Love Letter

The Pain of Saying Goodbye...

~Hongki POV~

My eyes grew wide at the sight of him. I can't believe he is here, how? How could he know that I am here? I was still for a moment and can't say anything, only small tears that formed in my eyes, and as I was about to speak, I heard him start a conversation.

"It's been a while. I can't call you, so I came directly here." he said, smiling with tears forming in his eyes.

"How... did you know that I was here?" was all that I could say...

"It doesn't matter... aren't you glad that I am here now?" he replied and I smiled... god, I really miss him so much... Then he sat beside me and embraced me...

I really missed him and his embrace... I missed his intoxicating scent also.... and I was very happy to be with him now... and as we were in tight embrace, I saw grandmother on the door smiling and happy for me... I smiled at her also...

~Jonghoon POV~

Nothing can describe now the joy in my heart that I am with him right now. After the embrace, I looked into his eyes and smiled..

"Is it okay if I say what I'm feeling right now?" I asked him and he looked at me with a hint of approval.

"I don't know what's going to happen in the future. But right now, what I'm feeling is 100% not a lie. I can say that with confidence. Whatever happens, I love you. If you want to walk, no matter how slow it'll be, I'll walk with you. Things can't be the same as they were before, but there's this kind of feeling that's linking us together... I... with regards to you... I love you..." I said as I looked into his beautiful eyes...

He smiled, and pulled me into a very tight embrace... then he kissed me... his soft lips landed onto mine and that was the best moment that I could share with him...

"Can you take me outside? I want to feel the fresh air..." he said... and I brought him outside and we sat on a rock formation near the cliff behind the grandmother's house.

~Hongki POV~

The sky was clear and pretty. The wind was a little cold but it felt nice. It was carrying winter's fragrance. As I place my hand on my chest, I can feel my heart beat. I'm so happy that I am still living. I looked at Jonghoon and studied his angelic face... He got somewhat thinner but handsome anyway... his features were all beautiful and I smiled at the sight of him. He looked at me and he smiled, and that made my day... The beautiful Jonghoon was with me, and that was the best thing ever...

I then started to write something on the notebook that I have with me. It was my message for him if ever that something will happen. I felt sad at the moment but when I looked at his angelic beauty again, all that sadness faded away and it was replaced by joy. I smiled at him and he smiled back. And as I was looking at him and smiling at his beauty, suddenly everything became blurry and I felt dizzy. The last thing I could remember was Jonghoon crawling towards me with concern in his face...

~Jonghoon POV~

We rushed Hongki into the nearest hospital and as we were waiting for the doctor to emerge from Hongki’s ward. I noticed a folded page in Hongki’s notebook. I opened it and saw that it was written for me. I read it and had mixed emotions from it.

To my Jonghoon:

            There are some things which I cannot say to you face to face so I wrote this. For being at my side, thank you. For giving me an encouragement, thank you. Thank you for being a part of my life. For saying that you love me, even the way I am now, thank you. I’m sorry that I can’t give you anything in return. Just my love. The truth is, no matter how much I want you beside me, when I’m with you, I kept on dreaming a dream that can never come true. It is painful to be with you as I always remember that I will not last long. I’m sorry. I love you, but as they say, love always hurts. It is painful to love especially you. So now, I let you go.

            From now on, you’ll continue to live on. Live on Choi Jong Hoon.

                                                                                                                                                Hongki

I didn’t know what to feel after I read that message. I felt sad for him and I felt sad for myself. And as I sat there, still, not knowing what to do next, the doctor came out of Hongki’s ward and approached us.

“He’s okay now. But he is still unconscious. Better stay by his side we do not know when his consciousness will come back again.” He said then he left.

We went inside the ward and I sat beside my unconscious Hongki. Shortly afterwards, grandmother left us to go home. I stayed by his side waiting for him to wake up…. My love….


I'm veeerrryyy Sooorrryyyy for not updating in too long... My school required nearly all my time and I wasn't able to update this story...

I hope that you could really forgive me... I'll try to update this again in my spare time... ^^

until then.... ^_^.... thanks for reading my fic...