Chapter 9

I'm your teacher!

Three weeks had passed. You've been really busy planning and making preparations for the campaign, while Mark has been skipping schools. He was oblivious that you were absent for the past few weeks but he shrugged the thoughts away, actually a part of him cared. 

It's Saturday and the boys were having their hang outs as usual. Yugyeom being the maknae, is in charge of deciding their meet up place. He suggested a cafe which is located at Samcheongdong and the boys didn't have any complains about it. They once joked that they are going to explore every cafe around Seoul. 

"I heard something about Haneul noona from Mino yesterday..." JB said, making the boys to look at him. Mark the rim of his glass and listened carefully. "He said noona will be coming back after three months." "So.. it's like around the end of March?" "Yup" The boys missed you very much, especially Bambam. That boy never stopped asking about you. They got a lot closer with you ever since you joined them that day. They wanted to exchange numbers with you but they didn't make it since you left earlier. So they had to searched through Mark's contact list sneakily when the older boy went to the washroom and left his phone on the table. He trusted them so he left his phone with them but he realized his mistake when Youngjae accidentally confessed to him about it, leaving Mark with an annoyed face. 

"Hey, isn't that noona?" Yugyeom pointed outside the window and the boys looked at the direction. You were standing beside a boy closer than you thought. More like clinging yourself onto him, Mark thought. You looked down at the phone Semin was holding, reading the content. Wondering why you were with him? Well, your friends thought that it will be better if we split into groups. Chaemin which claimed herself as the leader, said that she will be deciding the groups. "And... Haneul with Semin." You stared at her with your widened eyes and she just gave you a cheeky smile. 

"This must be the place, right?" "Yeah, I guess so." Since the topic you were working on is about Arts and Crafts, you and Semin were assigned to take photos of the art galleries alongside the tree-lined streets. After snapping a few photos, you were about to leave but Semin stopped you. "Let's take a photo of you." You stood there awkwardly and stared at him holding the camera. You heard the shutter sound and he asked you for another photo because you looked like a scarecrow. "Smile~"

Meanwhile... Mark saw everything and he wasn't really pleased with it. He looked calm from the outside but he was silently stabbing daggers at the boy in his head. "That must be noona's boyfriend..." Yugyeom exclaimed, making Bambam whined and telling him not to jump into conclusions. Soon after, you and Semin finally left and went to search for other galleries pieces. 

"How was it?" Hyewon asked and you can see her smiling mischievously at the corner of your eyes, she was talking about your so called 'date' with Semin, not about the projects. "It was really great! Haneul and I took a lot of photos, we can looked at it later." Semin said innocently. "Oh really? That's so nice!" Hyewon wriggled her eyebrows at you. Pssh. "I'm hungry! Should we grab something to eat?" "I'm hungry too!" "Oh, I spotted a cafe when I was walking down the street with Hyebin just now, should we go there?" "Let's go!" 

"Woah, it's so pretty!" Chaemin squealed and dragged everyone into the cafe. Little did you know that, the seven boys were also here. "There's an empty seat there." Yongbin pointed and you all walked over. When you got closer, you finally realized that who were seated beside your table and you broke into a hiccup fit. Why are they here? You didn't even know why you were so nervous when you had an eye contact with Mark. Why does it felt like you were cheating on him when you didn't even do anything wrong? "Are you okay? Do you need some water?" Semin asked and offered you his water bottle. You drank it without hesitation. Your friends saw it and teased the both of you, and that ticked Mark off. He gripped his glass tightly and glared at the back of your head. Jackson noticed and nudged Jr's shoulder. The two of them looked at Mark and smiled mischievously. "Someone's jealous~" Jackson sang lowly. 

The food arrived after awhile and you all began digging in. "This is so good!" Hyewon said with full. When you finished slurping your pasta, some of the sauce was on the corner of your mouth. Semin, who was sitting beside you, grabbed a piece of tissue and wiped the sauce away, and that made you blushed so hard. You thanked him shyly, your cheeks still burning. Mark's eyes widened and he stared at him with furrowed eyebrows. Yongbin, who was sitting on the other side, noticed and looked at Mark cluelessly. "Should we get going now?" There will be a basketball competition at Jamsil Arena and it will be starting an hour later. The boys bought ticket beforehand. "Let's go! I can't wait for the finals!" They cheered and left the cafe after giving you a small wave, not wanting to disturb your friend. Mark gave you one last look before leaving. 

"Who were they? Your friends?" Yongbin asked out of curiosity. He noticed that Mark has been staring at you. "They are just my students. Well, not all of them, just three of them." You poked the meatballs with your fork. "Oh my god! You actually knew them?" Hyewon said excitedly and Yongbin pushed her in a playful way. "They are so cuteeeeee! I should've accepted the offer from Mr. Kim." She sighed dramatically and earned a whine from Yongbin. You shrieked and stared at her as if she was an alien, "Ew." You gave her a disgusted look at how she linked the word 'cute' and 'the boys'. At least Bambam and Yugyeom are cute. "Whatever, I'm the cutest anyway." Chaemin said and you all gave her the cold shoulder. 

(When I was searching for this place, I found a lot of wall art like these and it's really interesting, and thought that I should share some of it. I'm sorry if it's lagging you HAHA but it's really pretty. I'm definitely going this place if I'm going to Korea.)​