XII. Bratty Sehun

This World We Live In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm so sorry I couldn't update earlier. I was actually gonna update like five days ago but for some strange reason, all the stuff I wrote for this chapter got deleted and idek how because I didn't delete it and no one in my house deleted it so... 

I had to re-write the entire chapter.... T_T

Check out my new fic Band-aids if you haven't :D

Thanks!

 

 

 

Ever since the battle at the Central District, the television in the Park’s mansion has been on 24/7, the eery blue screen displaying live footage from various battle sites where houses laid crumbled and smoke hung over the cities.

Chanyeol was barely home nowadays. He had troops to command, conferences to attend, and barely anytime to go home and see Baekhyun. Sehun is now staying at the Park’s as well, but Jongin is still no where in sight. No matter how much Baekhyun begged Chanyeol to see his best friend, the answer he received was always negative.

When Chanyeol is away, Baekhyun would sit in front of the TV after Sehun has went to bed and glances nervously at the screen, dreading the news of a possibly injured Chanyeol. Tao, as well, was anxious. Apparently, Kris, the man who took care of Sehun and the commander of the rebel army, is an extremely close friend of his. The fellow servant would pace in front of the TV and chew his nails out of anxiety.

Tonight, after the entire mansion has gone to sleep, Baekhyun and Tao sat in front of the TV as the news headline read: “Three rebel leaders executed.”

“Do you think Chanyeol will come home tonight?” Baekhyun asked despite already knowing the answer, his eyes flickering to the front door occasionally as if a certain giant will magically pop out of that rectangular piece of mahogany.

It’s been four days since he last saw Chanyeol.

“I don’t know,” Tao said, engrossed in the content being displayed on screen in which a reporter is announcing the districts that have been defeated. “Who do you think they executed?”

Baekhyun knew exactly why Tao asked that question and he knew all too well the fear and dread of seeing a familiar name amongst the death list.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure Kris is safe,” Baekhyun smiled encouragingly and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Just when the words dropped, the front door opened. They jumped up to see Chanyeol walking in and relieve and joy filled Baekhyun’s entire body. Nothing seemed better than seeing his love coming back safe and sound.

Their eyes met and for a moment, nothing else seemed to exist. Chanyeol stared at the face he’s been picturing at night when he tries to sleep, the face he wanted to cup and plant kisses everywhere, the face he longed to see for the past four days that seemed to go by too slow.

“Um… welcome back Master Park… I’ll uh, just leave you two alone,” Tao said and left, feeling awkward being the third wheel.

As soon as he was gone, Chanyeol closed the distance between them and cupped Baekhyun’s cheeks.

Baekhyun clasped his hands over the taller’s on his face. Faint stubbles from not having the time to shave made Chanyeol’s jaw line a bit scruffy, dark circles formed under his eyes, and his hair is unstyled from working overnight.

Chanyeol crashed their lips together, letting out the loneliness for the past four days and kissing his heart back into beating motion. Their lips grazed against each other slowly and sensually, though packed with the desires they’ve been holding back for days. Baekhyun’s arms found their way around the taller’s neck as warm hands rested upon his hips.

They broke away only to take a hurried breath before connecting again, fulfilling their hunger for their lover and making up for the days spent without each other.

Eager hands sneaked underneath Baekhyun’s shirt as Chanyeol’s sweaty palms caressed his sides.

Chanyeol broke away from the kiss but immediately attached his lips to the shorter’s neck, placing gentle pecks on the smooth skin and slowly moving upwards until his lips hovered over his ear.

“I missed you so ing much,” Chanyeol whispered and nibbled on Baekhyun’s earlobe, earning a suppressed moan.

“I missed you too,” Baekhyun said and turned his head to face him, pecking the taller on the cheek before blushing.

Chanyeol pressed the smaller against the wall and buried himself in the crook of his neck, on the exposed skin and leaving behind pleasing marks.

“Chan― ah!” Baekhyun’s words were cut off with a high pitched whimper when the said boy decided to pinch his s under his shirt.

Chanyeol smirked and a trail from Baekhyun’s collarbone up to his earlobe.

“B - Bedroom…” Baekhyun stuttered as his legs began turning weak under Chanyeol’s torture.

“Let’s just do it here,” he said and as if to prove his point, he grinded his crotch against Baekhyun’s, the clothed friction earning a moan from both of them.

As they pleasured each other in the living room, they were oblivious to the child walking up to them.

“Hyung?” Came Sehun’s youthful voice.

The two immediately broke away from each other, creating a safe distance between them and trying desperately to fix their wrinkled clothes and messy hair, and gaped at the innocent boy who had unfortunately witnessed the whole thing.

Baekhyun was trying to find the right words to tell his little brother. His mouth opened and closed but no words came out.

“S - Sehun… I thought you were asleep,” Chanyeol managed to say.

The said boy only glared at the general and marched towards him. Chanyeol stumbled in pain when Sehun suddenly kicked him in the shin.

“Ouch! What was that for?” Chanyeol said and hugged his injured leg.

“Don’t touch my Baekhyunnie, goofy giant!” Sehun shouted.

For some reason since Sehun moved in with them, he had always hated Chanyeol. He disrespected the general and yet was never punished. Chanyeol was too nice to punish an oblivious child.

“Baekhyunnie?” Chanyeol grinned despite being kicked. He liked the way the name rolls off his tongue and also the way Baekhyun blushed when he called him by his nickn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter