KrisHun Vs TaoLu

My Husband's A Player

KrisHun Vs TaoLu

----

Kris and Sehun were happily talking, ignoring the fact that Luhan was still inside the haunted house. Tao glared at them. "Luhan hyung is still inside! We have to help!" Tao got ignored by them which made him pissed. "Fine then! I'm going in!" He stomped into the haunted house but immediately got scared when scary noises were heard. The next thing he knew, he was screaming with a ghost.

~

"What's taking them so long??" Kris complained, looking at the haunted house. "Let's go check." Sehun pulled Kris with him but Kris held back. "We can't go back in there!" Sehun rolled his eyes, still pulling Kris with him. "! Sehun! I'll ing kill you!" Kris paniced and was about to pull away from Sehun when two voices screamed, scaring his soul. 

"KYAA!"

"KYAA!!"

"KYAA!!!"

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING!?!"

"I DONT KNOW!!" Luhan and Tao were hugging each other tightly, screaming as much as they wanted to. "Let's go!" Sehun sighed, peeling Kris off of him. "Sehun!" Luhan pushed Tao who screamed afterwards towards a ghost and hugged Sehun tightly. "You came to save me!" Sehun stood stunned, cheeks turned slightly red. Lucky for him, it was too dark to see his cheeks. "Let's get out!!" Luhan pulled Sehun, running and screaming as more ghost tried to scare them. Sehun was too preoccupied with his hand being held to even care about the ghost.

"WHAT ABOUT US?!"

~

Finally out of the haunted house, the four boys was banned from going into the haunted house as they caused many visitors to wait. "Why didn't they even stop us when we were inside?" Luhan complained. The three were ignoring him. Kris was looking at a Galaxy Stand, Tao was crying while Sehun was staring at his hands with a hidden smile. Luhan's eye twitched, hating the fact that they were ignoring him. "Yah!" Luhan stood up. "Our day hasn't ended yet so, lets play a team game! Two vs Two!" They eyed him. "Me and Tao vs Kris and Sehun!" Luhan grinned holding Tao in the arms. Sehun rolled his eyes and Kris huffed. "First, it's fashion!" It managed to catch Kris's attention, making him smirk. "Good luck, Luhan. Tao hates fashion." Tao glared at him while his smirk was so sly.

"I hate fashion too." Sehun said flatly with his straight face. Kris looked at him in disgust before looking at Luhan. "Do I-" "Yes." "."

~
Tao POV*

Why are we doing this? I prefer casualties. There's no need to be so detailed! "Here! Wear it!" "Shut up, Brown head! I ain't gonna." "Back at you, Red head. Just wear it." Me and Luhan glared at each other. He dislikes me sometimes. Especially when I don't listen to him. "See? You look great!" Luhan grinned at me before grabbing my hand. "Time to style our hair! We're both going for blonde, ok?" I reluctantly nodded as he dragged me to his stylist's house. People need stylists? Seriously? I looked at myself. Well, it ain't so bad.

"Noona!!" Luhan called out as he made himself at home. Middle-age lady came out from her room and smiled when she saw Luhan. "Luhan! What can I help you- oh? Hello." She looked at me and bowed. I bowed back politely and gave a shy smile. I'm not so good with strangers, except Kris when I first met him. His face and personality annoys me. "We want a new hairstyle! Blonde hair would be nice!" Luhan smiled happily, too excited. For once, he never cursed. "Ok! Two blonde hair boys coming right up!" She took out her equipment and suddenly, she grabbed me.

After that, Luhan looked at himself and smirked before taking a picture of himself with his fujifilm instant camera. "Perfect!" I rolled my eyes and looked at myself. How did I get myself into this?

~

Sehun POV*

"No! I do not like this!" Kris spoke in english at the staff. He brought me to a english fashion shop so that we could look more 'cool' and 'elegant'. For me? One word, GAY. "Bring me a new piece!" Kris ordered sternly before smirking at me. "I'll make sure we win." I rolled my eyes. I don't care about this game Lu hyung made. It's stupid and a waste of time. "We're wearing casual clothing since you hate formality. You should appreciate the fact that I cared about your feelings." Kris smirked, arms folded. "Whatever." I replied before sitting down on a couch. A staff hurriedly gave Kris many new pieces and he looked at me. "Lucky for you, the staffs are males so... Staffs! Strip him!" They nodded and approached me. !

"See? You look awesome! I'm so proud of myself." Kris smirked, patting and hugging himself, muttering 'you did well, kris'. My eyes twitched. I hate this... "Now, it's my turn." Kris took his clothes and went into the fitting room. How come I had to get stripped but he doesnt?! Kris came out of ths fitting room and looked at himself. "Nice!" Kris then turned to me. "Now! Lets work on our hairstyle!" I glared at him. If he dares to dye my hair, I swear, his hair will never grow again once I rip them off! "Let's just use wax. But I think I'll dye mine a little darker. How about you-" "No." I said before leaving the place. I sat inside his car and waited for him to pay. Rich Spoilt Kids piss me off.

~
He drove to a private salon and parked the car outside. I followed him into the salon and some stylist greeted us. "Greetings, Mr Wu. And, Mr Oh? Pleasure to meet you." A stylist smiled before escorting us to a room. I sat on a chair and a stylist tried to touch my hair but I grabbed her hand tightly. She flinched at the tightness of my grip. "Sehun! Let go of her! She's just styling you up." I reluctantly let go before crossing my arms. My hair (T-T) Kris, you better make sure it's nice!

~
No One POV*

Kris and Sehun were waiting for Luhan and Tao to arrive at the restaurant. "I'm sure we'll win." Kris said confidently while Sehun rolled his eyes. Sehun looked at himself. He didn't mind his clothes but his hair, he wanted to kill Kris.

"That hair suites you." Kris smirked before handing Sehun a Instant Camera. "Take a pic of me. Make sure I look good, ok?" Sehun rolled his eyes but still took a pic of Kris posing. It took awhile for the picture to appear and Kris smiled with satisfaction. "Thanks."

 "We're here!!" Luhan grinned happily as he pulled an embarassed Tao with him. Sehun looked at Luhan from head to toe before looking away to smile secretly. Kris inspected Tao with a smirk. "You did a good job, Taozi." Tao blushed and hit Kris painfully. "S-Shut up." A waitress came and blushed when she saw the four handsome boys. "W-What can I help you?" Luhan snapped his fingers and smiled at the lady. "Who looks better here?" The waitress looked at them before pointing at Tao. "Him." Tao smiled widely before smirking at Kris. "Beat that Kris!" Kris rolled his eyes while Luhan laughed. "Well, the winner is Tao then! Now, let's eat!"

~

The day was over, Luhan took Sehun back home while Kris drove a sleeping Tao back to his penthouse. Kris stopped the car outside the building and tried to carry Tao when Tao suddenly squirmed uncomfortably. "Mummy..." Kris furrowed his eyebrows but chose to ignore it. He went towards the penthouse door and knocked it. Tao's father greeted him with a gentle smile. "Thanks for bringing Tao back." Tao's father spoke as they gently laid Tao on the bed. Kris wanted to ask about Tao's mum but he knew it wasn't nice. "I'll be going." Kris was about to leave the room when Tao's father stopped him.

"Please take care of Tao for me. He had a bad past- We had a bad past so please, he's very sensitive at times." Kris nodded and gave a small smile. "Ok."

~~~
:) xoxo