Latest News

A Vacation Relation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6-Latest News.

The guys were back in their dorm now and all of them were in the living room talking as per usual. One of them however, was oblivious to their conversation as he toyed with the star blade in his hand.

“Hyung, put that away, you’ll cut something,” Baekhyun spoke, observing Kris but he was lost in a trance, staring at the sharp, silver object.

“Hyung?” Chen called but he didn’t respond.

“Cool blade, I wanna see!” Tao reached to take it but Kris snapped out of his daze and pulled it away.

“Get your own,” Kris snapped, acting possessive of the star.

“Kris since when do you have an interest in those stuff?” Xiumin asked.

“It…isn’t mine, it’s hers,” he whispered back, still staring at the star.

“Who, Sariah? I thought you said she was married?” Suho asked.

“She is,” he sighed.

“Kris, you can’t have anything to do with her,” Suho responded, “You’ll just get yourself in more trouble, maybe even her.”

“I know, and that’s probably why she keeps pushing me away, kind of, but I just can get her off my mind,” he retorted, leaning off of the sofa.

“You lost your mind…” D.O began to sing and stopped short at Kris’ glare.

“Well I’m sorry but I can’t heal your love sickness,” Lay joked, also earning a glare.

“Her friends are single right?” Sehun asked mischievously, gaining a tap from Luhan.

“Not now maknae!”

Kris’ phone suddenly rang and he answered it immediately, surprised to see the caller. When he hung up he stood up immediately and proceeded to the door.

“Yah! Hyung would you tell us what happened?” Chanyeol called and Kris turned around, looking at all the waiting faces.

“That was our Manager Hyung,” he started, “He wants to talk to me…alone.”

                                                                                                                                                  ~o0o~

I put on my new shoes to show the girls since they wanted to see it. I slowly made my way down the stairs and the watched my shoes with their jaws dropped. Well, except for Amanda.

“Oh my god I want those!” Alyssa and Talia squealed in delight when I stood in front of them.

Emily and Leah had their hands clasped over their mouth and I could tell they loved it.

"“What do you want to do, touch the ceiling?” Keana-Lee questioned, clearly envious of my height.

"Oh, I could actually do that in some places, though,” I answered with a smirk, and she shot a tease at me. I always made fun of her because I was taller than her; and every one of them in fact but she and Talia took it the most because they wished to be taller.

“Meh, I’d stick to something flat or like an inch or two high,” Alex remarked with her usual blank expression.

“Flat for me,” Amanda added, “I mean, how do people walk in that kinda stuff, geez, just stay one hei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter