Whoops

A Vacation Relation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although Sariah said it in a soft, disbelieving tone, everyone heard it; even the guy himself.

“Jae?”

He whipped his head toward her direction and the smile fell off his face as she stood up.

“Sariah?”  He questioned in disbelief.

The two just stared at each other in shock and the girls’ head kept rotated from Sariah to Jae.

“Oh my god,” she mumbled softly

He then looked all the rest of the girls, still in shock.

“I can’t believe that it’s actually you all,” he mumbled again.

He then walked slowly to Sariah who was out of her chair long ago.

Kris glared at him intensely, knowing fully well who he was. If looks could kill, Jae would be dead right now because the way Kris stared at Jae when he hugged Sariah, he was furious.

“Can you all excuse us for a moment please?” Jae politely asked and strolled out with Sariah.

As the door closed, all eyes were on the girls at the table.

“What just happened?” Lay asked, completely puzzled.

“Who was that?” Suho enquired.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe it,” the girls just mumbled.

“Helloooo,” Chanyeol waved a hand in front their faces, “Anyone want to tell us what just happened?”

“That was Sariah’s ex,” Emily answered.

“Her first boyfriend,” Keana-Lee added.

“The only guy she ever had a good relationship with,” Leah spoke.

Everyone was silent, but most of all Kris. He had no idea what to make of that situation. The door opened once again and only Sariah entered with a blank expression yet still dazed.

“What happened, Chérie?” Alex asked and the girl stopped in her tracks and looked to them.

“I need to go for a walk, I need some air, I’ll be back” she spoke softly and left once again.

Sariah

I wasn’t even paying attention to my surroundings since I was still in a trance. I couldn’t believe it. After all these years, out of all the places in the world, this is when and where we end up meeting again? Was it faith? Coincidence? My train of thoughts suddenly crashed when I felt someone grab my arm and in self-defense, I grabbed theirs and twisted.

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Let go! Let go!” Kris shrieked and I dropped his arm and peered at him.

“Idiot,” I muttered the continued walking.

“Why the hell did you do that?” he complained, rubbing his sore arm.

“Sorry, I thought you were going to attack me or something,” I muttered dully then turned to continue walking.

“What’s with you? Why do you look so…blank? Or bothered?” he enquired.

I sighed and looked at him.

“Can we not- I’m fine, let’s just walk,” I spoke, more like asked and he reluctantly complied.

“Just know I’m here for you…if you ever need anything,” he mumbled and I nodded silently.

There was a period of silence but Kris was the one to break it.

“Come on, you need something to liven your mood,” he said, intertwining my palm with his as he pulled me along.

“Where are we?” I asked as we stood in front a building with neon signs.

I looked up at him in confusion but he only smirked at me. He pulled me inside and it was now evident.

“A pool hall?” I asked yet my face lit up like a Christmas tree.

“I thought it might be your kind of thing,” he shrugged.

“Of course it is!” I smiled genuinely.

“Great then, good luck, you’re going to need it,” he winked as we approached a table and was handed a cue each.

“Oh please, I should be saying that to yo-”

I stopped when he took the first shot and pocketed a solid ball.

“Umm…”

 

“Fine! Fine! You beat me! But I bet you if it was online I would have kicked your in it,” I retorted as we exited the place.

“And how much are you willing to bet?” he questioned with an eyebrow raised.

I rolled my eyes as we continued to walk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter