I Knew From First Sight....

The Pain of Saying Goodbye...

~Hongki POV~

as we entered the room, My eyes grew wide when I saw the person they said that I'll work with, it was the handsome guy I bumped into earlier. he was staring at me also and I'm sure both of us can't believe this. the president then introduced us to each other and said that we'll work together for this album.

"you? you're the one I'm going to work with?" I asked, still in shock.

"no, because I won't work with you... sir, you need to choose another one, I won't work with him." he said coldly after recovering from his shock.

"yahh!! who told you I want to work with you also!?!" I shouted at him, this Jonghun was unbelievable, I'm really hating him now.

"see, both of us don't like to work with each other, so you need to choose another one sir." he said to the president.

How cold and unnerving can this guy be, I wondered in irritation. he was unbelievable, to have such a handsome face but a very bad attitude? I can't believe it. then the president told him that his decision is final and we will work together and will even stay together at the dorm that the president will give us. My eyes grew wider as I heard the president and both of us answered no at the same time, such coincidence. but the president's decision was final and we couldn't do anything against it.

~Jonghun POV~

my day was not going to be well and was ruined when the president said that I have to stay in the same dorm with him. aisshhh, this is not happening to me, I thought and sunk in despair, how am I going to live with him in the same roof?... this is unbelievable, what bad luck landed on me to experience this, I thought to myself as I looked at him. and the way he looked back at me melted my heart for reasons that I don't know. when we had eye contact, my heart beated faster and I felt a little bit weird, so I immediately looked down. what is happening to me I wondered...

~Hongki POV~

the ride to the dorm was awkward, it was very silent because we didn't speak with each other. I wanted to be friends with him or perhaps even more than just friends but his attitude turns me off. I don't like it when a man acts like how he acts. I'll try to be friendly but if he doesn't change then what shall I do? after a few moments, we finally reached the dorm. he got out of the car first, entered the house, went to his room and stayed there while I toured the house before going to my own room. and we didn't see each other until dinner where we ate silently. I hate this silent treatment. at least we should talk to each other. But I couldn't think of a topic, so it stayed silent. To avoid his gaze I just concentrated on my food. Eww~ I hate ginger! While eating the food, I sorted the ginger out. I could sense that Jonghun was staring at me.

"Yah! Eat your food properly! You shouldn't leave anything out!" He said in a tone that I couldn't describe. I was about to discuss with him again but he suddenly took the ginger of my plate and ate it by himself.

"It would be a waste of food." He said not looking at me. I blushed lightly.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I don't know why I was apologizing but I just felt like doing it. And then we both ate our food... in another awkward silence. After we finished he took our plates and started washing the dishes. I offered him my help but he refused it. So I was just standing there and watched him. How is it possible for a man to look handsome even by just washing the dishes?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

another short chapter.... kekekeke.... hope you like it.. I can't seem to think that much these days so, I can only update a short chapter....

this is what a naive 16 year old boy could do so I hope it would suffice.. kekekekeke....^_^