Chapter 30 - Should I Confess My Heart?

Appa, How Did You Ask Eomma Out?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO Chen: Best Luck

 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

[University]

 

“What is this?” Minseok’s brow furrowed at the sight of a white colored envelope that Luhan held out to him.

 

“From Dae.” Luhan grinned genially at him, but did not say anything else.

 

Bewildered and curious, Minseok took the envelope from the boy. He slit it open, taking his time to pull out the neatly folded letter from inside it. He wondered why Jongdae had sent it through Luhan. In this age, when technology was already so much advanced, why did he have to use this old-fashioned way to contact him? They had cell phones, didn't they? He might as well have made a pigeon deliver this letter.

 

Chuckling quietly and shaking his head with amusement, he proceeded to read what was written on the letter in Jongdae’s neat and beautiful handwriting.

 

At 12:43, I’ll be waiting for you at the theme park. Find me.

 

Minseok blinked. He was nonplussed. ‘Find me?’ What did Jongdae mean by that? Were they going to be playing hide and seek in a theme park?

 

-*-*-

 

Exactly at 12:43 pm, Minseok arrived at the theme park.

 

As he wandered around the crowded park, clueless as to where Jongdae was, he checked his phone every so often to see if the other boy had sent him any messages, or if he had called him. But, to his disappointment, there were none.

 

Minseok’s eyes scanned the crowded place, searching for that one guy. Where was he supposed to look for him? The place was too full with people. And the fact that it was a weekend did not help at all. Hordes of couples, families and friends were there to enjoy the break. Children were running around without a care. In this mass of people, how was he supposed to find Jongdae?

 

“Find me." Minseok muttered to himself and scoffed, as he tried to push his way through the crowd as gently as possible. ‘Easy for that boy to say’, he thought and pouted. He was not going to give up, though. He was going to find that boy and, once he did find him, he was going to beat him up for putting him in this difficult situation.

 

Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate in his jean’s pocket. He swiftly took it out and answered the call after he checked the caller’s name.

 

“KIM JONGDAE! WHERE ARE YOU?” He shouted into his phone, startling a young couple standing next to him. He was still not used to being in a crowd alone, and his head was beginning to ache.

 

On the other line, Jongdae calmly answered. “A ride which made us lose our way. Way back then, when we were very young.”

 

Minseok’s lips formed into an ‘o’ when realization struck him. How could he not have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter