His Helpless Love

We Got Paired?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah yah Suga you can’t cut the onions like that, it should be a bit thinner- Oh God did you just put that blocks of onions in the stew- great Min Suga you just ruined dinner.”

“Oh Jin hyung what do you mean by blocks of onions huh? I did cut that thing but it just stings my eyes too much I can’t stand it. So just shut up and be grateful I actually used my mighty hands to help you.”

Jin rolled his eyes in annoyance while Suga just shrugged innocently. They were both preparing for dinner and it was a miracle that Suga actually offered himself to help, considering how he used to avoid doing chores around the house before.

 “V YOU BETTER DELETE THAT PICTURE OR ELSE I’M SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!”

“NAH YOU LOVE ME TOO MUCH TO DO THAT HOPIE~”

“IT’S HOPIE HYUNG TO YOU V! AND I CAN JUST SHAVE YOUR EYEBROWS IF I CAN’T KILL YOU-“

“HOPIE IS PICKING HIS NOSE EVERYONE PWAHAHAHA THIS IS PRECIOUS!”

“YAH KIM TAEHYUNG I SAID I DIDN’T PICK MY NOSE- OKAY MAYBE I DID- OH GOSH JUST COME BACK HERE YOU ALIEN!”

That was when V and J-Hope suddenly entered the kitchen with a loud shriek coming from the both of them. Both Jin and Suga were startled and Jin started to nag to the two like usual.

“Yah yah go and run somewhere else do you know how dangerous the kitchen is?” Jin shouted but as usual, he was ignored. V and J-Hope keep on running around before V ran out of the kitchen after a while, making J-Hope chasing after him.

“V just give me that phone now will you?” J-Hope toned down his voice after he chased V around the house and ended up panting hard. He really can never beat that crazy hyper kid when it comes to running, seriously.

“And what will I get if I do hmm?” V stopped running and he turned to look at J-Hope who was leaning to the wall, trying to catch his breath. He approached the older with a mischievous smile on his face, silently admiring J-Hope’s features as he came closer.

“Aish I don’t know, just tell me what you want.” J-Hope said absent-mindedly, thinking that V would probably ask for stuffs like foods, or even ordering him around.

“Anything huh? Don’t regret that later.” V flashed an innocent smile as he leaned in close to the older, making his eyes widened in surprise as their V continued to lean in, looking like he had no intention to stop.

“J-just what are y-you doing now?” J-Hope asked, his voice coming out really slow, almost sounded like a whisper. V chuckled softly before he pressed a quick kiss at the corner of J-Hope’s lips then pulled away. J-Hope gasped, a bit too dramatic actually but V just grinned as he placed his phone in J-Hope’s hand.

“There, go on and delete the picture by yourself.”

“V just what did you do-“

“Oh, I think I took a picture of you sleeping while drooling. You can delete that one too, if you want of course.”

“WHAT??” J-Hope shrieked as he furiously go through V’s gallery, trying to delete the picture that V just mentioned, completely forgotten what he was trying to tell V earlier. V slowly walked away with his hand automatically touched his lips and a triumphant smile carved on his lips.

***

Jungkook was staring at nothing at the living room when Jimin suddenly approached him and jumped on the couch. Jungkook was startled a bit as he looked at Jimin who was scooting closer.

“Kookie what are you doing? You’re staring at the wall as if you could see through it.”

“Jimin hyung, why aren’t you sleeping? It’s 3 AM already.”

“Back to you maknae, why aren’t you sleeping?”

“I had something on my mind.”

“Me too then.”

Jungkook sighed as he looked at the older. Jimin was smiling so brightly at that time, making Jungkook suddenly feel guilty like really, really guilty. He suddenly pulled Jimin into a hug and rested his head on Jimin’s shoulder.

“K-Kookie? Are you okay?” Jimin whispered in Jungkook’s ears as he patted the younger’s back soothingly. He freeze for a while when Jungkook tightened his hug around Jimin’s waist.

“Hyung does it hurts like this too?”

“Huh?”

“You know, when you see me being too intimate with Jin hyung, does it hurts like I do when I saw Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung?”

“Kookie what are you talking about-“

“You like me, don’t you hyung?”

“What? How did you even-“

“It doesn’t take a genius to know, hyung. You really made it obvious. It was actually really hard for me to pretend to not know anything.” Jimin’s face flushed red hearing Jungkook’s direct answer. Jungkook just chuckled bitterly.

“Hyung it really hurts a lot. Too hard for me to handle.”

“I understand Kookie but you can’t give up-“

“Which is why I want you to stop.” Jungkook’s voice turned serious as he pulled away from the hug. Jimin was confused as he looked at Jungkook that he eventually frowned.

“Hyung I realized how selfish I was being now. I was trying to keep you close to me, not wanting a nice hyung like you to avoid me or anything but now I realized how painful it must be for you. I- I just don’t want to be mean, it’s just not fair for you hyung.”

“No Kookie, stop right there. I don’t want to hear this anymore.” Jimin covere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter