4th Mission : VHope Cut

We Got Paired?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh shiiii-“

“Hopie hyuuung you can’t swear remember?” V pointed to a camera at the corner of their room. J-Hope blowed his bangs in annoyance.

“I mean sheesh- aish I can’t even swear when I want! What kind of sad life is this, seriously?”

“What is it that made you swear though?” V tilted his head slightly as he looked at the older who was flailing violently on the bed, making it bounced really hard.

“I will bow to anyone who actually didn’t swear when reading that stupid mission card. Like seriously, can’t they just make us date so we can get foods? Why oh I’m questioning just why the hell do we have to do this?”

“Pfft hyung you should just bow to me then.” V mumbled at the older’s complaint, just to earn himself a light slap on his shoulders.

“Yours is probably too easy! That’s why you didn’t even swear huh?”

“It’s not that hard, not too easy too. It’s really fun for me though. I find it different from the other reality shows we’re in before. Besides, it’s not really that bad hyung you just need to look at the bright side like I did.” V nodded twice as he rubbed his shoulders and J-Hope pouted, way too cute and V can’t help himself but to stare at him with his adoring eyes.

“If I’m a retard like you then definitely, yes I can consider this thing as something with a bright side.” J-Hope sticks out his tongue at the younger, earning himself a hard smack right at his abdomen.

“I’m not a retard excuse you mister!”

“Then tell me what is the bright side of this thing for you huh?” J-Hope sat straight on the bed suddenly, face to face with V but the younger just blinked at that question.

“Go on V, tell me. What is it?” J-Hope leaned in closer with every word he said, laughing mentally when V’s cheeks got tainted with slight pink as he leaned back a bit.

Darn it hyung my bright side is being with you- oh no I can’t possibly say this out loud could I?

“Aww look at you baby V you’re blushing! Kawaiiii~”

“Heck no I didn’t blush okay?” V pouted as J-Hope squished his cheeks together. V squinted his eyes as he watched J-Hope laughing hysterically but well, his eyes immediately changed to a mischievous one once he thought of something to tease the older.

“It’s that funny for you huh hyung?”

“What did you- whoa V what the hell do you think you’re doing?” V smirked slightly as he watched the older’s sudden change in expression as he placed a hand on J-Hope’s chest, lightly pushing him so he would lie properly on the bed.

J-Hope raised a brow calmly though his heart was thumping as V actually hovered on top of him with his innocent grin. Though it’s not the first time seeing that grin, his heart beats twice as fast, not to mention the swift movement of V’s fingers on his chest literally drove him crazy but he maintained his playful expression.

“Is that a challenge I hear hyung? You know I won’t lose right?”

“Bring it on baby V let’s see who runs away first.”

V chuckled at the older’s confidence because really, he just don’t know how far this so-called baby can go. He propped his hands by J-Hope’s side, not wanting his weight to crush the older beneath him. J-Hope’s soft chuckle was heard as V inched his face closer to nuzzle the older’s neck, making his hot breath tickled him.

They were both really used to being so touchy-feely like this right before the show started but recently J-Hope was always with Jimin whenever V looked for him so he started tagging along, not wanting to let them having sweet moments together.

That is exactly one of the reasons why V likes to stick with Jimin more these days. Well, he can’t let J-Hope fall for the other boy more than he already did right? The other reason for that um well Jimin kinda looks sad these days. V just felt the responsibility to bring back the cheerful and cheeky Park Jimin because after all, they are both a part of the crack-filled maknae line right?

“V let’s s-stop this here- oh God I lose okay? Are you happy now?” J-Hope’s voice croaked as he felt the younger’s lips bruising his neck, definitely leaving his marks there. His hands that were filled with a fistful of the younger’s shirt started crumbling it as V moved to trail light kisses along his jawline.

“Hmm what did you say hyung? I didn’t hear that clearly.” V’s husky voice was heard as he continued leaving kisses here and there, making J-Hope felt his mind going numb for a short while. That was when a moan escaped his slightly parted lips-

“Did you just- is that- wow you sounded so y hyung.” V lifted his head up slightly to see the older’s flustered face. For God’s sake, if this is what he gets for teasing then he probably wouldn’t stop the next time- whoops, does this means there’s going to be a ‘next time’ later?

“Oh shush V you’d probably do that too if I attack your neck like how you did to me.”

“Suuure hyung and you’re so getting seduced by my voice.” V winked before he gets off the older, making him scurried to the bathroom with his face flushed red. He laughed as he heard the loud bang of the door because seriously, he knows how J-Hope is embarrassed by that moan he produced earlier.

“Really Jung Hoseok, can you be any more cuter than this?”

***

J-Hope opened his eyes slowly when he suddenly felt a pair of hands wrapping comfortably around his waist from the back. He blinked a few times, trying to regain his senses back then frowned slightly.

“Did I wake you up hyung?”

“Yeah kinda. Are you done with the dishes?”

“Umhmm it’s tiring. I never wanna lose rock-paper-scissor anymore. They bullied me and Jiminnie to clean the kitchen!”

J-Hope just chuckled in response upon hearing V’s whine that sounded too cute in his ears. He squirmed slightly in the boy’s arms as he felt V’s warm breath hitting his ears as he talked. V just chuckled as he felt J-Hope’s movements but still keeping his arms wrapped around the older’s waist, slightly pulling him closer for his warmth.

“Hey V?”

“Hmm?”

“Does it ever feels so wrong for you?”

“What is?”

“V you know exactly what I’m talking about don’t you?”

The two let out a sigh at almost the same time. J-Hope turned to look at V as he let go of his hug, staring at the younger’s stiff face.

“I don’t know anything hyung.“

“Really, can you be any more obvious than this?”

“I really don’t know anything okay? Tell me about it.”

“V it feels wrong for me. Maybe not for you but I just- I don’t know either, what is wrong with me? To be honest I kinda felt comforted when you’re with me, doing skinships and being silly with me but it’s not it. I know I’m just running away from a fact I never want to agree with. I’m running away from the pain I felt every time I see Ji- nah forget about that. The point is we can’t do this anymore. It’s so wrong.”

“What do you mean by that- hyung we are paired together why would it be wrong? And you know what you’re being weird lately, like really weird. I just don’t know who you are anymore. We used to be like this hyung! I used to sleep in your lap and you would just kiss my forehead when I ask for it. We walked hands in hands, you even hugged me from the back for no reason! Everyone knows we are like that- I don’t get you hyung what is it that feels so wrong?”

V caught a glimpse of J-Hope’s face that’s just not as cheeky as how he was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter