Chapter 28 - The Second Time Getting Jealous

Appa, How Did You Ask Eomma Out?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[University]

 

Whoever said that getting accepted into a university would end their sufferings deserved a hard punch on the face. Thinking so while solving his assignment, Jongdae nodded to himself.

 

From morning till evening, the boys had a hectic schedule, their jobs playing a great role in keeping them away from home. Their classes had begun; they each had a completely different routine. It took them some time to get used to it.

 

They hardly had time to stay in the apartment. Mornings and afternoons would be spent either in their university, or in their workplaces. Evenings would be spent while talking to each other, gossiping, quarreling about little things, doing their assignments, etc. A few of them had jobs in the evenings, too. Weekends would be spent sleeping for almost an entire day, playing around, and cleaning up the house, and so on.

 

“Kim Jongdae.” Someone spoke raspily into Jongdae’s ear, making him flinch in surprise. He raised his eyes from his notes to look into the person’s face, only to see a half-asleep Joonmyeon staring down at him with heavy lidded eyes.

 

“Myeon?” He whispered, while glancing around the quiet room which he shared with Joonmyeon, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo worked in the evenings, so their beds were empty. And the only source of light in the room currently was a lamp on his study desk.

 

“Not sleepy yet?” Joonmyeon asked, in the same raspy voice.

 

“A little. Will sleep in a while.” Jongdae answered, a bit scared by the other male's voice, for it made him seem like he was possessed by a ghost. Joonmyeon's hair, which stuck out in all possible directions, and his dark eyebags did not help the situation at all.

 

Joonmyeon hummed hoarsely in response. He seemed to be thinking about something while staring seriously at Jongdae, scaring the latter even more. “Dae…” He said in a hushed tone.

 

“Y-yes?”

 

“Don’t you think Minseok is getting close to Jingook?” Joonmyeon asked suddenly.

 

“Huh? Wh-what?”

 

“Haven’t you noticed the way they speak sweetly to each other?”

 

“No…”

 

“You three attend the same classes, Dae.” Joonmyeon muttered.

 

“Yeah… but --”

 

“Minseok’s cousin Taehyung’s boyfriend Jungkook who is Sehun’s classmate told Sehun that his older brother Jingook who studies in the same university and same classes as you was interested in Minseok. Good night.” With that being said, Joonmyeon shuffled b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter