YoonMin Special Chapter

We Got Paired?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Park Jimin are you meditating in there or what?” Suga frowned as he loosened his tie slightly as he leaned towards the wall right outside the toilet. They just arrived at the art gallery and Jimin immediately rushed inside before the shooting could even start.

“Ugh would you just wait patiently I just came inside anyway.” The younger’s grunt was heard and Suga rolled his eyes.

“In the end I’m the naïve one. I thought I don’t have to wait like a date with a girl.”

“Oh stop complaining you love me anyway.”

“Yeah you’re lucky about that.”

After a few minutes filled with Suga complaining and grumbling non-stop, Jimin stepped outside with his casual clothing and his complexion looking a bit pale. He managed a slight smile on his face and that made the older felt guilty for rushing him out.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.”

“You didn’t throw up or anything don’t you?” Suga touched Jimin’s forehead and the younger just shook his head slightly. A lie won’t hurt him, that was what Jimin thought.

“Your temperature went down already but if you don’t feel well I’ll tell the crews—“

Jimin grabbed Suga’s arms and his grip was really no joke. He shook his head quickly. “No hyung let’s just do it.”

“Can you even stand?”

“Funny you ask that when I’m actually standing right in front of you.”

“I’m saying this because I really don’t want to carry you back to our room later I mean—hey I’m not Jungkook okay I don’t think I can carry you all the way—“

“Hyung stop babbling let’s just go.”

“Fine kiddo, if you say so.”

They walked together with Jimin’s hands holding onto Suga’s arms towards the crews that were all gathered at the lobby. Their cameraman waved his hands at them, signaling for them to talk to him first before the shooting starts.

“About your concept—you said you wanted it to be Suga falling in love at the first sight when he first saw Jimin so I searched for some spot to shoot a while earlier. There are three, and if you both do it well it’ll finish in no time.”

They both nodded obediently and the cameraman grinned before he patted the two and started their photoshoot at their first spot which was in front of an abstract painting. Jimin would have to stare at the painting while Suga would have to stare at him staring at the painting.

“This one is really easy. Did he somehow find out that you’re not well today?” Suga whispered before he walked leisurely towards his spot. The younger just shrugged lightly before he too, took his spot right in front of the painting.

It felt like just a few minutes passed when the cameraman said they’ll move to their next spot. It was actually very weird, but Suga just wanted to think that they both did too well that they wouldn’t have to be scolded or re-do anything.

It was simple, the situation was very similar as to what he had to go through everyday before he and Jimin got together. Hadn’t he always been staring at Jimin who always had his eyes on Jungkook?

They smoothly moved to their second shooting spot which was just a bench right next to the famous Mona Lisa painting. This was the of their photoshoot, since Jimin would finally realize that someone had been stealing glances at him and he smiled as he looked back at Suga.

Even in this scene, the two did it so splendidly the crews didn’t have anything else left to say. They just said to get ready for their last scene and if everything goes well as planned, they wanted to use the free time to explore Jeju Island before they depart back to Seoul after dinner.

“Damn we’re too good at this.” The older started bragging as they both walked together for the last scene of the photoshoot. Jimin just laughed and shook his head.

“I really think we could do it because it was originally our story. It was so similar and that’s why we got into our roles really well.” He commented and Suga just nodded twice before he continued.

“Don’t forget the fact that we are the best visuals in Bangtan.”

“Of course that’s like the main factor as to why we succeeded doing this.”

“Man now I know why I liked you. We think alike oh God aren’t we like a match made in heaven?” Suga bumped his shoulders slightly with the younger before he burst out laughing.

Jimin chuckled before he playfully bumped his shoulders with Suga’s too. “I know right? Who else can stand you more than I do?”

Heaven knows how much the coordinator noona behind them held in the desire to really throw up on their sick couple acts.

The last scene that took place at the entrance was the happy ending where Suga eventually man-up and confessed how much he was attracted to Jimin. They exchanged their contact number before they both head back to their home the next day.

After thanking the crews for their hard work, they both were invited to join them sightseeing before they have lunch and return to the hotel. However, Suga politely refused saying that Jimin still need some rest and they both just ended up heading back to the hotel.

Jimin wasn’t happy about the fact that he wasn’t allowed to join the crews. His lips formed a pout as soon as they entered the room and Suga strictly asked him to rest.

Yes, he appreciated that Suga was concerned about him but holy cow, it’s Jeju Island. It wasn’t everyday that you get to see such beautiful sceneries and eat delicious seafoods. But then there’s the dictator Min Yoongi and so there he was, laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling doing nothing.

He stared at Suga who was scrolling down his Twitter timeline, smiling at some of the fans’ comments on a picture he posted a while earlier. He pouted again upon seeing that. It was as if he was texting another lover behind his back.

Jimin eventually kicked his blanket and sat up on the bed. Suga still had his eyes fixed on his smartphone at that time and the inner baby side of Park Jimin was suddenly awakened.

“Hyung!” he called out, desperately wanting his attention back on him. The older didn’t even bother to take his eyes off his phone when he replied.

“What?”

“I’m bored.”

“Sleep then.”

“Man you’re boring.”

“Shut up sick person.”

“Ugh why did I date you again?” the younger whined ever so adorably because heck, that was the same person that said ‘I can’t do aegyo’ and look at him now. Someone would think he had nasal problems for making that weird nose sounds.

“It’ll be too much to list and I’m lazy so—“

“Hyung it’s Jeju! Shouldn’t we at least find some foods to eat outside?” his whining continued and Suga didn’t even realize that he was enjoying it. He just continued to as he started to set his phone aside and walked towards the bed.

“Nope, I don’t care. A sick person needs to rest.” He placed a hand on his hips while the other reaching out to ruffle Jimin’s fluffy hair.

“You’re mean.”

“Ah, sorry I forgot to warn you that last night.”

“Wow hyung I’m speechless.”

“Great then shut up and sleep.”

“I can’t sleep okay I want to go out!” and so his phase two of whining started—the violent whine. He started kicking his blanket and Suga had to dodge two pillows that almost hit him hard on the face. That was when he questioned his sanity when he decided to date Jimin.

“I didn’t remember signing up to babysit a certain Park Jimin.”

“Then let me out.”

“Really, which part of ‘sick people need to rest’ that you don’t understand?”

“Everything.” Jimin answered, his pout already looked like it would never disappear from his face unless Suga agreed to let him out.

“Well a desperate time calls for desperate measures.” Suga said before he jumped on the bed and it made the younger squinted at him.

“What does that even mean—“ his next words weren’t heard because Suga already had his lips pressed against his and only God knows how hard it was not to kiss back. The older let out a silent chuckle at his unresponsive lips. He knew that Jimin was in his rebelling mode. Two can play this game, he thought.

He then sneakily moved to pepper kisses on Jimin’s sensitive spot, his neck. The younger gulped visibly as he tried his best to suppress his own moan but then Suga’s naughty hands started travelling under his shirts, brushing against his s. Just as Jimin thought he would lose his mind trying not to response to all that, the hand that was on his chest pushed him down to lay on the bed.

“Goodnight big baby now go to sleep.”  He gave a light pat on Jimin’s chest before he jumped off the bed to pick up the blanket and tuck him in. The younger found himself blankly staring as Suga spread the blanket all over him.

“Sleep with me.” He said after he regained his senses again and the older’s slight smile was as if he was waiting for the invitation.

“Ah I wouldn’t say no to sleep.” Suga ‘s grin grew wider before he jumped on the bed, spreading his one arm so Jimin would lay his head there. They lay there, eyes meeting eyes and their smiles blossoming ever so widely.

“Yep that’s the Min Yoongi I knew.”

“Should we continue—you know it was getting hot a while earlier…“

“A sick person needs to rest, isn’t that what a certain Min Yoongi just said?”

“Damn it why did I say that again?”

***

A few months later, during ‘Dope’ promotion…

“Ah hyuuung what is it again this time huh?” Jimin let out his usual whine every time Suga started acting sulky with him. The younger scooted closer to his hyung who was lying on his bad, probably trying to get a good nap before he came bursting in all of the sudden a while earlier.

“Nothing okay I told you a million times already, it’s nothing!” Suga’s voice came out an octave higher and it would have shocked Jimin if it wasn’t the nth time ever since they got together. The older turned to face the wall, leaving the red haired boy behind him to blow on his bangs in annoyance.

“It’s nothing but you’re shouting at me? Does that even make sense?” Jimin’s voice came out high pitched without him realizing it and Suga raised a brow before he replied calmly.

“Look who’s shouting now huh?”

“Ugh you’re driving me crazy!” the brunette messed up his hair so brutally he thought he was going to rip his hair off completely but then, Suga mumbled sarcasm that made Jimin felt he was going to rip his head apart instead.

“Great then, I’m dating a maniac.”

“The heck, hyung just tell me what is it already!” the younger let out a huff in frustration. He just couldn’t stand Suga’s cold shoulders—or more specifically he didn’t like it whenever the older treated him as if he meant nothing to him.

He hated it so much but Suga would suddenly act that way without him knowing why. Sometimes he’ll just heal himself after some time alone and then act all lovey dovey with him again but most of the times, the cold shoulders would never end if he didn’t start asking first.

“You should have known for yourself pft—“

“What did you just say?”

“NOTHING!!”

“YOU KNOW YOU DON’T HAVE TO SHOUT!!”

“WELL LOOK WHO’S SHOUTING NOW!!”

“THE HECK HYUNG YOU STARTED THIS!!”

A knock on the door shocked both of them but at the same time the knock saved the two from continuing that childish fight. The two huffed before they turned their backs on each other and Jimin went to open the door.

“You know that people outside hear you both right?” that was the first thing Jin said once he entered the room, shaking his head at the couple.

“Well ask that blondie why he needs to shout when I’m not even deaf.” Jimin crossed his arms against his chest as he pointed towards Suga who had comfortably laid on his bed again, leaning his body towards the wall.

“How about you ask that shortie why—“

“How about you two ask each other that instead of making me your messenger?” Jin cut in Suga’s line before he could finis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter