Chapter 5

I'm your teacher!

The week passed by quickly and it's finally Friday. Ever since the mini lecture you gave to Mark, he's been paying more attention to your classes. More as in keeping himself from sleeping? Yup. But that doesn't mean that you had a great time teaching the students. The trios would never stop disturbing your session, they would question you everything you said or written on the board, complaining that why do they have to copy it when there's a thing called Whatsapp or any social that allowed us to contact with one another. They would throw some flirtatious remarks at you from time to time, especially Mark. You tried your best to ignore it, being grateful that the other students were behaving well.

Standing in front of you is non other than Mark Tuan, him in his sportswear and smirking at you. You admit that he's really handsome. He's definitely been checking you out since the moment you walked out from the locker room, in your dri fit and tights with the Adidas logo written along your leg. The outfit looked good on you, the fabric hugging your slender figure showing your perfect curves. Mark's eyes never leaving you. 

"Boys, get in the line." You stood beside Mr. Park while he clapped his hands and shouted for the boys to gather at the front. "It seems like you all have gained weight from the holidays. Should we start by running around the hall? Now get into two lines. You may start running when I blow the whistle. Don't think about skipping this because I'll be watching you guys. You can't stop until I say so." With that, Mr. Park blew on his whistle and the boys started by slow jogs. "Ms. Min, what you're doing? You should join the boys." He pushed you forward. What? No! I'm a teacher too! You enjoyed playing sports but you hate running. "Go go go! You can do it!" Mr. Park cheered the boys. Why don't you try running yourself. Jeez...

You were starting to run out of breath, you can't even count how many laps you ran. Fortunately, Mr. Park blew the whistle. Finally! You stood on the same spot, panting hard. Your hands on your knees as you were bent over, wheezing a little. You were sweating like a pig. You didn't notice Mark was looking at you from a distance. "Catch your breath. Now we'll do some stretching. After that you all many have your free game." Noooooooo. "Please get into pairs." While the boys were going to their friends, JB decided to pull Jackson with him. "You're with me." "What? Why?" Jackson asked blankly, not getting what JB was trying to tell him. He nudged him in the sides and whispered, "Are you stupid or what? This class has 41 students which means that one of us will not have a partner, and we'll make that person be Mark. Got it now?" JB has been oblivious, he's been aware of the way how Mark looked at you. It's so obvious that the others know what's been going on with the eldest boy, except for Jackson. Mark crossed his arms and stared at the two with an annoying groan. "Mark-ssi, it seems like you don't have a partner." Mr. Park noticed him standing there alone impatiently. "Yeah." He looked over at you. "Can Ms. Min be my partner, sir?" He grinned innocently. His remarks had you staring at him in shock. "Oh, sure. Ms. Min, why don't you join Mark-ssi?" You hesitated and walked to him. 

You and Mark sat on the mat with your legs stretched out, your feet against each other. Now then you notice how long his legs were and how his feet were much bigger than yours. "Hey y." He smirked and winked at you. Go away. You rolled your eyes and began stretching. Mark reached his toes easily while you're still struggling. "Come on hamster, you can do it!" Mark hollered. "Shut up." Blame your mom for not letting you attend ballet classes when you were young, and now you're as stiff as a pole. Mark can't stand watching it and he grabbed your hands pulling you forward, forcing you to bend your body. "Ah!" He laughed at you while you're yelling in pain. Your eyes were b with tears. You sniffled while curling yourself into a ball, your head burying in your knees. "Hey hey, are you crying?" He was still calming his breath from too much laughing.

"My poor legs..." After taking a hot bath, you sat on your bed and massaged your legs. The whole day was a torture for you. You were practically limping around the school, it was so painful to the point that you had to crawl up the stairs. Of course you didn't do that. That would be embarrassing and Mark will surely make fun of you. You the tv and your favorite show is on. This is great. Running Man was always your no.1 variety show. You always caught up with the latest episodes. But ever since you started your job, you never get to have your own time. You were drowned in paperworks and many more. You liked Lee Kwangsoo the most, you even told your friends that you wanted him as your older brother. Seriously. Besides that, the Monday couple was also your favorite. You can't get enough of how cute they were, silently wishing that you can get a relationship like them. Ok, back to the story. You were laughing so hard when Lee Kwangsoo and Yoo Jaesuk pushed Kim Joongkuk off the water but your phone suddenly rang. You paused the show and reached over your table to answer the phone without looking at the incoming contact. "Hey mini, how's your leg?" You rolled your eyes. "Don't even mention about it. Why are you calling? It's almost midnight. What do you want from me?" You heard Mark chuckled. "Chill. I'm just calling to remind you about the date tomorrow, I'm pretty sure that you forgot about it, don't you? You still owe me anyway." "No no no! I'm not going with you!" "I don't care!" Just like that, both of you kept shouting at each other like a kid. How childish. "You're coming with me tomorrow and that's it!" "Do you not understand what-" He hang up the phone. What did I got myself into... You turned off the tv and threw yourself onto the bed. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. You sulked and wrapped yourself with the blanket like a burrito.