Dinner

A Vacation Relation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sariah

“Sariah, couldn’t you have worn something more stylish?” Talia complained, tugging at my clothes.

“This is my kind of style, deal with it,” I huffed and proceeded to the car.

I was dressed in a plain white v-neck t-shirt and grey jeans that was partially covered by the red plait shirt I tied around my waist. I wore a simple cross pendant around my neck, put on my grey beanie on my head and wore my red pair of converse sneakers. Wasn’t that good enough?

“Can I drive?” I asked and all of them simultaneously shouted ‘No!’

“Why?” I whined, “I want to.”

“Because for one, you don’t have a license for this country and secondly, YOU DRIVE LIKE A MANIAC!” Alyssa yelled.

“Excuse you, I drive safer than anyone of you guys and definitely faster and if you didn’t realize we’re kinda running late and since it’s a Saturday, the roads might be busy so do you still want to let someone else drive?” I smirked.

“You don’t even know the roads,” Alex murmured.

“Direct me,” I winked and stole the keys from her.

It was a good thing I really drove because we were going to reach late but because of yours truly, we were on time. I pulled up in a parking spot and we all got out the car and headed into the restaurant. We were directed to a ‘specially reserved’ room at the back of the restaurant.

As soon as we entered, all heads whipped around in our direction and I suddenly felt self-conscious. 

I ended up sitting between both Kris and Xiumin and as I sat down, they both threw a ‘hey’ my way.

“Sup,” I casually responded with a small hand gesture then rested it back on the table.

“Were you guys waiting here long?” Keana-Lee asked with a nervous expression.

“No, not really, you guys weren’t so late you know,” Luhan assured.

“Thanks to yours truly,” I smirked, sending all the girls a look.

“I felt like I was going to die anytime soon Sariah,” Talia whimpered.

“Why?” K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter