Prolouge

My Husband's A Player

Prolouge←did I spell right? XD

---

Tao

"We're here." My dad spoke as he parked the car outside a mansion. I got out of the car and stared at the mansion. It's huge! I followed my dad into the mansion and were greeted by some maids. "Good evening. Mr Wu is expecting you." A maid bowed and showed us the way. We walked down a long hallway. "Wahh! This place is really big!" I beamed but immediately looked down when my dad glared at me. He hates rude children and I musn't be one.

The maid opened a door for us and when we walked inside, my dad was hugged by a man is a suit. "Huangie! Glad you came!" Mr Wu, my dad's friend, grinned and my dad grinned back. "Dad, are you sure we're at the right place." I feel creeped out. Now I understand why they don't mind two guys marrying each other... "Huang ZhiTao! Don't be rude! This is Mr Wu, your soon-to-be father in law." Dad glared at me before smiling at Mr Wu. I must be crazy... "Dad, I want that shirt! Not this!" A voice boomed behind me and a tall handsome guy- did I just say handsome? Ewww! "Kris! My son! Meet your soon-to-be father in law!" Mr Wu ignored his son and pointed at my dad. "Wassup." Kris greeted without bowing. How dare he not bow at my dad!! I shot daggers at Kris who clearly, don't give a damn about my existence. 

Mr Wu shook his head before pushing Kris towards me. "Kris, meet Tao, your fiance. I forced a smile and bowed. "H-Hi-" "What's with that outfit." What the heck. I looked up and saw him frowning at me. "Dad, must I really marry him? Can't you just find some instead. He clearly has no sense in fashion." Am I suppose to feel offended? "Kris Wu! Be nicer for once! And how many times I told you, don't curse!" Mr Wu huffed, rubbing his temple. "I'm growing white hair because of you." Kris snorted before walking out of the room. "It's because you're getting old, old man." 

I'm suppose to marry this guy. I have to marry this guy. "My apologies. My son can be rude sometimes." Dad chuckled and patted Mr Wu's back. "Same goes for me." Hello. I'm right here. And how can you compare me with that guy! "Tao, why don't you go see Kris?" Dad suggested. I just nodded and walked out of the room before sighing. If only I can speak out my thoughts...

"H-Hello?" I stuttered as I peeked into the room. I saw Kris lying on his bed, asleep. Well isn't he a lazy person. I crouched beside him and admired looked at his face. He is handsome. No wonder girl's like him. "Are you done staring at my face." Kris suddenly spoke and it freaked me out. "I-I thought you were-" "asleep? I was, till your horrible voice woke me up." I glared at him. He seriously piss me off. "So..." Kris sat up and patted the space beside him and I sat. "You're my fiance, eh?" Kris smirked, leaning closer. I nodded and my face turned red. Why am I blushing?! 

"Let's see if you're qualified." Kris pushed me down and he was now on top of me. "W-What are you doing?!" I stammered. I'm still young!! I'm not prepared! Kris leaned in and was about to kiss me when my dad and Mr Wu barged in. "Tao- Oh? Sorry to interupt your er..." Dad coughed and Mr Wu laughed awkwardly. "Dad! Help! He wants to eat me!" I screamed, pushing Kris away and hid behind my dad. Kris rolled his eyes. "We are going to marry anyway. It's not like we won't be doing it after we get married." Kyaa!! My ears. Kris looked at me and smirk. "Don't tell me... you are a vir-" "So what if I am!" I shouted, blushing. Someone, just kill me. 

~~
Luhan

"No!! Never!!" I screamed, closing the door so my dad won't open it. "LUHAN! GET YOUR ING OUT HERE!" "HELL I WOULD!" I yelled back. You can call me rude for all I care. I ain't gonna marry a guy! I'm not gay! I'm straight! "LUHAN! If you don't come out, I'll take away your donald duck plus-" "I'm here!" I opened the door and my dad smirked. "Thought so. We're going to see your fiance now." I sighed. Here we go...

We stopped in front of a mansion but it wasn't so big as I thought it would be. We walked in and sat at the living room. A man around my dad's age walked in with a boy... older than me? "I thought I was suppose to marry a guy who's younger than me not older." I frowned as I looked at the guy. My dad nudge me and twitched his eye. "Oh? That's him? AAHAHA. He looks so ing old." The boy in front of me just gave me a look. It doesn't seem like he was offended. Geez. My dad smacked my head and sighed. "I'm sorry, Oh. My son can be..." "rude? I know." Mr Oh chuckled before leaving with my dad. "You two, can have a small 'date' in the living room. Get to know each other, ok?" Dad smiled before closing the door and telling the bodyguards to keep an eye on us. 

Somebody save me. The boy just sat on the couch and played his phone, listening to some music. I sighed. "Erm... whats your name?" I asked as nicely as possible but he ignore me. "Hey." I hissed. Still ignoring me eh? Let's see about that! I jumped onto him, grabbing his earpiece away and screamed. "JUST TELL ME YOUR ING NAME." He winced but he didn't show any expression after that. "Sehun." "Oh." I got off him and gave him back his earpiece. My face flushed. I did all that just to get his name. So embarassing... 

He looked at me with a boring look which made me uncomfortable. "Your's Luhan, right?" I nodded and he nodded back. And then, it was quiet. Someone help meee T-T Ahah! Minseokkie! I should call him! I took out my phone and dialed my Baozi's number. 

"Hello?"

"MINSEOKKIE!" I squeled loudly which caught Sehun's attention. He narrowed his eyes at me but I didn't notice it. I kept on talking to minseok while Sehun listened to his music, but he's still looking at me. Once I hang up, Sehun sat up straight. "Who's that?" Woah. He actually cared? "A friend of mine-" "Just, friends?" "Yeah, why do you care?" I frowned at him but he looked away. Is he... blushing?! "Nothing." He stood up and looked at me, cheeks slightly red. "Dad's coming soon. It's time for you to leave." Woah. That's the first long sentence I heard from him since I met him. I nodded and left the living room, seeing my dad already outside. "Let's go! Date's over." My dad smirked at me before leaving to get the car. I seriously want to punch his smirk. I looked back at the mansion.

Somehow, Sehun is a rather interesting person...

~~~
End of Prolouge! First Chapter!! Like it? ^-^ kinda short tho...
As you can see, I'll be writing 'Tao' Or 'Luhan'

Tao for Taoris (duh)

Luhan for HunHan (duh)

It will only be Luhan and Tao's POV :)

Subscribe and Comment :D

xoxo