HunHan

12 Days of EXO

“He’s going to hate me so much for this,” Sehun murmurs to himself, fishing his wallet out of his book bag. “But I don’t really care.”  

He happily makes his purchase, leaving the store minutes later carrying a plastic bag. It was a good thing he had had to stop at the mall anyway to give Jongin his homework or else he would’ve never passed by this store and seen it in the window.

Twenty minutes later, he’s making his way up the stairs to their small apartment. Even though it’s not very big, already the building is decorated for the Christmas season. Sehun suspects Luhan had something to do with why there were wreaths on every door and lights swirling around the banister.

Unlocking the door, he hides his bag behind him. “Luhan?”

“I’m here.”

He kicks off his shoes, dropping his backpack on the floor next to them.

“I heard that! We have a table for a reason!” yells Luhan from the other room.

Sehun smirks, leaving his bag there. It always annoys Luhan that he drops it on the floor, especially since they do have a small table right by the door. It’s mostly filled with mail and bills and their keys-trivial things like that.

 As of now though, it’s holding their stack of Christmas cards, the most recent one being from one of Luhan’s friends who still lives in China.

He sets his purchase next to the doorway, slithering into the kitchen where Luhan has his back turned to him.

“You didn’t pick it up, did you?” Luhan says without turning around as Sehun wraps him in a back hug.

“Nope.”

“That’s what I thought.” Luhan sighs, spinning around in the embrace to face the younger properly. “It’s really not that hard to just pick it up and-”

“Hyung,” Sehun cuts him off, kissing him quickly. “Where is this attitude when picking up your clothes?”

“That’s different,” Luhan defends himself. “Having them in piles is actually really convenient and besides, I do laundry once a week. You need your bag every day.”

“Wow, if I knew I was going to get nagged, I would have stayed at the mall,” chuckles Sehun. Luhan hits him lightly.

“You should be expecting it by now. And I don’t nag.”

“You kind of do hyung.”

“Why were you at the mall anyway? Didn’t you have tutoring? You have exams coming up, you know, and I don’t want you failing just because-”

“Hyung.” Sehun puts a finger over Luhan’s lips. “I’m fine. I just had to give Jongin his homework from when he was out. He works that shift so I just dropped it off there.” He leaves out the part where he got a little present for the elder. That’s for later.

“Well I suppose that’s alright.” Luhan squirms out of Sehun’s grip, going back to the stove. “I got out of work early today so I decided to try something new for dinner and decorate the house a little.”

Sehun plops himself on the counter, looking over the elder’s shoulder.

“That’s where food goes,” Luhan tells him half-heartedly. He knows by now Sehun does what he wants but it can’t hurt to try once in a while.

“I saw the rest of the building,” comments Sehun, ignoring his hyung’s warning. “It looked really good.”

“Thanks. I just asked Seokjin if he wanted to give the building a little bit more cheer and he went positively nuts.” Luhan shrugs one shoulder, pouring some salt in the pot. “But it does look good, doesn’t it?”

Sehun chuckles, knowing the elder’s pretty pleased with himself. “Yeah. It does. You didn’t get everything, did you?”

“Of course not.” Luhan glances over at him, looking scandalized. “I didn’t have enough mon-time to get it all.”

That’s a lie and they both know it but Sehun lets it go. He knows they’re tight for cash and the Christmas season just adds to that. He knows Luhan has been working more days, longer hours, just so they can have a decent Christmas. Still being in school, Sehun doesn’t have a lot of time to get a job, although he does work on the weekends.

Noticing the elder is becoming saddened by that fact, Sehun decides a distraction is in order. And what better for that then his gift?

“Hey hyung, I got you a present.”

Luhan looks at him, startled. “A what?”

“A gift. While I was at the mall.”

“Why?”

Sehun winks. “Why not?” He jumps off the counter to go get the bag, holding it in front of him proudly. Luhan stares at it a little warily.

“What is it?”

“Why don’t you open it?”

Luhan takes the plastic, hesitantly opening it. His forehead furrows in confusion as he takes out a pair of

“Reindeer antlers?”

“Get it? Because you’re a deer?” Sehun grins at the elder, waiting for him to laugh or something but Luhan just stares at him crazily. “Get it?”

“You’re so stupid.”

Sehun pouts. “You don’t like them?”

“No, I do.” Luhan ruffles Sehun’s hair affectionately. “It was sweet of you to get them. Even if they’re…not my style.”

“But they are,” protests Sehun, taking them from the elder. “Here, just put them on.”

Luhan sighs but let’s Sehun put them on his head before taking a step back to admire his work.

And his boyfriend looks so cute right now, he could just kiss him all over.

“Should I pose for you?” teases Luhan, noticing how the younger’s looking at him.

“On our bed.”

“Sehun!”

The younger starts to laugh as Luhan blushes. Sehun had always been more forward about his urges than Luhan ever could be.

“I’m serious hyung! You look so adorable in them.” Sehun stops laughing, so hard, smiling at the elder, a smile that brightens up his face and if Luhan wasn’t so flustered, he would have appreciated it more.

“I’m not adorable, I’m manly.” Luhan makes to take them off but Sehun grabs his hands in a tight grip.

“I know hyung but I really like you in these. Can you keep them on?” He looks at Luhan pleadingly.

“What would I even wear with these?”

Sehun pauses and raises his eyes to meet Luhan’s, staring at him in a way that makes the elder feel uncomfortable and flattered all at once.

Nothing.”


A/N: I just love domestic HunHan.

I really should be looking over my Chinese notes but if I write fluffy Luhan does that count?