Introducing The Freaks

We Got Paired?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“OMF STOP RUNNING AROUND SHIRTLESS HOPIE- OH GOD KOOKIE WILL YOU PUT V DOWN- KIM TAEHYUNG THAT’S DANGEROUS YOU COULD FALL- PARK JIMIN WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING OMF STOP FILMING IT’S NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO-“

BTS’s practice room was a chaos as usual. Jin keep on shouting at the maknae line who couldn’t stop running around hyperly but ended up facepalming when the hyper kids didn’t even spare a glance at him.

J-Hope was running around in circles uselessly being shirtless. No one even understands his motive, but was too lazy to question him. Meanwhile Jungkook was carrying V on his back, while V acted as if he’s riding a horse, dangerously letting go of the maknae’s neck to wave an imaginary sword in the air as Jimin recorded them, can’t stop laughing at V’s excessive ancient language use.

Jin turned to look at Namjoon who was calmly tapping his feet as he was listening to music or as quoted from Suga- ‘carried away by the rhythm’. Jin’s eyes scanned the room then sighed when he remembered Suga had some business with the staffs.

“I am complaining again and again, seriously. Why, why exactly why am I the oldest here?”

Namjoon by his side chuckled softly as he heard the older’s complaints.

“Hyung you should realize by now they can’t be stopped. Anyways, they keep the group lively. I don’t think there’s much harm to that. Just calm down and you should start worrying about yourself.”

Jin raised a brow as he looked at Namjoon who completely got his earpiece off and started typing something on his iPhone, his eyes never leave the screen.

“You haven’t been eating well lately. I know everything happening hyung, not a chance to hide it from me. Better not do that again, or else I myself would shove the foods down your throat.”

Namjoon flashed a smile as he patted Jin’s cheeks before he went out of the room without any further words. Jin unconsciously smiled then his hand touched his cheeks where Namjoon patted them as his eyes trailed Namjoon’s back until he was not seen anymore.

“Yah maknae what are you looking at? Why are you not moving?”

“Huh?”

“Omf didn’t you hear anything I said just now?”

“I’m sorry V hyung can I- uhh I gotta go out for a while.”

V pouted slightly as he got off Jungkook’s back then watched as he walked out of the room. Jimin blinked at the maknae’s sudden change in mood then exchanged looks with V.

V shrugged before he walked to J-Hope, who was still shirtless at that time just to bother him. Jimin jutted out his lower lip as he watched V comfortably sat on J-Hope’s lap, wiping his sweat with tissues he got from nowhere then playfully flicked the older’s forehead.

“Jimin ah, where did Kookie go?”

“I don’t know either Jin hyung. Should I go after him? Okay I will, gladly!”

Jin shook his head watching Jimin going after Jungkook even before he actually gave his permission. No doubt he actually loves the maknae so much.

“Kookie ah! Aish where did he go-“

Jimin’s sentence stopped halfway as he walked past the waiting bench not far from the practice room. Just as he was about to approach the maknae with a wide smile, his steps stopped as he heard a frustrated groan coming out from the younger.

“I shouldn’t be like this. He’s just a hyung, Namjoon hyung is too. Aish just why did he smile like that at him- ugh Jeon Jungkook stop being so childish will you?”

Jimin slowly took a step back, trying hard not to make any noise so the maknae won’t reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter