Say You'll Love Me (Taoris)

My Husband's A Player

Say You'll Love Me (Taoris)
----

Kris' POV*

It has been a week and Tao hasn't talk to me since that incident. Our wedding is in a month and if Tao doesn't forgive me, I won't be able to marry him! Wait, why am I so desperate to marry him?!
I looked at my phone, to only see no messages from Tao.

To: ♡~Taozi~♡

Tao~ I'm sorry! Please, give me a chance to explain! I miss you. Please reply..

I closed my phone as soon as I sent him that message. There was something I needed to finish.
~
I sat down on a bench, quietly waiting. I felt slightly nervous since I don't really know what to say later on. "Kris?" I looked up to see Cassie standing in front of me. I gave her a weak smile and ushered her to sit beside me. Once she was settled, I sighed softly.
"Tao has been ignoring me."
"Because I kissed you?" She said with one of her eyebrows twitching up.
"Yeah! Why the hell did you kiss me?!" She shrugged and looked away. This ..
I rubbed my temple, feeling fustration overwhelming me. "I god damn miss him! He won't answer my calls or reply my messages!" I groaned. And he has yet to reply the latest message I gave just now. Cassie didn't seem to care much but she did have a hint of guilt in her eyes. I stared at her, waiting for her response. She glanced back, only to see my puppy eyes looking sadly at her. She huffed. "Fine... what do you want me to do?" I grinned, hugging her. "I knew you could help!" She rolled her eyes before getting up. "You do know it was your mum's idea to use me to get Tao to hate you by kissing you purposely, right?" I shook my head in shock. I knew my mum had Cassie to come over but to get her to kiss me in front of Tao?! I should have known! I'm gonna have a serious talk with her later! "Well, let's pay a visit to your fiance first."
~

Tao's POV*

From: Ugly Bastard

Tao~ I'm sorry! Please, give me a chance to explain! I miss you. Please reply..

Leave me alone you piece of ! I'm not giving any sympathy to you!

From: Ugly Bastard

Look! I'm going to see Cassie right now and sort things out! I'll tell her I don't like her and I prefer you! Will you now forgive me??

Still dare to see his ex?! Hell no!

I sighed. I've been ignoring Kris for quite a long time already. And the bastard is still not giving up even though he knows I would ignore him. How could he kiss his ex in front of me! He should know how heartbroken I am right now

From: Ugly Bastard

I'm coming over to your house right now! Cassie is here with me too! We're going to apologise to you in person, okay? I hate apologising so you should be happy! Oh look, we're reaching your condo.

What?! They-

*Ding Dong*

"Coming!!" I heard my dad walking towards the door and I immediately panicked. I rushed down towards my dad and tackled him onto the floor just before he could answer the door. "Ack?! Tao?! What the he- Umphf" I covered my dad and shushed him. "Don't answer the door!" I whispered at him angrily. "Why?!" He whispered back. I allowed him to stand up and pulled him away from the door. "It's Kris and his Ex outside! I know it!"

*Ding Dong* "Anyone home??"

"Why not invite them inside?" My dad frowned at me. "No! Bad Idea!"

*Ding Dong* "I can hear you, Tao! Open up!"

My dad looked at me and shrugs before heading towards the door. Ignoring my continuous whining and pulling, he opened the door and gave Kris a polite smile. "Nice to see you, Kris!" Kris and Cassie smiled back. "Who is this girl?" Cassie bowed at my dad. "I'm Cassie, Kris'.. friend." At that moment, I felt like punching her. How dare she lied!
Kris rolled his eyes at her before looking at me. "Tao." I felt my legs turn weak. Why can't I run. His gaze is piercing me! "I came to explain the whole incident so would you PLEASE listen?" He begged with his puppy eyes (a/n: the puppy eyes no one can resist *-*) and I felt myself giving in. "Fine." I sighed, letting him follow me into my room. My dad and Cassie chose not to interfere and just stayed at the livingroom.
Kris sat quietly on my bed, avoiding my gaze as I glared down at him. "So? What is your explanation? Hm?" I asked him venomously. He looked nervous as he rubbed his nape with his hand. "Erm.. to begin with.. I did not mean that kiss! She initiated on me suddenly! And it was my mum that made her do it.." I felt a squeeze in my chest. Why does Kris' mum have to hate me? Just because I'm a guy? Just because I can't carry the bloodline? JUST because I'm not rich?! I just don't understand.
Kris grand my hand and gently rubbed it to calm me down. I looked at him which signaled him to continue. "She had Cassie to come her from London so that I would choose Cassie over you. But I wouldn't do that! I swear! I may have dated many girls in the past. Yes, I'm a playboy but you are different. Cassie may be the girlfriend I have dated the longest but you will be the husband that I would love for my entire life. I love you, Tao. You were the one that taught me what true love really is. I don't want you to hate me forever. Please.. Please, forgive me, Tao. I promise, I'll change to be a better man for you." The barriers I built around my heart. They're breaking. Just because of this stupid jerk. I felt tears dripping down my face. I couldn't stop crying. I really love this Jerk so much.
"I..sniff.. Hate Y-You" I choked out and Kris smiled softly at me. He stood up and engulfed me into a warm hug. Of course, I returned the hug. "So do you forgive me?" I let out a strangled laugh. "Idiot, of course I did."
~

Kris' POV*

I opened the door to my Parents' room. My dad was in his office working and mum was laying on the King-sized bed, reading some magazine on how to stay young and beautiful.
"Sweet-"
"I know what you did."
"What?"
"You told Cassie to kiss me right?"
"..."
"How could you! You're my mum! You're suppose to support me! Don't you want me to be happy!!"
"Of course I do! And Cassie was more than willing to help!"
"Cassie is my ex! Of course she would be willing!"
"..."
"I can't believe you would do this mum. I'm.. disappointed and hurt!"
"Sweetie.."
"Enough! I won't ever forgive you!" I gave her one last glare before slamming the door closed as I left. I stopped, to look out of the window. It was late and the sky was really dark. I felt like screaming. Life wasn't going well as I thought it would. At least Tao had forgiven me. I looked at the wallpaper on my phone and smiled. It was a picture of Tao and I.
"Goodnight, Tao."

~~~
Heyyy :D An update for you guys! I was going to publish this on the 15th but I seemed to have finished it early! *self-praise* I might not update as soon as you guys wished it would as I would be in Penang for a week or more. But I should be publishing the next chapter on the 15th of Jan :)
Christmas is coming! :D Gonna get lots of presentsss (●≧▽≦)♪
Exo is coming to Singaporee!!! Omg Finallyyy! I'm so excited!!! ヾ(≧∪≦*)ノI'm definitely going to go!! I didn't go last year and I regreted it :'( At least I can go for thiss!!! o(*^▽^*)o

Sorry if its short (>_<)

xoxo♡