The Concert

A Vacation Relation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3- The Concert.

Somehow, I found myself in the car with my friends on the way to the damn concert. When we arrived, they headed to the upper seats right at the back of the building.

"You have to be kidding me, I mean, you all come to a concert but you can't even see the people?" I chortled.

"It's the only tickets that were left," Keana-Lee explained.

"That's okay though, I got us all backstage passes," Alex winked, handing us the passes.

The girls began to squeal in delight while my face was in a grimace.

"You have to be kidding me. So now I have to meet these people?" I asked.

"We're finally gonna meet them!" Talia giggled in delight.

As the concert started, I covered my ears as everyone in the building began screaming. Seriously? I mean it was just a couple of dudes, singing, dancing and - Ok, had to admit they were kind of good but not my style.

Some dude was dancing in the front and I felt Talia grip my shoulder and began squeezing the life out of it.

"Ow! Ow! Talia, let go!”

I muttered a curse when she finally let go of me.

"Damn you, almost ripping my jacket," I said angrily.

Finally the damn thing was over and I was eager to get home but they dragged me back, reminding me I had to go with them to the backstage thingy. They couldn't stop talking about how awesome the concert was but as I said before, we couldn't see the people properly. All I saw was 12 figures moving around on the stage. As we made our way to the back, we had to wait on the k-pop dudes to come. I sighed and plugged on my headphones as I took a seat in a separate corner like an anti-social person. The others couldn't sit because they were too excited to or something like that. I sighed in relief of finally listening to a language that I understand, my main language, English.

Kris

I don't know why but I couldn't get the girl off of my mind. I didn't even know her and apparently she didn't know me but yet still, all I could think about was her. I just had this strange feeling that I would see her again sometime soon and hopefully, it would be true. The twelve of us were walking to the place where we had to meet some of our fans. I had no problem with meeting them but sometimes, we're just too tired to do these things. We were scheduled to meet, eight was it? Something about they had special passes or something like that, I really don't know. Sometimes, it ticks me off when we don't get proper information. I was at the back of the group as I was the last one to exit the stage. We finally entered the room where the girls were waiting. They seemed really friendly and not too much of the obsessive types. We greeted them as vice versa. They were definitely not of our native but they were all really pretty and could speak our language fluently. Something caught my eye though. I peeked behind the girls who were standing to see one still sitting on the chair. I couldn't see her face as she swayed her head while listening to music, completely oblivious that we were here. Her brown bangs fell in front of her face and as she removed it my eyes widened in utter disbelief. It was her.

Sariah

Someone rudely pulled one side of my headphones and interrupted my singing session.

"Hi, phone girl," the person whispered into my ear and I turned to see one person I was definitely not expecting.

I jumped back a bit, startled to see the room full of guys. Hot guys; especially this one right next to me.

"Tall guy?" I asked, finally looking back at him.

"Enjoyed the concert?" he asked with a slight smirk.

"What are you doing here?" I enquired, with a confused expression.

"What do you mean what am I doing here, you came to see us so we're here aren't we?" he responded.

"Umm, no, they came to see you," I said, pointing at my friends, "I'm just here because they dragged me along."

"So you really don't know who I am?" he asked and I shook my head. "How could you not know who I am?"

"Because, unlike them, I don't listen to k-pop or whatever it is you sing," I responded.

He softly scoffed.

"What?"

"Nothing," he simply replied, leaning back on the chair coolly.

                                                                        ~o0o~

Everyone turned their attention to the two who were sitting and chatting.

"Do they know each other?" Chen asked.

"They seem to, and look like they're in deep conversation too since she's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter