it's not in hangul, it's in alphabet.

"I have something for you also!" I open my bag and found something inside it. A small brown bax with golden ribbon on it. I take it out from my bag with the t-shirt that i want to give.

"Wow... this is a really good t-shirt!" she look at the baby blue t-shirt i gave to her. I bought it yesterday when i went to the mall with Hongki, Onew,Jaejin and Taemin.

"Haha...You have to order that t-shirt you know. I make it in a shop in the mall. You see it ,'just the 2 of us'..." I said.

"Couple shirt...!" she caught the box i took from my bag. I'm not opening it yet. "What's that?" she asked me.

"I also don't know...ah...!" i found a small paper attached to it. "To Kim Se Ra" Stevani read it. "Open it,SeRa!"

I untied the ribbon and open the box. I can see a white paper inside it. Something is written there with neat handwriting. I think i know this handwriting... Then we read it together.

Dear SeRa,

Hi...maybe that's what I should say?

I don't know what to write. But i hope you continue reading this.

Se Ra... I'm giving this to you along with a little gift. 

I hope you like the gift i give to you.

Se Ra, when you're reading this maybe you just arrive home. Or maybe this is one of your holidays.

Whenever you read it, I hope you know that I like you. I wanna meet you. And i want you to know who I am.

But i think it's better like this. Until that time coming. Until the time that I'm ready to show you myself.

Please reply by putting your letter in your desk.

I look at the box and found a necklace. I take it until it hangs infront of me and Stevani. It's a transparent clover shaped necklace with a real four-leaved clover inside it.

 "Whoa...Se Ra... who gave this to you? You have a secret admirer!" she take a look at the necklace. I'm still      in my deep thought. Who give this to me? I mean... Oh, i don't know!

 Suddenly someone surprise us. "BAAAAM" he said. Reflex, i put the necklace inside the box it and hide it inside the desk.

He has a silky black hair, not really long. Who is he?

 "Se Ra! We're in the same class! by the way,who's this?" He asked me. 

 "Se Ra!"now it's Stevani. "You never tell me that you know him!" suddenly she yelled at me.

 Wait a minute, i don't even know WHO IS HE!

"What? I don't know...." stevani cut my words. "Taemin-a, you're in the sam class as us?"

Taemin???? Oh,Taemin...haha I just real..ised...

WHAT?

Taemin? I look at him with full concentration. 

 "Taemin?" i just realised it! 

 "Yes? Why, sera?" she look at me with his super innocent face.

 (sorry no close up)

 

"You...what happened to your hair?" I asked him with a stupid face...I mean, the question itself is weird.

"Huh? Oh...Thats's why you put that kind of face. I cut and dyed it yesterday. Not good?" he explain what's happening and i think he also wanna know why my face is the  'huh?what?' type.

Actually I'm surprised... he changed. But his innocent plus cute plus handsome plus perfect face has not changed at all.

He has a different image now...

"It's good, really good!" I give him two thumbs up.

"Hummmpppphhhh..."Stevani cut our conversation. "You two! You owe me to explain what's happening! Why suddenly you two become so close like this,huh? Why~?"

Taemin and me laughed at her act. Such a cute mom, no?

+++++

 

 

REALLY sorry for not updating for 2 days!

I'm writing this 13th chapter for 3 times on sunday, all of them have problems while making.

Monday, i have to do my homework..

and today, the first attempt fail.

And this is the second one...

FINALLY!!!

Do you like Taemin's new hair? I do~!

I choose the black one^^