Complicated Triangles

We Got Paired?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh no, please tell me this is a dream.” Jin shook his head countless times then cupped his own face.

“Sorry to ruin your fantasy hyung, unfortunately it’s reality.” Jimin who was by his side patted Jin’s shoulders, didn’t expect a girly high-pitched shriek from the older.

“OMG I SWEAR I THOUGHT I COULD REST AFTER THE PROMOTION WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO US SERIOSLY I AIN’T KIDDING I WANTED TO SHOVE MY SHOE DOWN BANG PD-NIM’S THROAT BUT I CANT SINCE HE HELD MY PAYCHECK- wow how did I say all of that in a breath?”

The others in the car burst out laughing at that shriek. Jin is an adorable fluffy hyung though he’s the oldest and sometimes can be as awkward as hell. Though he’s getting better these days, he still did stuffs like sitting still for almost 15 minutes like a frozen frame.

BTS was on their way back to their dorm after a short meeting with the ‘We Got Paired’ production crews and a few of Big Hit Entertainment staffs. Jin as the oldest member and Namjoon as the leader asked countless questions, ended up with them coming back this late.

Jungkook didn’t really care about the show since he didn’t really see the bad point except their rest time before the production of their new album being cut down but it concerned him to see Jin who kept on protesting about doing the show. Was it really that bad though?

“You guys know what you got to do back at the dorm right?” Namjoon broke the sudden silence in the car after their outburst earlier. Groans and complaints were immediately heard from s.

“Ah hyuuung do we really have to pack our things?”

“Darn it I’m seriously sleepy I just wanna sleep now.”

“V you just slept at the meeting just now though.”

“Oh shush Jiminnie you don’t understand what I’ve been through.”

“You missed an episode of Pororo?”

“Pororo, V hyung seriously?”

“DON’T YOU DARE LOOK DOWN AT PORORO YOU LITTLE TY MAKNAE-“

“It’s okay baby V Hopie understands you.”

“Aww Hopie hyuuung~”

“Here they go again lalalalala-”

“Did you just sing Red Velvet’s Happiness, Jimin?”

“Baby V seriously?”

The whole car cracked up again at Jin’s question, making V pouted cutely next to J-Hope who poked his pout a few times.

“Yeah unfortunately you guys have to since well we actually got to move to this new house they provided for the show. You know, just like how ‘We Got Married’ shows they did before?”

“I swear it’s not even gonna be a house. The cameras would be everywhere!” Suga complained and the others whined at the thoughts of their private life being revealed.

“Hey guys, look at the bright side, the house would be awesome! The staffs would stuff in foods for us whenever we wanted it. Oh come on, it’s not that bad?”

“Shut it Namjoon I know you’re happy you’re the host of the show.”

“Well I can’t deny that-“

“You lucky , I’m the oldest why can’t they give me the MC seat?”

“Hyung you’re forever awkward, you can never survive as an MC- AUCH I BELIEVE THAT ISN’T NECESSARY?” J-Hope rubs his head as Jin whacked it way too hard with his knuckles.

The noise in the car continued as the members keep on complaining about how lucky their leader was, but Jimin’s attention fell on the maknae who had his eyes out of the windows, looking so stressed or should he say he looks like that almost every time.

Jimin’s soft sigh eventually caught Suga’s attention who immediately understands the situation. He kept his poker face as he look out of the windows as well, focusing on the road.

They eventually came back to this kind of situation, the very same situation with Suga staring at Jimin staring at Jungkook. It’s not something unusual but this time, Suga felt a pang in his heart. For the nth time he’s silently complaining again, why can’t he be in the maknae’s place instead?

***

“Daebak this is really the house they give us?”

“Heol this is the best thing ever!”

“I’M SO GONNA TAKE THE FLUFFIEST BED HERE!”

“V stop it, you know we need to change room every week according to our partner right?”

Namjoon just smiled as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter