Shopping

A Vacation Relation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.S- Purple/Pink is English. Orange is French. Red is Mandarin. Normal is obviously Korean.

~~~~~

I threw on a hoodie over my aeropostle t-shirt, pulling up the sleeves with a dark denim jeans.  I headed downstairs to meet up with the rest of the group.

"Guys, where's Talia?" I asked since she was the only one not there.

The same moment, the short, flushed girl appeared, pouting as she walked.

"Yah! Why were you taking so long!" Amanda complained.

"I couldn't find my eyeliner," Talia responded, still pouting.

"Geez, if you forgot, we're gonna shop ya know!" Amanda replied, fixing her short black hair into a ponytail.

"Yah! Stop being mean!" Talia retorted, causing Amanda to chuckle triumphantly.

These girls really haven't changed a bit.

We were shopping for about an hour now yet I hadn't seen anything that I liked. I let my eyes roam freely while the others were looking through racks of clothing. Since I couldn't read Korean, I just looked through the windows to see what the stores where selling. I paused when I spotted one of the only things I'd be a full on girl for. Shoes. I guess it's because of my tiny obession with height.

I looked at a couple of shoes and actually picked out a few to cash. I turned around to ask one of my friends to cash for it for me since I had no idea what to say but they weren't there. The hell? But they were right there- weren't they? I put down the items and rushed outside the door to the place where I left them but they weren't there. Oh hell. Don't panic Sariah, just call them. I pushed my hand in my pocket for my phone but then face palmed myself for my stupidity. I remembered that I left my phone home because the battery had died since I forgot to charge it when I arrived. I was now in a situation of desperation so I went around asking, well more like motioning if anyone had cell I could borrow but no one understood me. Hell, by the way they looked at me they probably thought I was some crazy chick.

I spun on my heels about to go back to the store where I left my friends but I stumbled into someone's chest, face-first. The only thing that really hit me though was the fragrant cologne the person wore. I easily stepped backwards and literally had to look up to the sky to see the guy's face. I swear, when God was giving guys a handsome pill each, he gave this guy an overdose. The way his short blonde hair was cut and styled in a messed yet y way stopped my heart from beating for a couple of seconds.

"I'm so sorry- umm, mianh- what's the word-" I began to stammer, trying to remember the Korean word for sorry.

"I can speak English," he stated, clearly trying to hold back his chuckle.

"You can?" I asked looking up at him and he nodded.

"Well I'm sorry for stumbling into you and about this but do you have a phone I could borrow, please?" I enquired with desperation in my voice and written on my face.

"Here," he muttered, pulling out a cellphone from his pocket and handing me casually.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, as I immediately dialed one of my friend's numbers.

                                                                                                                   ~o0o~

I watched her as she frantically dialed a number. She then removed her brown bangs that was plastered to her forehead then put her hand back on her waist. My eyes landed on the silver ring on her left hand. Hell, she looked so young to be married, then again, she was probably my age.

"Alex! Where are you?" she frantically asked and I felt my heart shudder when she said a guy's name. The hell? I don't even know the girl- get a grip on yourself!

"Ok I'll meet you there," she told the person and hung up. She looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter