HunHan

12 Days of EXO

“I told you not to go out in the snow,” Luhan says as he fluffs Sehun’s pillow and smoothes the blankets out. “Didn’t I? And of course you didn’t listen, of course-”

 

Sehun rolls his eyes. “I’m not dying, hyung.”

 

“You may as well be. You know how many days of school you might have to miss?” Luhan frowns at the younger. “I’ll tell Jongin to pick up homework and notes for you. And this is during exam week too and-”

 

“We probably won’t have homework then,” Sehun interrupts, smiling up at Luhan before he starts to cough.

 

Luhan reaches over for the glass of water on the bedside table and raises it to Sehun’s lips, when he’s finished coughing, helping the younger drink it slowly.

 

“If you’re still sick by Wednesday, I’ll talk to your teachers about your exams,” says Luhan, placing the glass back. “I’m sure you can make them up later.”

 

Sehun frowns. Luhan has been taking more shifts and constantly looks tired and overworked, never getting enough sleep. He doesn’t want him adding just another thing to his life. “Don’t worry about it hyung, I’ll go when I have an exam.”

 

“When you’re sick? I don’t think so. You have to be feeling your best when you take a test. Besides, you could get others sick.”

 

“It’s just a cold, hyung.”

 

“You said your stomach hurts too,” Luhan points out and Sehun wishes he hadn’t said that in a moment of weakness. “It’s probably because your schedule is so messed up from studying, you don’t eat at a good time and you’re not sleeping great-you need to give your body rest, Sehun.”

 

“Hyung-”

 

“This discussion is over.” Luhan stands up from the bed and leans over, pressing a kiss to Sehun’s hot forehead. “Try and get some rest. I’ll have some food for you in an hour or so. Call me if you need anything.”

 

“Can I at least have my books?”

 

“No. You need to sleep.”

 

“But hyung-”

 

“I’ll bring them in after dinner, okay?” Luhan smiles at him and pats his leg through the blanket. “Try and have good dreams.”

 

“They’d be about you, mostly.”

 

Luhan laughs lightly. “Hope they won’t leave you too hot then.”

 

“Hyung, you’re impossible.” Sehun shakes his head in affection.

 

“I know. I love you.”

 

“Love you too.”

 

Luhan gives him one last smile before turning the lights off and leaving the room, letting the door remain slightly ajar.

 

Sehun rolls over on his side, coughing as he does so. Luhan is right, he had been working his body too hard. He just wanted to get good grades on his exams and finish work perfectly so that maybe he’ll have some extra money to get Luhan something special for Christmas.

 

And maybe it was foolish to be out running in the snow with only a sweater but it helped to clear his mind.

 

He closes his eyes, suddenly feeling very tired. All the hardships are finally catching up to him. Maybe a few hours of sleep will be just the thing he needs.

 

“Sehun?”

 

Coming out of a deep sleep, Sehun blinks his eyes sleepily to see Luhan standing next to his bed, holding a tray. It’s dark-darker than it was when he first went to sleep. How long was he out?

 

“I brought you some diner,” continues Luhan, setting the tray down and helping Sehun to more of a sitting position. “How did you sleep?”

 

“Good,” croaks out Sehun and the elder goes to refill the glass with fresh water, coming back moments later and handing it to Sehun, who takes a grateful gulp.

 

“You slept for a long time. You really did need it,” comments Luhan, sitting on the side of the bed.

 

“How long?”

 

“About three hours. I was going to give you food earlier but you just looked so cute, that I couldn’t.”

 

“Hyung.” Sehun’s ears turn hot but he doesn’t know if it’s because of the way Luhan’s grinning at him or because he’s sick.

 

“Really, you were all curled up in the blankets and you just looked really peaceful when sleeping-I had half a mind to join you.”

 

“Why didn’t you?”

 

“Well I can’t afford to get sick.” Luhan raises his eyebrows. “Who would take care of you then?”

 

“It’s not like we would have done anything hyung, gosh.”

 

Luhan frowns playfully at him. “You’re such a brat sometimes. I wonder why I put up with you.” Shaking his head, he puts the tray across Sehun’s legs. “Here. I think this will cheer you right up.”

 

The younger’s eyes are immediately drawn to the mug. “Hot chocolate?”

 

Luhan shrugs. “It’s cold outside and I think it’ll be soothing for your throat. And it’s in the spirit, isn’t it?” Grinning, he pats Sehun’s arm. “Go ahead and drink it. I’ll go get mine.” He leaves momentarily and Sehun hesitantly takes a sip of the drink.

 

Luhan’s right, it does feel really nice down his throat. Very smooth and creamy and although he would prefer bubble tea, he knows he needs something hot to drink.

 

“How is it?” asks Luhan, returning with a mug of his own and plopping on the bed.

 

“It’s yummy, hyung. Thanks.”

 

“I got the recipe from Kyungsoo-he said you needed to add a little bit of cinnamon or something but I know that wouldn’t be good for your throat so I tried to add some honey-he said that it was stupid but I think it turned out rather well.”

 

“It did. I like yours better than his.”

 

Luhan grins and even though the light is still off, Sehun can see the love sparkling in his eyes. “We’ll just keep that between us, then.”

 

Sehun remembers how long he’s been sleeping. Was Luhan waiting for him this whole time? “Did you eat?”

 

“Of course. I got some work done too and maybe even wrapped a bit.” Luhan waggles his eyebrows.

 

“How come you’re not in a bow then?” Sehun’s laugh turns into another coughing fit and Luhan rubs his back soothingly.

 

“Such a brat,” he comments in adoration.

 

They sit in silence for a few minutes and although Sehun knows he has a lot of work to do later, this is the most peaceful he’s felt in days.

 

“Thanks, hyung.”

 

“Hm?” Luhan locks eyes with him over a slight chocolate mustache. “For what?”

 

“Just-just for everything.” He reaches a hand out and wipes at Luhan’s upper lip, feeling the elder smile.

 

“Don’t worry about it, Sehunnie.”

 

A warm feeling shoots through Sehun, something no hot chocolate would ever live up to. Nothing would feel as good as Luhan calling him ‘Sehunnie’.

Especially when they are in the middle of a love-making session.


A/N: Not really sure what this is. And oh God, that last line.