Don't Insult Her! (Taoris) What's Wrong With You? (HunHan)

My Husband's A Player

Don't Insult Her! (Taoris)

for those who thought it'd be full HunHan chapter, sorry, it's not. 1/4 Taoris

----

Kris POV*

I sighed, looking around the cafe. My father forced another date and suggested meeting Tao here. As I waited, I saw Luhan sitting infront of a worker. Is he... crying?! I walked towards him and heard their conversation. "Minseok!! I don't understand!! Why must he do this to me?? After expressing my feelings to him... and yet... WAHH!!" Luhan bawled his eyes out while that Minseok guy handed Luhan a handkerchief. "Don't cry, Lu. Here, have this cappuchino. It has a hello kitty and donald duck design on it. Specially for you." Luhan sniffed before smiling, taking the cup and sipped. "Thanks, Minseokkie." 

I patted him, shocking him. "Kris?" I smiled/smirked at him. Damn, I look so cool right now. "Why are you crying?" Luhan stiffened when I asked him. Did something happened between him and Sehun? "Kris ge!" Tao called as he walked in. He looks well dressed for once. Tao noticed Luhan and smiled. "Hi, Lu hyung! Are you meeting, Sehun?" Hearing the name, Luhan started to cry again. Minseok glared at Tao as he hugged his best friend. "Please, do not speak of that person!" Tao bowed and apologised. I felt anger boiling inside me. How dare that low-rank Minseok guy talk back at Tao! I grabbed Tao's arms and pulled him out of the cafe, narrowing my eyes at that Minseok. 

~
"Why didn't you talk back to him?" Tao cocked his head to the side and shrugged. "Why should I?" "He's nothing but a low-rank Barista. He ain't richer than you! He has no rights to talk back at you." Tao glared at me, hitting me hard. I groaned, rubbing my aching arm. "Shut it, Kris! You're too spoiled to know how it feels to be poor!" Tao scolded me and somehow, I felt hurt and I started pouting. Tao noticed my pout and giggled. "For some reason, you look so cute with that pout." I blushed- wait, I blushed?! Me!? I coughed, looking away, hoping the blush would disappear quickly. 

I grabbed his hands and smirked once the redness of my cheeks vanished. "I shall now punish you." Tao gasped when I suddenly grabbed him and dashed across the busy road. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?" I laughed once we reached the other side of the road. "Maybe." Tao clicked his tongue and smacked my head. "Ow!" Tao smiled with triumph before walking. I followed him from the back. 

As we walked, Tao suddenly stopped. He looked at ice-cream shop. A mum was buying an ice-cream for her son. Tao looked dark as he watched the little boy happily walked away with his mum. "What's wrong? You want an ice-cream?" I tried to joke but it seems like Tao didn't think it's funny. "Tao?" He sighed before turning back. "I wanna go home." I just looked at him. He's acting weird. 'You alright?" He smiled weakly before sighing. "My mum always gets me ice-cream whenever I feel down." I scoffed. "No wonder you're chubby." Tao expression looked really mad. "DON'T INSULT HER! BASTARD!" He screamed at me before stomping away. My eye's widened. He hasn't been this mad since the first time we met.

~

"Tao?" I literally called him once I came back home. URGH this is so not me -_-

"WHAT" My ears would go deaf sooner or later.

"You... alright?"

"NO"

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME"

"WAHHH" He started crying which causes me to run out of my house. I got into my car and drove to his house.

I knocked on the door and Mr Huang answered it. "Kris? Why are you here?" I was about to reply when Tao's wailing interrupted me. "I wanna check on Tao." I smiled politely before rushing to Tao's room. I saw him lying his bed, wiping his... messy face with his hands. "Tao-" "GO AWAY" I scrunched my face. Why is he so worked up about the ice-cream? IT'S JUST ICE-CREAM. "Look, tell me what I said-" "You insulted my mum!" What.

"How did I even?"

"You said she made me chubby! It wasn't fault! She said I looked cute when I'm chubby!" 

"Then why don't I go apologise to her?"

"..."

"Tao?"

"You can't. She left."

"What do you me- oh..." I coughed before looking away. I didn't know Tao's mum was dead. My mum went overseas for her work, Sehun and Luhan told me the same thing so I expected Tao would be the same. "Tao.. I'm really sorry." I hugged him so tightly that my expensive limited-edition edition jacket got soaked with his tears. I'm currently enduring the urge to push him away. 

I stayed at his house, beside him the whole day. Letting him cry out his pain. His pain of losing his mother.

~

What's Wrong With You? (HunHan)

----

Luhan Pov*

I ING HATE HIM! HOW COULD HE! WHY EVEN- URGH!

And I was about to call myself a gay. Why am I not happy that I'm straight?! Sehun suddenly cancelled the marriage? Was it because of my confession? What's ing wrong with my confession?! I've admitted that I'm Gay! Should I call him? 

I shook my head. I shouldn't. Sehun doesn't want to see me now. Why do I have to see Kris and Tao (=_=) Do you know embarassing it was to cry in front of your friends?! Excluding Minseokkie :3

~

I aimlessly walked around Lotte World. I was bored. Minseok's busy and he kicked me out of the cafe. Sehun... you know the situation. Kris and Tao won't answer their phones either? Not that I don't have many friends. I have lots ok! But they aren't really close to me.

While I was dreaming, a guy bumped into me. I scoffed, "What the ! I'm too handsome to be touched by- Sehun?"  The guy in front of me. "SEHUN!"  I screamed and hugged him tightly. "Why did you cancel the marriage?!" I looked at him but I only saw an irritated expression. "Sehun?" He pushed me away and gave me an emo face. "Why do you ask? Don't you like the fact that the marriage was cancelled?" I furrowed my brows. "Why would I?" He scoffed at me. Is he.. being y?! PMS Dude.

"Leave me alone, Luhan. Go back to your Minseok." What. Minseok? What does it have to do with Minseok? "Wh-" "LUHANNIE!" Oh . Is that- "Luhan~" A girl came running towards us. "Minzi?!" Minzi grinned at me. Why is my cousin here now?! She looked at Sehun and smiled. "Hi! I'm Luhan's girlfriend!" Sehun scrunched his face and looked at me. "I CAN EXPLAIN! She's my cousin... and girlfriend." my life. Look, she's my cousin and well... what's wrong with dating your cousin?! 

Sehun rolled his eyes before walking away. "S-Sehun! Minzi, we're done! Now shoo!" I pushed her and ran after Sehun. Minzi just stared before screaming at me. I'M SORRY MINZI "Sehun, come on. I'm sorry~" I whined, pouting at him. Sehun sighed, stopping to stare at me. "But first, I want bubble tea." "..." I groaned. Hell no-

Why am I here. I sat in front of Sehun who was quietly drinking his chocolate bubbletea. "So.." "I heard from Kris that you cried." I blushed. that Kris! If only he didn't came into the cafe. "I-I did...  Why did you cancel the marriage? And what's wrong with Minseok?" Sehun was quiet. What's wrong with Minseok? Like, seriously. "Don't you like him. But I assume that girl was the one you truly love." I shook my head. "I broke up with her! I.. truly love.. you" Sehun looked at me in disbelief. "Liar." "AM NOT!" How dare he not believe me. "I love you, Oh Sehun. So don't you ing dare try to cancel the marriage. I sacrificed my life being a straight for you! You better appreciate that!" His eyes widened and it suddenly turned glassy. He's crying? He stood up and suddenly ran. "SEHUN?!" What the .

A week passed, our wedding date went by too. I heard nothing from Sehun at all. I cried again. Damn my weak feelings. 

"LUHAN" My dad called and I slowly dragged my feet to his room. "What." I looked at him, irritated. Can't he see I was busy crying? "Guess what? THE MARRAIGE HAS BEEN REVIVED! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Say what. "Really?" SEHUN! "YEEAHHHHH" Me and my dad jumped around and cheered. I don't know why he's happy but... IM SO HAPPY NOW. 

My phone rang and it was from Sehun.
"Sehun?"

"Surprise.."
I grinned, wiping my tears away. "Yeah.."

I'm happy I met Sehun. I guess I learned what true love really is, thanks to him.

~~~

:) Planning on creating a new story: Exo Chatroom.

Should I? I already started on chapter 1 & 2 :) Pls comment. Thx

Sorry for crappy update