Missing You...

The Pain of Saying Goodbye...

Jonghun was sitting in his dark room holding his Stradivari and clutching it in his chest. Jonghun remembered hongki again, and how this memories of him continuously make Jonghun feel pain and hurt making him suffer. Hongki was the only person that made Jonghun like this, maybe because he was the only person whom Jonghun loved this much. Jonghun stayed there, sitting on his bed in his dark room. He dared on the light, staying in the dark was better, no one would know that he was suffering, it is better to suffer alone. He stayed there almost everyday, refusing to go out, ever since he lost Hongki, he became like that. he preferred staying in his room and cry while remembering him. His love, his everything.

 

As he stared at the violin in his hands, he recalled the memories that they shared with this violin. The violin was a gift from hongki, he gave it to jonghun on his birthday and how he treasured this gift from him. Since he loved music like him, a present like this was very great for Jonghun and how he was very happy when Hongki gave it to him. And how many times did Jonghun play for Hongki with this gift from him, and how each music he played for hongki sounded full of love and care. But now that he is gone, the only music he played on the violin are sad ones. and thinking of it, he placed the violin in his shoulder and started to play Beethoven's String Quartet in B-flat major.

 

His Hongki, the only man he loved and will always will. How he misses him, and the pain in his heart is too much to bear without him in his side. Why was fate so cruel to deny him his happiness. When everything was fine, and each day was great, must he go and leave him. those thoughts filled his mind. How many times did he cry remembering him and how he left, how he'll never return to him. The only thing that can ease his sorrows is listening to the music they both created, but no, it hurts much more to listen to it and remember everything. everything that happened between them, and how painful it is.

 

As he played the music, tears formed in his eyes as he remembered all the moments that they were together. How they were happy before with everything they do, but now he is gone. How he misses him everytime he wakes up and how it pains him to know that he won't come back and be with each other anymore. how painful it is to always remember him and you know you can't do anything to have him back to your side. Meeting him and knowing him was the best moments of his life and how Ironic that the person he loves, his Hongki, will be the one to hurt him that way. How they met was very vivid in his mind and as he continuosly played the sad melody, he recalled how they met for the first time.

 

That moment was very clear in his mind, he can't forget it because it was the start of his happiness and to be followed by his grief. "I love you Hongki, and I will always will" he whispered as he played the soft and sad melody of  the String Quartet with his Stradivari. While playing, memories rushed into his mind, retelling their story, the happiness as well as all the heartaches and pains...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

such a short chapter.... forgive me if I can't make the first chapter a bit longer... kekeke,,,..^_^..

I hope you'll like this story of mine...

http://youtu.be/CC26f1XBKjQ

-here's the link for the String Quartet by Beethoven... if you want to listen to it.