I'm Happy...

The Pain of Saying Goodbye...

~Hongki POV~

the phone suddenly rang and he went to answer it. I heard him talk to a guy and after a few minutes, he hurried to the sink and finished the dishes quickly. after he finished the dishes, he immediately went to his room and when he got out, he was already changed. I wondered where he's going but he told me afterwards. "I'm going to an event tonight, at a home for the aged." he said. maybe that's what the call is all about. maybe one of his friends asked him to do it. I continuously thought.

~Jonghun POV~

after telling him where I'm going, I put the address of the event I'm attending on a piece of paper and placed it on the table. I don't know, it seems I felt like I wanted him to watch me perform, and by leaving the address there, he would get the hint that I want him to come also. after putting the note on the table and looking at him once more before I go, I took my car keys and headed for the door.

~Hongki POV~

I watched him as he headed for the door. after he left, I looked at the note he left on the table and it was an address. maybe the address for the event, I thought, then an idea rushed through my mind. I'll follow him and watch him perform. and with that, I rushed to my room, took  a quick shower, changed quickly and left. I wanted to be at the evnt befor he begins his performance.

~Jonghun POV~

I reached the location on time and Seunghyun quickly met me at the entrance. he guided me towards the performance hall where he gave me a violin and pointed to me that there was a piano on stage if I ever wanted to use it. the audience were all old people and I really enjoy performing infront of this audience. at least I can make them happy and at peace, even for a short while. after a few preparations, I went on stage to perform.

~Hongki POV~

I called for a taxi once I left the house and went to the address as fast as I can. upon reaching there, I went to the audience immediately but the only vacant seat was far behind so, it was the one I occupied. since it was an event for old people, the music that he was going to perform was classical musics, to ease their hardships even for a brief moment. I sat down and watched as he went to the stage and placed a violin on his shoulder then started playing a very nice and soothing music. I heard one of the old people say that it was a marvelous presentation of the Canon in D Major... and while watching and listening to him perform, my heart was beating so fast and I can't understand this wierd feeling. I think I'm falling inlove with him, I thought as I watched him play the music. after the performance, the crowd cheered and clapped their hands as he bowed down. he then sat on the seat of the piano and started playing another piece. from the moment I heard him play that beautiful melody, I said to myself, I really am falling inlove with you. while listening to him play that music as the old man beside me call Fur Elise, the feeling of peace, love, and content, suddenly surged out of me and how I wish that he feels the same way for me. I really love him now and how he plays the music really touches me. after the performance, I stood up and clapped my hands, along with the other audience to show him our support.

~Jonghun POV~

after my performance of the two musical pieces, I bowed down to the audience then went backstage where Seunghyun met me and embraced me. "another great performance from you" he said as he embraced me tightly.

I thanked him also for calling me to perform and after we talked for a bit, I said goodbye and left. as I reached the gate of the hall, I saw Hongki there waiting for me. he came and watched, I thought as I approached him.

~Hongki POV~

when I saw him approaching me, I felt wierd and my heart was beating so fast. he was looking at me and I can't read his thoughts, and when he was already beside me, without thinking, I embraced him. to my surprise, he embraced me back. I felt really happy at that moment. as if everything stopped and there was just the two of us. that moment I'm sure I'll  definitely never forget.

~Jonghun POV~

I was surprised when he embraced me. my heart beated so fast and I don't know what to do, so I followed my feelings and hugged him back. it was  so comfortable and the feeling was heavenly, being in his arms. "I love you" is the only thing that run through my mind that time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to listen to the musics I mentioned above, here are the links:

Canon In D - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUZui0ojYCs

Fur Elise - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_UOuSklNL4&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL44AE78D38A8D3023

> and once again, sorry for this short chapter... it seems that I can only make short chapters... kekekeke...^_^

>and sorry for not updating for too long.... I was struck with Flu and still am.... quite dizzy right now....