Always Be Mine....

The Pain of Saying Goodbye...

~Hongki POV~

the trip to Jeju was really fun!! Jonghun and I talked and laughed all the way, and even disturbing some of our fellow passengers but we didn't mind them. when we reached Jeju, he immediately brought out his videocamera and took videos of us while going to where we're going to stay. he focused the video on me and not on the beautiful scenes that we passed by.

~Jonghun POV~

although I was driving, I still had time to focus the camera on him. I'm happy to have shared this vacation with him and I realized now that it's him who I really want, that I really fell in love with him. but, does he like me also? and how could I say it to him? this things filled my mind while driving to our destination.

~Hongki POV~

finally, after a long trip, we reached the beach house where I'm going to stay with Jonghun. as we went inside, I started to unpack while he started to cook since we were both hungry and tired. after a while, after I finished unpacking the last of our stuffs, we ate together while smiling and chatting with each other. after eating, I washed the dishes while he went to take a bath. while washing the dishes, he emerged from the bathroom and I saw that perfect sculpted body and I nearly dropped the dishes that I was holding because I was struck with awe. He saw me stare at him and he smiled, as if he likes the effect he has on me.

~Jonghun POV~

I loved how he stared at me, he was really struck with awe while looking at my body. I like that,.. that means I have an effect on him.. that means my chances of him liking me also went higher. after he finished the dishes, we went to take a walk at the beach, and when we found a nice spot to watch the sunset. we sat there. while looking at the sunset, I decided to tell him about how I feel, and I knew that there was no turning back after this.

"Hongki,.. I-I I have something to say...."

"what is it?" he asked as he looked at me with those angelic eyes. now it was more difficult for me to say it, while I'm looking at those hypnotizing eyes and that beautiful face.

"I don't know how to say this, and I don't even know if you feel the same thing but..... I-I Like you Hongki..." there, I said it out...  saw his eyes grew wide for a minute, then he surprised me by kissing me in a long and sweet kiss while in the sunset. after the sweet kiss, he hugged me.

"I don't like you Jonghun.......

.......I love you"

after hearing those words from him, I looked at him, held his face with my hands, "I love you too..." and kissed him. the kiss was honest, sweet and full of passion. the perfect scene for me.. to kiss with the one I love while watching the sun set over the seas. I wish we'll be like this forever.

that night, as I was about to go to bed and sleep after that wonderful afternoon that we shared, he suddenly came into my room and said cheerfully "I'm going to sleep with you tonight". he didn't give me a time to reply as he snuggled on to my bed and when I laid on the bed to sleep, he took me into one of his sweet embraces while whispering onto my ear " you will always be mine".... after that, we slept, not breaking that embrace....

as I opened my eyes that morning, I realized that I was smiling.... I looked at the person beside me and he is still sleeping, quite enjoying how he cuddles me in his sleep. slowly, I stood up releasing my body from his embrace.. what happened yesterday, was the best birthday gift for me today, and I smiled while thinking about it.

I went to the kitchen to drink some water, and after leaving a note on the table, went out to buy some things for my birthday...

~Hongki POV~

when I woke up, he wasn't beside me anymore. I stood up and looked for him as I went to the kitchen to drink some milk. as I was drinking, I saw a note on the table:

Hongki,

Just went out to buy some things to make sure this birthday of mine would be great.

                                                                                                                                               J.

ps. you didn't know today was birthday right? well, now you do.....

as I saw the note, I hurriedly finished my milk, took a bath and went out also to buy him a gift. I didn't know that today was his birthday,.. I thought of which gift to buy while I was hurrying out.

~Jonghun POV~

though there were only the two of us who celebrated my birthday, it was still great because Hongki was with me. then, suddenly, he reached under the table and gave me a big box. I opened it and I saw the most beautiful Violin ever. I'm sure it was a stradivari.. where did he get it? I asked myself as I held it in delight.

"I saw you play at that event before. I fell in love with how you play the violin so, I'm giving you one so that you can play for me".. he said as he smiled at me.

I pulled him in a tight embrace and said "this is the best gift ever... thank you Hongki"... then, I took the Violin, placed it in my shoulder and started to play Canon... for him, I played it... for my love....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>another update... kekekeke.... hope you like it... ^_^...

and to those who like my story... thanks!! thanks for liking my first fic...

and do comment please,.. I appreciate reading your comments... ^_^...