Birthday Plans

A Vacation Relation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4- Birthday Plans.

A few days had passed already since the concert but the girls, well most of them, couldn’t stop talking about it. Amanda and I got fed up and although Alex liked them, well their music, she was trying to get off topic as much as possible for my and Amanda’s sake.

“Sariah, I can’t believe you met Kris before and didn’t tell us!” Leah stated.

“How was I supposed to know it was him,” I defended, shrugging my shoulders.

“That’s so cool though,” Emily added in a dreamy voice, clasping her hands together.

“Hey, guys can we go out for lunch today?” Amanda asked, and I’m glad she managed to change the topic.

“Sure!” everyone agreed delightedly.

 

We went to a restaurant, nothing all fancy; after all it was just lunch and not on a special occasion. I had no idea what the types of food were on the menu so I just ordered whatever Emily ordered mostly because we had similar tastes when it comes to food. She was more the cook and I was more of the baker though. The rest of them would just eat.

“So, Sariah, you planning anything for your birthday?” Alyssa asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

The girls always attempted to have a surprise party for me but every time, they failed. For one, nothing gets past me easily and another, I don’t want them going through all the trouble of planning a party for me so I literally scold them until they finally stopped. I know it was sweet and all but I hate when my birthday comes around. It just reminds me of a certain incident I detest even bringing up. It happened years ago but unlike physical pain, emotional pain can’t heal; at least not as fast. My birthday was in a week. Great, just great. I go into a state of depression that I can’t stop and then bad things happen. My friends never really knew about what happens to me around my birthday though, because I lived alone for the past couple of years. They knew of the incident, yes, but not the traumatic effects it had on me.

“I’m not sure, we could probably all go out,” I suggested, because now I actually have my friends now to distract me from my past, unlike when we were all split up because of our jobs, life, and education.

“Cool,” they remarked.

                                                                                                                     ~o0o~

The entire EXO group had come for lunch at a place suggested by one of the members. After they sat down and ordered, they were talking about how their last concert which had to be right on Sehun’s birthday. They were gonna celebrate it but since their concert was o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter