I Confess & First Kiss

The Pain of Saying Goodbye...

~Hongki POV~

there was an awkward silence in Jonghun's car when we were going back to the dorm. I don't know how to begin a conversation with him so I stayed silent. I just stole some glances at him and god he was cute. that unique nose and cute face. I really can't stop looking at him. and when he glances at me, I look down, somewhat embarrased at how I act. I saw him smirk, aishhh what is this guy smirking about. I continued to look down for the rest of the trip home.

~Jonghun POV~

I noticed that he was looking at me every now and then, I smiled then glanced at him, he immediately looked down, I smirked. I don't know this feeling, why am i feeling this? everytime I look at him, at that cute and gullible face, my heart races. I concentrated on the road to divert my attention of him.

~Hongki POV~

when we reached the dorm, I immediately went inside to my room and laid on the bed. I kept thinking about him and can't get him off my mind. aishh, why am I like this, did I really fall in love with someone whom I was irritated at first meeting?... I closed my eyes, and hoping for sleep to come.

 "We were walking in a garden full of flowers, me and Jonghun. while walking, he picked a flower and gave it to me, it was beautiful. I smelled it and it was fragrant. I kept it in my heart while walking with him. he was smiling all the time when we were walking and when we reached a small creek, he sat down on a grassy part and looked at the sky. I sat down beside him and looked above also, but all I can see are clouds. Still, the clouds were beautiful and one cloud was shaped like a heart. Suddenly, something soft landed on my lips, something sweet and tasted like honey, and all I could see was Jonghun's face very close to mine. the kiss was sweet and full of love, I can feel it. time stopped for me at that brief moment that our lips met. when we parted our lips, the bond was still there, the spark, and I know he feels it too. he just smiled, hugged me and said "do you know how much I love you?". I smiled while in his embrace, at least what I feel isn't one sided, I thought. as we broke the embrace, and as I was about to answer him, I realized he was gone, and I was all alone on that grassland, all alone, looking at the sky, looking everywhere for him, but can't find him. I tried to look further but he wasn't there. I shouted his name but no one answered. no one, I was alone.... all alone....

I jerked from the bed. it was just a dream, I realized as I wiped the sweat on my forehead. the kiss seemed so real, I thought as I touched my lips, it was quite moist, as if someone really kissed me. I stayed there, sitting at my bed, just wondering about the dream and the brief love I have shared with him in the dream. "I even dream of you now" I whispered unto myself as I laid again on the bed, reminiscing that sweet dream I had.

~Jonghun POV~

I stood outside his room, behind the door, touching my lips and feeling the moist from the sweet kiss we had just shared. I wasn't able to stop myself from doing it. I don't think he knows that the kiss was real, and maybe it's better that way, until I can really understand what I'm feeling. I smiled to myself remembering that sweet kiss with him. he may be sleeping, but he responded to my kiss, I can feel it. "What are you going to do now, Choi Jong Hun?" I thought to myself, as I think that me falling in love with him is quite possible now. I went to my room smiling and as I lay on the bed, I kept thinking about him until sleep finally got me. I hope I'll dream of him, I thought as I slowly dozed off......

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>another short update.... kekekekeke....^_^

>mianhae if it's taking so long for me to update, I was just really busy this past few weeks and I even got sick.... but I'm okay now.... kekekeke...

>and thanks for liking and subscribing to my story.... I really appreciate it....

> Saranghae to all of you... ^^*