Chapter 2

I'm your teacher!

"Are there any questions you want to ask Ms. Min?" Mr. Lee asked. A boy put his hand up, "Teacher, how old are you?" You were flustered at his question, you thought it would be something about education. Naive. "I'm twenty years old this year." "Wooooo~" "Two years is not that big of a difference right?" A boy sitting in front of Mark mumbled to his friend. Tch. What is he thinking? Mark scoffed mentally. "Me me me!" Another boy put up his hand. "My name is Kang Seungyoon. Nice to meet you." "Ne, nice to meet you too." "Do you have a boyfriend?" You turned your head to the voice, which is from Mark. "Because if you don't I would like to date you." He said cockily, making Jackson and JB laugh. You stared at him shocked. What is he... RING. The bell rang at the right timing. "Okay boys, that's enough. Please wait for your teacher while I'll bring Ms. Min around the school. Behave." Thank God. You quickly leave the classroom before anything happens. "That old guy is such a party pooper." Jackson stated. "I bet Bambam will go crazy if we tell him about her. He's been talking about her since the morning." JB nudged Jackson. 

"This is the cafeteria." "This is the toilet, since this is a boys school, we only have male ones. You can use the ones in the staff room." "This is the PE hall. Class 3A will have their PE classes every Tuesday and Friday, which is tomorrow. Don't worry, Mr. Park will guide you." "And this is the library, it closes at five in the evening." Mr. Lee kept on blabbering, pointing out at every building around the school compound, from the school hall to the condominium behind the school. He talks so much. You were paying attention for the first few minutes, but as Mr. Lee goes on, you started losing your focus, nodding nonchalantly at everything he said. 

The bell rang and it's already lunch break. The boys are gathered in the cafeteria. "Hey Bam, wanna know something?" "What?" "Not going to tell you." Jackson wiggled his body, teasing him. "This is so childish. How old are you, Jackson?" Jr looked at them. "Hey hey hey, never talk to me like that." Jackson shushed him. "What is it hyung, tell me!" "You know the girl you're talking about this morning?" Bambam nodded. "Sheisourteacher." "What?" "She's our teacher." Jackson wiggled again, while Youngjae, Yugyeom, Bambam and Jr stared at him in disbelief, and then glanced at Mark. "Hyung, is he saying the truth?" Mark nodded and took a tray to buy his food. "Really? Really? Really?" Bambam jumped excitedly. "Bring me to see her, please!" Jackson stuck out his tongue and make faces at him. "Come on! Please!" "What's so special about her?" Yugyeom asked, since Bambam has been bugging him even in their class. "Isn't she pretty?" 

"The students are absolutely adorable." The other teacher spoke, they are also working as an intern like you. "Ms. Min, how are the kids in your class? They are cute, aren't they?" "They are cute... They are so cute I want to bite them." You said sarcastically. You doodled at your notebook. Glancing at your side, you saw a folder which contains the students' profile. Should I? Yeah, I should. I have to spend a year with them anyway. You took out the content and read from profile to profile. Jackson Wang. "So he's from Hong Kong..." You mumbled, not noticing Mr. Lee was behind you. He suddenly spoke, "This kid, don't underestimate him. He may seem like a bad student but he's really great at sports, especially fencing." Oh really? "How about this?" You showed him JB's profile. "Oh, him. He's really good at dancing. We had this talent competition last year, and he won the first place." Woah. "Ms. Min, I'll be going now. Good luck." He gave you a thumbs up and walked away. Now, let's see. Mark Tuan Yi-en. This handsome little jerk. "Martial arts tricking huh? What is that? Something like Kungfu?" Aww look at this photo, I think I should take photo of it, this might be useful for me. 

It's the last period of the day, which is also your class. You were excited and nervous at the same time, anticipating what's coming to you. Scenarios were popping in your mind, you were so into your fantasies that you didn't even realize you've walked pass the classroom until someone shouted loudly as if the North Korean president has arrived. "SONSAENGNIM!" You quickly turned your head, realizing that you're standing at the end of the hallway. Darn it, I should stop reading those fanfictions. I'm sorry Taeyang, but I still love you. You walked back to the classroom with your head hung low, embarrassed. "Mmhmm." You cleared your throat, slightly fanning your still burning tomato cheeks. "M-May I have your attention." The students stared at you with creepy smiles plastered at their faces, it felt like they're mocking you. Forget it. "Before we begin our classes, I would like to inform you all that I'll be your Maths and PE teacher. Since this is your first day of school, you all may have your free time." You finished your short speech. Just like on cue, the boys changed their seats, walked around the class comfortably. It's practically a chaos. Some of the students stayed on their seat doing their own things. Some as in four. Okay. Some also circled around your table, bombarding you with ridiculous questions. 

"Teacher, can I ask you something?" "Sure, go on." "Why does the crow steal from Taemin?" What is he talking about... You stared at him weirdly, motioning him to continue. "Because it like SHINee things." The other students including you gave him the cold shoulder. You think that is funny, boy? "Oh oh, how about this. What do you call a guy with rubber toe?" "What." One of them asked boringly. "Roberto." He said and laughed at his own joke. You all gave him the same reaction too. "Okay, okay. Last one. What does BTS put in their coffee?" You crossed your arms and stared at him, hoping that he can finish this quickly. "Some SUGA!" He laughed again. I'll make your death look like it was an accident. A boy called Mino grabbed his collar and slapped the back of his head. "Shut up." 

"Mark, where are you going after school? Wanna stop by at the cafe later?" Jackson suggested. "Sure, why not. It's always boring at home anyway." "Hey look at them, what are they doing?" JB nudged the boys and pointed at you, currently glaring at a boy, assuming that he's telling another so called 'joke' again. Mark stared at you, finding your expression interesting, he's been paying attention to you since he first saw you standing in front of the classroom. Thinking that it's amusing to have such a short and young girl as his teacher. Not to mention that his school has never been recruiting new teachers for years, which proves that the school has older woman and man. The last bell has rang. You stood up and packed your belongings, nothing much actually. "Let's call it a day. Goodbye everyone and go home safely." You waved at them while they left the classroom one by one. "NOONA!" Someone shouted, making you wandering around the classroom. "NOONA!" It was Bambam. After hearing from Jackson that you will be entering his class for the last period, he flew out from his classroom after hearing the bell. Before you even get to know who was it, Jr already has his hand covering Bambam's mouth. Jackson, JB and Mark were the only students left in the classroom. Before leaving, Jackson and JB bowed and waved at you while Mark just gave you a smirk. Arrogant thing.