SeRa's Blooming Heart

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

I opened my eyes slowly. The bright light coming from the curtain make me pulling the blanket again. But I feel something heavy that I can't pull the blanket.

I try to sit but I don't know why my body hurts a lot. Then I saw someone sleeping just beside my knees. That silky black hair and long eyelashes, Taemin. Then everything goes on my head. Flashbacks. I remembered what happened last night. But I think I fainted after ... He hugged me. It was raining yesterday. 

I saw the clock hanging just opposite of my bed. 8.45, that's what the clock shown me. I looked at Taemin's face. He's like a sleeping baby. I put my hand on his cheek. Omo!

He got fever! He's really hot. Is it because my hands are cold? I put my other hand on my forehead as I compared our body temperature.

He's really hot. He must have got high fever. Now i forgot what terrible things just happened last night.

I walked down my bed and tried to find some medicine for him.

"Se... Ra..." He mumbled. I can't help but smiled. I just knew that he's waiting for me all night long instead of Jaejoong Oppa or Hongki Oppa. It's not that I want them to be here for me in this kind of situation.

Then I started to searching for medicine. Oh! But I think I have to move him from that side of the bed to the bed itself so that he can sleep more comfortable. But...I don't think that I'm THAT strong...

I went out of the room to search for help.

I totally forgot about last night.

"Oppaaaaa~" I ran down stair. And found the Oppas sleeping on the Sofas in front of TV. Jaejoong Oppa sleep on the carpet.

I stopped for awhile. They must be tired because of my childish act last night....

I don't know why. When I knew the truth last night actually it doesn't hurt me much. Like if I knew it already. But still, I'm shocked.

I walked closer to them. Jaejin Oppa's face still a bit pale. I shouldn't wake them up. But how about Taemin then? 

Ah, Narsha and Stevani! Where are they? I looked at my phone which suddenly vibrate. It's in my pocket since last night.

23 mised calls. 

16 of them are from Jaejoong Oppa only.  The other were from the other 4 boys.

I read the messages that just came in my inbox.

From : Stevania

Hey, SeRa.^^

I'm at school now with Narsha. We went home at 6 am and change our shirts and take a bath. Sorry we didn't wake you up. I think you are still not well. Don't think too much. Get well soon, hun. :)

I smiled at her message. She is really a 'mom' like best friend to me. 
I replied her.

To : Stevania

Thanks^^

I just wake up though. Hehe...

Taemin is sick. I need to get some medicine.

-send-

Then I opened the other one. From Narsha.

From : unknown number.

 

This is Narsha. I know you don't have my number so please save it.

I hope you get well soon and please don't think too much. O think we get a long well. So...

We'll stop fighting, okay? We'll visit you after school. ;)

I saved her number and replied her almost the same like Stevani's one.

I have a new best friend.... I smiled. Then I remembered about Taemin. I really need help. But I still don't wanna talk to Jaejoong nor Hongki Oppa now. So i decided to wake Onew Oppa up.

"Oppa... Sorry to wake you up..." I shake his body a little. He opened his eyes slowly and saw me.

"Se Ra? What are you doing? You need to take a rest. Later you'll get sick..." that's what he said to me as soon as he saw me.

I'm really lucky that I have you all...

"I'm okay. But I think I need your help..." I pointed upstair. 

"Why?" he asked me as he walked toward the bathroom and leaving it opened as he washed his face.

Now he's fresh.

"Se Ra..." someone called me with a very weak voice. I saw Taemin on the stairs. He tried to walked down the stair and...

Bak! He ALMOST fell down!

I ran to him as well as Onew Oppa.

"Taemin-a! You've got a high fever! I think because of the heavy rain last night.... You need to take a rest" Then I pushed him so that he'll walked up again.

 

-Onew's POV-

Se Ra push Taemin so that he will walk upstairs.

Then I remembered what just happened last night. 

--Flashbacks--

After Taemin walked SeRa's home, everyone feel relieved.

He put her on the Sofa as he also sat on one of them. He looks really tired. His body all wet. Then after about 25 secs, he got up from his seat and carry Se Ra in princess way. SeRa had not awake yet. 

"Taemin-a! At least you take a towel! You put your outer jacket for Se Ra, you'll get fever! I'll take care of Se Ra" Hongki gave him a towel but then he rejected it. 

"It's okay, hyung.I'll take the towel later. I wanna take care of Se Ra first. Stevani, Narsha, can you two change her clothes? She's really wet more than me. I'm afraid she'll get sick" He turned his head to Stevani and Narsha. After putting Se Ra on her bed, he leaves them and take care of himself. 

He changed his t-shirt and jeans.

"Hyung, I have to go out for awhile. I wanna buy some medicine for Jaejin Hyung and SeRa" He tied his shoe lace and then walked toward the door. He went out.

The other Hyung don't stop him. They know him well enough.

"Hongki-ya... Is this all because of me?" Jaejoong asked him in sad tone. He must be feel really bad and sad.

"No..." Hongki smiled at him. "This is no one fault"

"But...  I think we'll need to tell her everything tomorrow. We need to get ready for every reaction she'll give us" He continued.

Jaejoong just nodded at his Dongsaeng's words. He's right.

Jaejoong suddenly smiled and say "And I think we'll get some new couples here..." He got up from his seat and then walked toward Se Ra's room upstair.

That last sentence I don't get it though...

--Flashbacks END here--

 

===+=+++++-=-=--=---=-=-=-++_+_+_++__+_+_-=-)()())()(+__++_+)

Hey Yo! 

All readers! Wassup! Heheehhe^^

SHINeeJJuliette is here^^

I just read an article about SHINee without smiles in Indonesia. Is Indoshawols make them like that? 

Sorry Oppa^^ Really really sorry...!!!

And also Sorry that I can't update everyday... Writer's Block and some homework are calling me...

By the way I need your opinion for my next story -Butler's Love-

 

And...

Some recommended songs!

JYJ - Empty and Be My Girl (I'm addicted to both of these songs! Also Ayyy Girl)

SNSD - Hoot ( Trouble~ Trouble~ Trouble~ Another catchy song from SNSD)

No silent reader please^^ Comment are Love and make me wanna Update everyday^^

 

Jonghyun Oppa! Hwaiting with Shin Se Kyung!!!^^

SHINee Hwaiting! FTI Fighting!