I Think I Saw Love....

The Pain of Saying Goodbye...

~Jonghun POV~

I was rushing to the studio because I was already a bit late and I need to show my compositions to the president which will be used for my album. While I was running inside the studio, my cell phone rang.

"Hello.. hey, why did you call?" I said as I was rushing to the president's office.

"Can you come and perform piano and violin shows here tonight?" my friend Seunghyun asked.

"Yeah, I'll come, but I need to hang up, I'm in a hurry" I said as I turned my cell phone off.

While I was rushing to the president's office, someone bumped into me that made me fall backwards. I wanted to kill  the stupid idiot who bumped into me but when I looked up, I saw the most beautiful face ever that a boy could have and I was just frozen where I  was sitting and couldn't speak. I was struck by awe at the magnificence and beauty of this man in front of me. but, when I regained my senses, I stood up and looked at the guy who bumped into me. He was really handsome, I thought. but that doesn't mean that I'm just going to let him go.

 

~Hongki POV~

I was in a hurry because I was late for a meeting and I accidentally bumped into a guy. when I looked at him, I was mesmerized by the exquisite charms of the man. he was so handsome and if I was not in a hurry, I would stay and look at his face all day. those angelic eyes, that distinct nose and those soft lips. but when I looked at him closely, he seemed to be irritated when I bumped into him and I didn't like that our first meeting  wouldn't be good.

"sorry, I was in a hurry..." I said as I looked at him.

"Why don't you look at where you're going?" he answered and somewhat irritated.

"as I said, I was in a hurry and I was going to be late." I replied, still looking at his beautiful face.

but I was a little bit furious now, I apologized already and this guy is still somewhat mad? sure he was cute, but I doesn't like people who are hotheaded.

 

~Jonghun POV~

"Well I'm going to be late now also, thanks to you." I said sarcastically.

I looked at his face one last time before I left him in there. I would want to stay and argue with that handsome guy longer, but I was going to be really late so I left. I rushed into the elevator and walked into the office of the president of the company and waited there for him. While waiting, I thought of the guy again, he seems to not leave my mind. oh and I still don't know his name, I whispered to myself. He was really handsome and that cute face that asked for apology just before, it would have been impossible to say no to that handsome face, but luckily I controlled myself and showed him what he deserves.

 

~Hongki POV~

Now, I'm really mad, look at the manners of that guy, to just leave me in here, didn't even offer formal introductions, I hate him. I hate guys who are so cocky and like what he just showed me here. He might be too handsome and too damn irresistible, but I don't like his attitude. forget it. I said to myself as I hurried to my appointment also. When I reached the office, my manager was waiting for me there and he said that in a few minutes we'll go to the office of the president of this company to discuss my plans for singing. so, we waited there for a moment and then when we were called, we went in.

 

~Jonghun POV~

I was still thinking about that guy when the president arrived. I stood up and greeted him and then he invited me to come in. I sat in one of the chairs and he sat on the chair in front of me.

"sir, here are the new compositions for the new album." I said as I handed him the papers.

"we were thinking about you doing a duet with another singer in this new album, are you okay with that?" the president asked me.

"yes sir, it's okay for me, though I would want to know who it is?" I replied, quite curious as to who it may be.

"He's a rookie and perhaps you could guide and help him." the president replied.

as I was about to answer, there was a soft knock on the door, and two men came inside. I was shocked at who  I saw enter the room, it was him, the guy I bumped into earlier. The beautiful guy, who kept on running through my head. Oh no, I thought to myself, don't tell me he's the rookie singer the president is talking about. I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the music when he's with me!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry if it's taking me a long time to update and it's even a short chapter, this week is our final exams so, I can't concentrate on it too much, but when vacation starts maybe I'll be able to update this alot.

btw, hope you like the story even if it's not that good......