Love? (HunHan)

My Husband's A Player

Love? (HunHan)

----

“MINSEOKKIE!” Luhan whined as he rolled around the room.

“Shut it, Lu! You’re lucky my parents allowed you to stay here. They hate noisy people like you and so do I.” Minseok sighed as he sat beside Luhan and placed a tray of snacks. “Because I’m charming and handsome.” Luhan smirked and took a muffin from the tray. Minseok rolled his eyes and stuffed two cookies into his mouth. “In the middle of the night, you prepared these foods for snacks? Seriously?” Luhan shook his head before eating a piece of oreo cheesecake.

“Says the one eating them.” Minseok and Luhan laughed together. Luhan laid on his stomach and looked at his phone before grumbling. “That old man can’t stop pestering me.” Minseok looked at his phone and saw many missed calls from Luhan’s father. “What does he want?” Luhan shrugged. “Probably about Sehun.” Minseok sighed, suddenly dragging Luhan towards the door. “H-Hey! I am not going back home! I haven't finished my cheesecake!” Minseok glared at Luhan. “Go you idiot! You might not love him but you could sooner or later!” Luhan rolled his eyes as he got shoved out of the house. I won't fall for Sehun, will I? 

~

Luhan reluctantly opened the door to his house and saw his and Sehun's father happily chatting in the living room. "Ah! Luhan! Glad you're back! Sehun is in your-" "MY ROOM?!" Luhan screeched as he ran towards his room, pushing the maids who passed by him. He opened the door and saw Sehun sitting on his bed, drinking bubble tea. "No one touches my bed!!" Luhan literally kicked Sehun down from his bed. " off!!" Sehun groaned as he painfully sat up on the floor. "What's your problem?!" Luhan glared at Sehun as he tidied his bed. "Don't touch my bed you hear me?!" Sehun rolled his eyes. "What if I say I don't?" Luhan growled before taking a pillow and hit Sehun with it. 

"Hey! Stop it!" Sehun shouted as he did a little move to make himself move on top of Luhan. Luhan's face turned red as he looked at their position. "G-Get off! What if someone-"

"Luhan! How is it goin- Ouh." Luhan's and Sehun's father barged into the room and saw the both of them in a inappropriate position. Luhan gasped as he pushed Sehun off and smiled innocently at his father. "I-It's not what you think!" His father smirked before closing the door with Sehun's. "Have fun!" Luhan groaned as he got up. He looked at his bed and saw Sehun sitting on it, staring at Luhan with that straight face. 

"GET OFF!!"

~

Luhan sobbed as he drank a coffee at Minseok's Cafe. "Stop crying! And stop coming here! It's irritating, you know." Minseok sighed as he handed Luhan a tissue. "I like it here. I'm away from Sehun and that's a good thing!" Minseok rolled his eyes as he skillfuly designed a cappuccino. "Luhan, stop running away!" Luhan stuck his tongue out before leaving the cafe. "Never!!" Minseok shook his head as he cleaned up the table. Soon he realised something. "LUHAN! You forgot to pay!!" 

Sehun sighed and looked at his friend. "Luhan keeps shoving me away. Am I that irritating?" His friend looked at him and shrugged. "Maybe, Maybe not." Sehun smacked his friend's arm. "Not helping, Kai." Kai gave a smirk as he laid his head on Sehun's lap. "Well, there are many things you can do that irritates him." Sehun sighed. "Why are you even my friend??" Kai shrugged. "Because I saved you." Sehun recalled what happened to him not long ago and closed his eyes, frowning. "I don't wish to remember. Now leave. I like being alone." Kai got up and looked at Sehun. "But you said you wanted to tell me about Luhan." "He doesn't love me. He has that Baozi of his. Anyway, I told myself I wouldn't want to live with anyone." Kai thought for awhile before smiling. "Maybe he does?" Sehun's eyes twinkled a little but disappeared instantly. "He won't..." 

~

Again, their fathers have forced them to go on another date.

Sehun walked beside Luhan, having his usual cold expression. Luhan was busy texting his phone when a group of girls came up to them. The girls started to attack them as if they were idols

"KYAA!! HANDSOME AND CUTE! I WANT HIS HAT!!"

"HIS EXPRESSION IS SO COLD! SO COOL!!"

Sehun's eye twitched as he literally pushed the girls away. " off, es." Luhan's eyes widened. Sehun just cursed. Sehun rarely cursed. The girls stared at him in fright before running away. Luhan stood up, still looking at Sehun. Sehun noticed his stare and sighed. "Let's not talk about what had just happened." Luhan nodded and looked down, not uttering a word at all. 

Sehun suddenly held Luhan's hand and walked a litlle faster. Luhan blushed, stuttering, "Wh-What are you d-doing?! M-My hand!" Sehun kept looking straight, hiding his face from Luhan. "You might get lost in the crowd..." Sehun mumbled. Luhan kept his head down and just allowed Sehun to hold his hand, accepting Sehun's reason. But he knew it was ridiculous when there were no one but them walking down the street. 

"Lu? How was your date?" Minseok asked as he saw Luhan walking into the cafe. "I don't know. I have this fuzzy feeling." Minseok locked the front door and sat beside Luhan, smirking. "You like him!" Luhan gasped. "NO WAY!" Minseok rubbed his aching ear. "Its late. Leave this place. You're a headache." "Is this love? Minseok! Do I love him?!" Minseok shrugged. "Find that out yourself, Lu. NOW LEAVE!" "But-" "I'm closing up!" Minseok yelled, kicking Luhan out of the back door. "Fine!!" Luhan yelled back while he rubbed his aching .

~

Luhan POV*

Now this days, it has been wierd. Now, I like going out with Sehun for bubbletea or for some coffee breaks. I kind of like seeing him. We hold hands sometimes and it makes me feel warm. I wonder why. Minseokkie told me to find out whether I like Sehun or not but I don't know how! Anyway, I swore that I won't fall for Sehun! I need to clear my mind. "Coffee time!!" I grinned as I left my house.

"Luhan!" I looked back into the house and saw my father standing at the door. "Can you stay at Sehun's house for awhile? His father and I have to discuss on... something." I narrowed my eyes. "Why now? Are you guys discussing on our wedding?" He awkardly nodded and groaned. I don't want to think about the wedding. Marrying a guy? Look, first and for all, I am S.T.R.A.I.G.H.T! I may have a soft spot for Sehun but it doesn't mean I am willing to marry him! Anyway, I'm kinda secretly... urm... dating someone. Keep it a secret ok? ;)

And so, I went to visit Sehun's place. The maids opened the door and greeted me politely. "OH SEHUN!!" I shouted across the hallway, heading towards his room. I rudely slammed the door opened and saw something that made my heart flip. I walked closer to it. I sat beside it and admired it. His angelic face, soft blonde hair and his sharp jawline. He looked so perfect. I shook my head and slapped myself. "Get the hold of yourself, Luhan! You're a man! Not a gay!" I whispered-yell to myself. I got shocked when Sehun groaned as he squirmed around. 

His eyes fluttered opened and they gazed at me. "Lu...?" He mumbled with a pout. I unconsciously took out my phone and took a pic of his pouty face. When Sehun realised what I did, he tried to snatch my phone but I held it away from him. "D-Delete that!!" He whined, blushing in embarassment. I cackled as I ran out of the room with Sehun chasing me. "L-Luhan!!" I stuck my tongue at him as I went to the garden. We ran around on the lawn and tiredness kicks in. We fell onto the grass and we breathed heavily. "P...please... del...ete that.." Sehun huffed and I grinned. "Fin..e..." He smiled and laughed at me before looking into the sun. 

I gawked at him. From the time I spent with him, I know that Sehun hates to smile or laugh. He usually has that cold expression but he amazes me. From what I see, he smiles and laugh at me and only me! Does he like me? Nah! Whatever bull Minseok said aren't real. I'm not sure whether I like him or not but I assume Sehun doesn't either. Sehun got up from the grass and dusted himself. "I'm going out to see someone." I felt a little squeeze in my heart. What is this feeling?

Sehun got ready and grabbed his bag. "Close the door when you leave. The maids will lock it for you."  I just nodded, smile disappearing. Sehun has a girlfriend? I thought he hated people's presents... but mine. So why would he have a girlfriend? Unless... he also has a spot for that person. Gah! Luhan! Stop thinking about Sehun! I slapped myself in front of some maids who passed by and they looked at me, shocked. I glared at them. "What's your ing problem?" They shook their head and scurried off. I felt pissed. Minseok's cafe calms me.

"Minseok? I called out quietly. He looked up from his coffee machine and smiled at me. "Hey, Lu." I sighed as I sat in front of him. "I feel ing wrong." I cursed under my breath. "What's wrong?" Minseok, for once asked me worriedly rather than nagging at me for cursing in front of him. "It's Sehun... he.. he has a girlfriend." Minseok frowned as he started make latte.

 "Are you sure? You told me he's anti-social." 

"I know but... I could be right. He seems eager to leave quickly to meet that person!"

"Maybe... a friend?"

"Nah! A person like would never make friends."

Minseok rolled his eyes. "Then how can you expect him to get a girlfriend."

I thought for a moment. Maybe Minseok is right. Maybe Sehun got a friend instead of a girlfriend. "Luhan." "Hm?" I looked at Minseok as he served me the latte he made. I drank the latte when he asked, "Are you jealous?" I spat everything out. Minseok glared at me as he quickly grabbed a cloth to wipe the mess I made. I took a tissue and wiped my mouth. "Maybe I am." I guess I have this chance of being jealous. "Well, you don't have to create such a mess.." Minseok grumbled while he threw the dirty cloth into the basin. "Face it Lu. You like him."  My eyes widened. Me? A Straight, Likes A Guy?

But... Sehun... he is different. He, makes me blush sometimes even though he annoys me.. I... Like him? 

Suddenly, I stood up without thinking and shouted.

~

No One's POV*

Sehun and Kai went into Minseok's Cafe and heard Luhan screamed, "THANKS A LOT MINSEOK! LOVE YOU LOTS!" Sehun's eyes widened, chest aching as he stared at the scene of Luhan hugging Minseok tightly. Kai looked at Sehun before pulling him out of the cafe. "L-Let's go somewhere else!" As Kai dragged Sehun around aimlessly trying to find another cafe, Sehun kept his low. He mumbled, "...I knew it..."

In the evening, Luhan went to visit Sehun. The latter was rather quiet when he went into the room. "Quiet? Thats unusually surprising." Luhan joked and chuckled but Sehun just stared at him before closing his eyes. Luhan sulked as he sat beside Sehun. He doesn't like Sehun ignoring him. "Is something wrong?" Sehun exhaled, continuing to ignore Luhan. Luhan suddenly grinned as he shook Sehun. "Sehun! Guess what?" Sehun looked at him. "SeSe! I found my feelings! I do like you." Sehun gave a bitter smile. "Like...not love." Luhan didn't hear him clearly so he tilted his head. "Hm?" 

Sehun sighed. He was getting a headache. "Sehun?" Luhan asked worriedly but Sehun pushed him away. "Nothing. Just leave." Sehun ordered and opened his room door. "But-" Luhan wanted to say something but Sehun cut him off with a, "I said leave!" Luhan's eyes became glassy as he took his bag and ran out of the house. Sehun looked down onto the floor and sat on on his sofa. He part of him had wished, he didn't have just hurt Luhan.

~

Neither of them had contacted each other for the past few days. Their father told them to go on dates but they would end up ditching them. Sehun would sometimes wait for Luhan at their meeting point but Luhan wouldn't come at all.

Sehun stayed in his room everyday, not even going to see Kai or get a bubbletea. He misses Luhan and he wished he didn't tell him to leave. But he knew, or so he thought, Luhan's feelings were just lies. Luhan doesn't have any feelings for him except Minseok.

He thought that was one last solution.

"Father?" Sehun peeked through the door of his father's room. There he saw his father sitting at his desk, signing some documents. "Yes?" His father asked and Sehun walked towards him. Sehun stood beside his father and bit his lips. "...I want to say something." Sehun's father took of his specs and placed his pen down. "Tell me." Sehun gathered courage and finally spoke his last solution. "I want to cancel the marriage. I don't want to marry someone who doesn't love me back." His father was speechless and wide-eyed but he softened, standing up to hug his son. "I understand. You love him don't you?" Sehun burried his face into his father's chest, nodding weakly. "It must have been hard.." His father sighed, pulling Sehun closer when he felt his son trembling in his arms.

It has been long since you fell in love again. And yet, it ended in sadness yet again, my son.

Luhan hid himself under his blanket, not want to peek out. He flinched when he heard the door and heavy footsteps was heard. "Luhan!" His father yelled and pulled the cover away. Luhan squinted at the brightness and looked at his father. "What?" His father glared at him but the glare faded, a sigh came out. "Sehun and his father... wish to cancel the marriage." A sudden pang hit Luhan in the heart and he just looked at his father, shocked yet heart-brokened. Sehun... why?

~~~

Kill me now :')