You & I

The Pain of Saying Goodbye...

~Hongki POV~

I woke up smiling. I kept remembering that sweet dream that I had yesterday. that sweet kiss that seemed so real. and I kept thinking about it as I stood up and went downstairs to look for breakfast. as I reached the kitchen, I saw him sitting in the table, sipping coffee while reading a newspaper. he looked at me and he smiled while saying "oh, you're awake? there's bread here if you want some." I was surprised, was he sick? this is the first time he talked to me so sweetly, and even smiling at me brightly. I took a loaf of bread and prepared myself coffee as I sat down beside him.

"seems that you're in a good mood today..." I said as I took a bite of the bread.

"well, a little bit..." he said as he smiled to me.

now that was really wierd, he was really talking to me... the Jonghun I first met, would not even smile at me. I reached for his head to feel if he was sick or anything, but he jerked my hand off.

"Yahh, what are you doing!?!" he immediately said as he jerked my hand off his forehead.

"I was just trying to see if you were sick.." I replied, still trying to reach for his forehead but he's jerking my hand off.

"and what makes you think I'm sick?" he asked.

"because you are talking to me right now, and you were smiling at me." I replied.

"oh,.. that,.. just forget it, don't you like that I'm smiling at you and talking to you right now? he asked... "and also, we need to go to the studio for the recording of the album today."

"oh, okay,.. I'll go and take a bath then."

~Jonghun POV~

as he went to take a bath, I also prepared myself. this was the first day that we're going to work together. I hope we'll do good, and finish this project perfectly. after a few minutes, we drived to the studio where we started the recording for the album. while working on the album, Hongki keeps on messing the lyrics and I find that funny and cute. stange, before, i got irritated if one of my co-workers keeps messing things up. but with hongki, I find it funny, am I really falling for him?

~Hongki POV~

for weeks we worked together on this album and I observed strange changes on Jonghun. like how he just smiled  when I made mistakes and not get irritated, how he smiles all the time, he even treated me to lunch. not that I don't like this change in him, but it's somewhat suspicious. why did he suddenly change his attitude towards me. what happened that day that he suddenly became sweeter, warmer and brighter. I really want to know...

as we worked together for this album, my relationship with Jonghun also grew. he was no longer that distant, I can talk to him now and we do funny things together. we became closer to each other and that feels great. we were even chatting at the back of the van when we were on the way to the location of the filming of the MV. and as we reached our destination, we were smiling with each other.

While filming the MV, there was a scene where I was supposed to stand under a tree and look at the sky, but then I felt dizzy, I held onto the tree for support, but the world was really turning and when I can't support myself anymore, I stumbled on the ground and I noticed droplets of blood coming from my nose. the I looked up to see Jonghun, running towards me with concern in his eyes.

~Jonghun POV~

everything was getting fine with me and hongki when I noticed that he suddenly stumbled on the ground. I rushed towards him and helped him stand.

"are you okay, hongki?" I asked, really concerned about him.

"yeah, I'm fine.. just got a little dizzy there," he said.

"let's go to a doctor." I said, as I helped him to a chair.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine" he replied.. "besides, we need to finish the MV."

"the MV can wait, let's go." I said as I pulled him with me and drived him to the hospital.

I waited outside the room where they were checking hongki. after perhaps a few minutes, the doctor emerged from the room and talked to me.

"It may be stress, but he needs to come backhere for further check-ups, it could be something worse." the doctor said. "But right now, what he needs is a little vacation, away from work and stresslful environments." the doctor added.

as we drived home that day, I thought of  what the doctor told me. a vacation. maybe it would be good for the both of us. so I thought of a place where we could go on a vacation. then I decided that Jeju island would be a nice place.

"sorry for making trouble today.." I heard him say softly..

"it's alright, don't worry about it." i replied. "and guess what, I decided that we go to a vacation, even for just a week.."

"but the MV isn't finished yet, and where would we go?" he asked.

"don't worry about the MV, we'll finish it when we get back. and we're going to Jeju" I said while smiling at him.

~Hongki POV~

I was quite happy when he said that we're going on a vacation. and he chose Jeju island, a place I wanted to go to. though I'm not feeling good at what the doctor told me earlier, that I need to come back every once in a while because he thinks that there might be something regarding the dizziness and nosebleed that I experienced earlier.

upon reaching the house, I went straight to my room, with Jonghun behind me assuring that I would not stumble. I headed straight for bed upon reaching my room, closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I woke up the following morning and the first thing I saw my Jonghun' face just a few centimeters from mine.

"yahh, wake up now, today is the satrt of our vacation, so wake up now." he said as he smiled on my face.

I stood up, and went to take a bath. after a few minutes when everything was all set. Jonghun and I called a taxi to the airport where our flight to Jeju island awaits. I'm really happy to be with Jonghun right now. I wonder what would happen at Jeju, in our first vacation....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>kekekeke... another short update... hope you like it...

@dedo_ki: you love my story? really? thanks for loving it chinguya...^_^

@LeeHongKi: thanks for liking my story... I'll update again as soon as I can...

@jin_kyong: well, thanks for loving my story... I'll update again when I won't be too busy....