His Secret Crush

We Got Paired?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Morning sleepyhead. Time for breakfast.”  Jimin frowned with his eyes still tightly closed. What did he just hear- is this a dream?

“Kookie is that you- auch what the hell!” Jimin rubbed his head then immediately got up from the bed. Suga was there, standing next to the bed while looking at him with a mischievous smile on his face.

“Did you had an exotic dream about the maknae or what? How can you get confused between my voice and his?”

“You know you don’t have to hit my skull that hard right?”

“Umm…no?”

Jimin grunted and Suga just laughed before reaching out his hand to ruffle the younger’s messy hair. Well that is, before he actually plopped a towel on his head and Jimin huffed. Of course, it’s weird for him to actually be too nice since he really used to joke around with his donsaengs.

“Go take a shower I’m freaking hungry right now.”

“Then why not you just- ah hyuuung why are you pushing me? You meanie!” Suga smiled as he heard Jimin’s whine when he pushed the boy to the bathroom then closed the door.

“Remember what we talked about yesterday? It’s our first step this morning.”

Jimin blinked as he heard his hyung. Yesterday? First step? Hold up what is this all about- oh right. I moved to this room yesterday since we’re paired for this mission. Then I cried and he hugged me then-

“It hurts me so much to see you like this. Please stop torturing yourself, Jimin.” Suga’s voice sounded so gentle and soothing Jimin just stopped crying in an instant.

“Did you think I choose it to be this way? Do you think I like the feeling to break something when I see Jin hyung and him like that? For God’s sake they’re just cooking at the kitchen together and I-“ Jimin’s sentence stopped halfway when Suga cupped his cheeks with both his hands, making their eyes met each other.

“Hey hey Jimin listen to me. Don’t get drown too much in your own emotions or you’ll lose your every bits of rationality left.”

“Then what should I do hyung? It hurts so much I can’t-“

“You need a distraction.”

“What?”

“Yes, distraction. Just like how you keep on eating when you’re frustrated on something and tried to forget it, that’s how it’s gonna work.”

“Hyung you think I never tried that? It will never work hyung, I would still love him the next second I see him! It hurts the same when I see the both of them-”

“It’s gonna work this time. I’ll be the distraction.”

“Huh?”

“There’s nothing more I would want to do now apart from trying to get the cheeky Park Jimin back. The Park Jimin in front of me right now looks too pathetic I just want to punch someone in the face.”

“Hyung…”

“I’ll always be here for you. Just be prepared to erase his name completely from your heart.”

Jimin shook his head to throw away the thoughts of Jungkook that filled his head. He decided to just trust Suga and go with his flow. It wouldn’t hurt much to try, at least not as much as the hurt from being rejected by the one you dearly loved right?

He stepped out of shower then get dressed casually. Suga smiled as he raised a thumb up then gestured the younger to follow him downstairs. Jimin smiled back sincerely, not that fake smile he wore these few days after the rejection.

They walked down the stairs together then met Namjoon who was heading to the kitchen as well. Suga threw a friendly arm over Namjoon’s shoulder, in which he got laughed at by Jimin because he tip-toed all the way to match the younger’s height.

The members were all there, their mouths talking non-stop complaining about how Jin’s cookings these days just felt tasteless and cannot even be digested, as quoted from Kim Taehyung. Jin just sighed then took a sip of his coffee, his tasteless-and-way-too-bitter-to-even-swallow coffee to be exact.

Jungkook by his side was staring at him with a slight frown but Jin acted as if the maknae was not even there. The only one to realize this however, is the maknae himself. Suga, as he promised to Jimin last night, really did became a distraction for Jimin to keep on staring at Jungkook like how he did before every single time.

“Oh my God Suga hyung stop that I can’t stop laughing at you- hyung you’re so childish with that so called Hansel and Gretel’s bread house!”

“Hey hey no one can talk bad about the bread house okay? No one.”

“Oh oh oh Jiminnie I’ve come out with something!” V shrieked and Jimin’s eyes were full of excitement as he waited for V to continue but J-Hope eventually ended up saying it first.

“Let me guess. Suga’s bread house?”

“You ruined the surprise hyuuung!”

“Seriously, V? That’s the best you can do?”

“Oh shut up Jiminnie you were excited about it anyways.”

“I’m so disappointed with you, V you used to be so unpredictable what happened to you?” J-Hope shook the younger by his shoulders, eventually ended up laughing hysterically because V actually just went blank. He just blinked cluelessly and everyone just laughed at him.

With the exception of the two gloomy person of course. Jin was just stabbing the scrambled eggs in his plate with a fork lightly while Jungkook never let his eyes off the older. Namjoon looked up and trailed his eyes on Jin’s back as the older gave up on trying to shove the foods down his throat and just brought his plates to the sink.

Jungkook who was playing the little puppy role at that time immediately get off his seat as well. Suga glanced at their direction worriedly. Okay not exactly worrying about them but worried that Jimin would catch up the situation between them and tried to in. Luckily V and J-Hope was there with him and they were laughing like a bunch of mental hospital’s patients.

“Oh God V that’s hilarious your nostrils looks twice bigger than they are- oh no, Hopie hyung not you too- pwahahahahah you guys looks ridiculous!” Jimin laughed really loud, like really uncontrollable until he gasped for air and Suga just smiled watching him.

***

It was the new mission again they need to work on and this time, all six of them grumbled and complained as they read the mission cards handed to them individually. Jin was totally not satisfied as he read his mission card that says:

We Got Paired 4th Mission : Get Him to Say…

Your need to hear the following sentence from your partner for us to consider the mission as a success.

‘I’m so tired you’re not even helping.’

Pairings for this week : Jin x Jungkook, Suga x Jimin and V x J-Hope

Punishment for the week : no partner change for the next week

Good luck for the mission.

“Really, can these people be any more of a ? What kind of mission is this? And what the hell- no partner change? Damn I can’t be stuck to him for another week- oh God no, I can’t continue another week like this-“ Jin shook his head furiously at the thought. He sighed as he remembered what Jimin said to him during their 3rd mission.

“That kid likes you, hyung! What is it in your head until you can’t even see that?”

Jin seriously couldn’t think straight aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter