Turned Tables

A Vacation Relation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a few days later from when the girls went over to the guys’ place, and now they had just arrived at the girls’. Alex opened the door welcoming them in but was she the only one home at the moment? No one else was to be seen.

“They’re in the back, follow me,” she spoke.

“Are you sure you guys aren’t planning some kind of ambush thingy?” Chen asked curiously.

She smirked and chuckled softly. “That’s for me to know and you to find out.”

All the members gazed around the house mansion in awe. It was like what? Ten times their dorm? If so little.

“Suho, you think you could afford this?” Sehun asked.

“Umm…”

Alex chuckled and kept walking waaay down to the back until she reached a sliding door of glass.

“They’re all in the back. When you see them, you won’t expect that they’d be doing whatever craziness they’re currently doing. And I don’t think they know you’ve arrived yet because I was the only one inside at the time and heard the doorbell,” she explained.

It seemed as if she was their tour guide and they were tourists visiting another land and just admiring the place.

“Oh Kris,” she called and the said person pulled out his headphones and looked at her.

Kris

I looked at Alex since she called me.

“Sariah’s upstairs in her room if you want to go see her, she’s been there since morning, only came out to eat breakfast,” she said.

Strange. Strange indeed. I should go check her. I wonder if she’s not coming out since I’m here? Does she hate me that much? I was suddenly snapped out of my daze when Alex called me once again.

“Yah, tall idiot, did the headphones deafen you or what?” she repeated.

“No, no I heard you. I’ll go check her,” I responded as I turned around to walk.

“Ehhem,” she cleared and I turned to see her with a raised eyebrow.

“Do you know where to go?” she asked with an amused expression at my stupidity.

“Uh…”

“Upstairs, take a right and the last door when you walk down the corridor. You can’t miss it, it has a no person allowed sign thingy on it,” she provided and I thanked her.

“No problem, ,” she chuckled. Yes, nickname may have been too harsh but I deserved it. I think that’s her signature nickname for a person if I’m not mistaken.

Alex led the guys outside in the backyard. Alex was right when she spoke of the craziness her friends would be doing.

Emily and Alyssa were ‘Sword fighting’ with pieces of PVC Pipe. Amanda was climbing one of the trees trying to pick fruit with the help of Leah. Keana-Lee and Talia were doing the choreography to ‘History,’ coincidentally an Exo song. None of them realized that the guys were here until Talia dropped flat on the grass, laying on her back, and Kai screamed out her name in alarm. All heads turned to the source and stopped whatever they were doing. The pipes fell to the ground, the two girls jumped off the tree and the two on the ground shot up and dusted their clothes off.

“Oh dear God, please tell me you guys didn’t see all that,” Talia pleaded.

“We all saw it, bunny,” Alex chuckled.

                                                                ~o0o~

Kris

I walked to where I was directed slowly so I wouldn’t end up lost and finally came in front of a white door and as Alex told me, it did have a sign. It was a design of a body in a circle with a line through it that was decorated with flashing lights. How creative. I lightly knocked on her door but after a few seconds, there was no reply. Ignoring the flashing sign that implied no one allowed, I entered because I’m just that awesome silently into her room. It was average sized and the bed was at my left side when I entered. Opposite the bed, in front of me, there were large glass sliding doors which lead to the balcony where I spotted a certain someone. She was sitting on a chair at a small desk on which her laptop was opened on that she was using. Her back was faced to me so I assumed that she had no idea I was here.

I stood there, watching her (I don’t mean to sound like a creep) but I just wanted to observe how she is alone. After all, Alex told me she was in her room whole day today. She had the laptop on a document, I’m not sure but I think it was most likely that. Her fingers rapidly tapped the keyboard, then it looked as if she erased everything. I almost flinched when she suddenly slammed down the laptop and leaned back on the chair, massaging her temples. I was about to finally reveal myself when she picked up a folder from the side of the chair and opened it, pulling out a page and placed it on the desk. She took a pencil and bean to either write or draw on the paper, I couldn’t really see. Curiosity got the best of me and I walked closer to the glass and tried as best as I could to see what she was doing. Not watching where I was going I stumbled on something and slammed my palms on the glass to elude from crashing into it and causing a ruckus, she spun around out of her chair and stared wide eyed at me. Mouthing ‘What the hell,’ she stalked over to the door and opened it.

“What are you doing here?” she demanded, glaring at me.

“Hi to you too, and I’m fine and unhurt thanks for asking,” I responded sardonically.

Her expression softened and she opened to respond.

“That’s what you get for entering my room without permission,” she mumbled then walked back out to the balcony.

“What were you doing?” I asked, following her out.

I looked at the paper she was gathering to put in the folder and my jaw dropped. She’d more than put me to shame with those drawing skills.

“Whoa,” I remarked, swiping the paper from her to view it better.

“Dude, give me it back!” she demanded, pulling the drawing of a wolf from me.

“It’s awesome,” I commented genuinely.

“It’s nothing,” she mumbled softly, placing it back in the folder.

“Can I see the others?” I asked politely, noticing that there were more sheets of paper in the folder.

She sighed and gave them to me. Pulling them out, all the sound that emitted my throat were only ‘whoa’s and ‘wow’s.

“I draw when I’m bored, or in the mood,” she explained as I looked at a few more. One was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter