Family Dinner (Taoris)

My Husband's A Player

Family Dinner (Taoris)

----

Tao POV*

 

My Dad walked into my room and smiled. "Guess what!"

"What."

"We are going to have a family dinner with the Wu Family!"

"WHAT?!" I sighed into my pillow. Great. Dinner with Kris. WooHoo...

"Dinner's at 7:30 got it?" I nodded as I looked at the time. It's already 5:50p.m. And I was happy that I don't have to see Kris today. (=__=) After all, he left the hospital a few weeks ago and he still had bandages around his chest. My broken leg healed rather quickly too. I still feel bad for him. I even got my license even though there was an accident! Anyways, I should change. My dad ain't gonna be happy if I didnt.

I got out from my bed to change. Kris said that I looked good in fashionable clothes. He even bought me a few expensive clothes. Which was sweet of him..- Gah! Huang ZhiTao! Don't get corrupted by that jerk! Humph.

I took some clothes and wore them. I looked at the mirror and blushed in embarassment. I look wierd... Ahah! Luhan Ge might help! He helped me before!

Ring~

Ring~

Click*

"Hello..."

"Lu ge!"

"Taozi!"

"Could you come over? I need help with something..."

~

Luhan smirked as he laid on my bed. "So you are having dinner with Kris and his Family?" I nodded, feeling a little nervous. Luhan scratched his chin and thought. "A formal one?" I nodded again. "Kris ge told me it was formal." Luhan hummed before getting up from my bed. He ran to my closet and rummaged it. "Wha-What are you doing?!" I hid 'things' in the closet!

"I'm looking for a formal suit duh! Where is it- Wait. Is that... a pink pony doll?" I blushed profusely. I pushed Luhan away before grabbing Princesess Pony. Luhan laughed on the ground as loud as he could go. "Sh-Shut up!! It isn't funny!" But Luhan continued rolling around, laughing like an idiot. 

I pouted as I sat on the edge of my bed. "Lu ge! I was only 11 years old back then! Plus my cutie panda was lonely..." Luhan laughed harder and my face turned red. I took out my hidden wushu stick and whacked Luhan to shut him up. Thankfully, he did.

Luhan grumbled as he rubbed his aching head. "Urgh, just.. take out all your formal clothes." I placed my stick down happily Mand walked towards my closet. I picked out all my formal clothes. Actually, I only had three suit. One (light blue) was given by my Dad, another one (black suit and a white tee) from Kris and the other (white suit with a black tie) was bought by me of course. "Kris gave that didnt he?" Luhan pointed at the black suit. Luhan grinned. "He kept on bragging about that black suit." I rolled my eyes. That's Kris for you. "Wear that suit to the dinner okay? Kris would be delighted." I blushed. "Kris would be... delighted? Well, if you say it that way. Fine, I'll wear it." Luhan grinned widely before throwing the suit at my face.

~

No One's POV*

 

From: ♡~Taozi~♡

 

Kris ge! Where are you? My dad said you would be waiting for me at the lobby! >:( And to think you were kind enough! (`Δ')

 

Kris looked at the message and chuckled. This kid. He thought as he walked towards the lobby. 

 

To: ♡~Taozi~♡

 

I'm coming I'm coming. Hold on. I didn't know you wanted to see me so badly ;)

 

From: ♡~Taozi~♡

 

Eww~ Hell no! Don't tease me you jerk! >:( I'll definitely kill you once I see you!! I don't care if you just healed!

 

Kris laughed, imagining an embarassed panda trying to kill him. He touched his head and sighed. That pain in his head still hurts a little. Soon, he arrived at the lobby. He looked around but he couldn't find Tao so he called the boy's phone.

 

Hello?

 

Taozi where are you?

 

At the lobby duh!

 

But I can't see yo-

 

Kris stayed silent as he noticed a familiar figure standing at a wall. He silently smiled as he looked at the figure from head to toe.

 

Kris?

 

"I'm here you idiot." Kris chuckled when he startled the boy. Tao smiled shyly. "Erm.." Kris smirked at the shy boy. "You look great in that suit." Tao blushed, forgetting that he wss suppose to punch Kris. "T-Thank you.. you too." Kris smiled widely as he took Tao's hand. Tao flinched at the sudden skinship but didn't showed any effort of pulling his hand away. When they reached the restuarant, the waiter brought them to the private room. "I see that the two of you are doing fine." Mr Huang grinned evily. Mr Wu held back a laugh and Mrs Wu didn't look too pleased. Tao looked on the floor while Kris shot daggers at their parents. "Hello Mr Huang, Mom, Dad." Kris poked Tao who immediately bowed. "H-Hello Mr and Mrs Wu! Hi Dad." Mr Wu waved but Mrs Wu scowled, looking away. Tao bit his lips nervously.

Did he do something wrong? He felt a pat at the back and he looked at Kris. Kris smiled at him to cheer him up. Tao smiled back but he didn't notice Mrs Wu glaring at him. Kris and Tao sat beside each other at the round table and staffs started to serve their dishes. Tao started a nice chatting session but it didnt end well. "Hubby! I had enough!" Mrs Wu got up from her seat and fumed. Kris secretly held Tao closer. "Honey, what's wrong?" Mr Wu looked at his wife angrily. "HE is the problem! Why must our son marry a man?! A MAN! I don't want my son to be a gay! It's outrageous!" Mrs Wu screamed, pointing at Tao. "Look at that thing!! He is almost the same as poor people! I ain't having my son marrying a poor! It will destroy our family name!" Mr Huang stood up from his seat and glared at Mrs Wu. "Don't you dare call my son a thing! He is a human too! So what if our family is poor huh?!" 

Tao looked down at his knees. He never really liked fights. Tears dripped from his eyes as he covered his ears. Kris stared at Tao worriedly. "My son is going to marry a girl! Someone that can carry on the bloodline!" Mr Wu shook his head. "The one that is carrying the bloodline will be his older brother!"

Brother? Tao thought. He never heard about Kris having a brother. "My brother lived in the states since he was a kid. He and I aren't in good terms which is why I don't like talking about him." Kris answered Tao's thoughts. So Kris has a brother... Tao closed his eyes again. His mother doesn't like me... She hates me... For I am a poor man.. A burden I am- He suddenly felt light. "Taozi? You alright?"Kris asked, concerned. Tao's vision blurred and just then, everything turns black. And a Burden I will always be.

 

"Tao!" Mr Huang shouted as he ran towards his unconscious son. Kris was holding Tao in his arms. Mrs Wu stayed silent, shocked that the boy had fainted. "Bring him to our house! It's nearby!" Mr Wu suggested as he called for his driver. "W-Why not the hospital?" Mrs Wu spoke. "Shut up, mom. You've done enough." Kris growled at his mother before carrying Tao to the car.

Once they reached the Wu's Mansion. Kris immediately placed Tao on his bed. "What happened to Tao?" Kris asked Mr Huang as he kept staring at Tao. "Tao.. has a trauma. He has been having that trauma since his mother passed on. The feeling of being a burden. He isn't a burden but he feels that way, thinking it was his fault for his mother's death. He blamed himself." Then, Mr Huang glared at Mrs Wu. "Which is WHY he had that trauma again. He thought the fight was because of him!" "B-But it was!" She looked away from the three pairs of glaring eyes. 

"Let's just wait till he wakes up.."

~

Tao's POV*

 

What happened? Where am I? This is... Kris's room? I looked around. My head hurts and my vision is still unclear. "Taozi!" I could see a blurry figure running towards me. I couldn't see his face clearly but I recognise that voice. "Kris..." Kris pulled me into an embrace and sighed a relief. "Taozi, you scared the hell out of me..."

"Sorry.." Kris smiled softly. "Nah, it's okay. As long as you're fine. You know, my head still hurts so why am I not on the bed instead?" He joked which made me laughed. 

"Lame."

"But you laughed."

"Did not.."

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Ehem." My dad cleared his throat as he looked at the couple, smirking. I blushed, pushing Kris away. "You should rest Tao." I looked at my dad before nodding. I closed my eyes and soon drifted into sleep. 

Kris pecked my forehead before closing the room door. 

"Rest well."

~~~

Hii!! Is this chapter confusing?

All I can explain is that Kris's mum hates Tao for he is a guy. She disapprove the gay marriage as she wants Kris to have children to continue the bloodline. She didnt know about the marriage since she had a business trip. I can't explain further if not things get more confusing °^°

Hope you enjoy and ^-^ BYE GONNA WATCH ANIME AND HOPE THAT EXO WILL COME TO SG! And also, I wont be creating an Exo Chatroom. ('--')

xoxo ♡